Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't watch Adam Sandler movies
AdeptFrankIndianringneckparakeet-max-1mb.gif

As Christmas approaches and bogans all across the country await their hard earned chrisco christmas hamper it begs the question why ?

The hamper contains readily available products from any supermarket for at least 3 times the price and you run the risk of it not arriving.

Do you know anyone who purchases these "deals" and why would they ??

Friend of mine’s order from 2020. I think she knows that it’s more expensive but it helps her budget apparently.

Attachments

• EAF05C9B-7313-4A8B-B22F-1A32B047E495.jpeg
    EAF05C9B-7313-4A8B-B22F-1A32B047E495.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 86

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just go to the shops babe
View attachment 1253800
Coming in 2022 - the 'bundled hamper'. You pay your 50 easy payments upfront, and for a low additional fee of $250, we hold your lump sum payment and make your weekly installment payments for you. You can't get more convince than that. Crico - we care.

Coming in 2022 - the 'bundled hamper'. You pay your 50 easy payments upfront, and for a low additional fee of $250, we hold your lump sum payment and make your weekly installment payments for you. You can't get more convince than that. Crico - we care.

I wonder sometimes if Crico reads these threads looking for new ideas.

This would be peak Crico

I wish Miss Aggie would come back to YouTube

Would some friendly Canadians suffice? (hoping this hasn't been posted previously)

Appreciate that they paid ~$250CAD for the convenience of not going grocery shopping, but are now saddled with a hamper containing:
- Tea (which they don't really drink)
- Juice (which they don't really drink)
- Instant coffee (which they don't like)
- Frozen berries (which they don't usually buy - "maybe make jam with them")
- Green peas (which they don't seem to like - "but it's okay for soups and... stuff")

On the plus side, she seems appreciative that THEY GET TO KEEP THE FREEZER BOX!

I'd give a modicum of credit for using the convince argument if they're trying to avoid a busy supermarket during a pandemic...

...except for the fact that most supermarkets (I presume there too) now have delivery or direct-to-boot collection. And you get to pick-and-choose exactly what you want. And you'd get better quality than the packaged scraps that Chrisco ships. And it'd still work out cheaper.

What’s the cheapest box? Maybe I’ll order one and update this thread with my monthly debit and convince that it is and then I can video the delivery and unboxing and how convince it all was

It starts with one box. Next you're spending $463.74 a fortnight and posting in the Facebook group.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back