Society/Culture Christchurch Mosque mass shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no way is gonna be low estimate he killed in that mosque 40-50 ppl the actual vid i watched is mind numbing.
The videos going around are some of the most frightening things I have seen in my life time. There's a growing wave of mental sickness around the planet. Disclaimer don't watch it people - it isn't worth it.

Yep, two vids.
His twitter feed has a bunch of posts from 12 March with the same writing on his weapon / magazines as you can see in the videos. Planned attack.

Sick right-wing freak writing messages of support on the You-tube feed. He'll have his supporters.

The videos going around are some of the most frightening things I have seen in my life time. There's a growing wave of mental sickness around the planet. Disclaimer don't watch it people - it isn't worth it.

Not content he goes outside and unloads on people walking in a sidewalk what a ******* sociopath.

Do you consider it a terrorist attack?
By the definition, then yes. It is a terrorist attack. But I believe it is a partisan action against an occupying force.

Do you feel any remorse for the attack?

No, I only wish I could have killed more invaders, and more traitors as well.

Did/do you personally hate muslims?

A muslim man or woman living in their homelands?No.
A muslim man or woman choosing to invade our lands live on our soil and replace our people? Yes, I dislike them.
The only muslim I truly hate is the convert, those from our own people that turn their backs on their heritage, turn their backs on their cultures, turn their back on their traditions and became blood traitors to their own race. These I hate.

Did/do you personally hate foreigners/other cultures?
No, I spent many years travelling through many, many nations. Everywhere I travelled, barring a few small exceptions, I was treated wonderfully, often as a guest and even as a friend. The varied cultures of the world greeted me with warmth and compassion, and I very much enjoyed nearly every moment I spent with them.
I wish the different peoples of their world all the best regardless of their ethnicity, race, culture of faith and that they live in peace and prosperity, amongst their own people, practicing their own traditions, in their own nations.
But, if those same people seek to come to my peoples lands, replace my people, subjugate my people, make war upon on my people, ,hen I shall be forced to fight them, and hold nothing in reserve.

They already have
Pity he didn't suck start the gun before leaving home this morning
Of course they bloody have, first thing news does is give the bastards what they want. Just call him the Christchurch gunman and be done with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope they don't name the dog, that's the only reason why people do this. Let the bastard rot in anonymity
Of course they bloody have, first thing news does is give the bastards what they want. Just call him the Christchurch gunman and be done with it.

He specifically states in his manifesto that he did not do this for fame. This was very much planned out in advance, for the sake of what he believed to be a greater cause.

Did you carry out the attack for fame?
No, carrying out an attack for fame would be laughable.After all who can remember the name of the attackers in the September 11 attack in New York?How about the attack on the pentagon? The attackers in the plane that crashed into the field on the same day?
I will be forgotten quickly.
Which I do not mind.
After all I am a private and mostly introverted person.
But the aftershock from my actions will ripple for years to come, driving political and social discourse, creating the atmosphere or fear and change that is required.

Why did you target those people?

They were an obvious,visible and large group of invaders, from a culture with higher fertility rates, higher social trust and strong, robust traditions that seek to occupy my peoples lands and ethnically replace my own
people.

He specifically states in his manifesto that he did not do this for fame. This was very much planned out in advance, for the sake of what he believed to be a greater cause.
Bullshit, he wanted to be in all the papers, and he'll get his wish

Some guy in a van drove up to the mosque after the shooting, yelled out "I'm here to celebrate", and then drove off. FFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back