News & Events Christchurch shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Doesn't deserve the luxury of prison. Should be left to rot in the middle of nowhere.

He's from Grafton, he'd probably be used to being in the middle of nowhere, he should be given a one way ticket to Syria to meet with ISIS.

I'd like to see that facebook livestream, that would be like one of those fps games where you make it to the last level and die in the first few seconds.

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Welcome to one of the top arguments US gun nuts put forward.
The mosque full of unarmed but able bodied people had 40 people die in it. The second had old people, people in wheelchairs, and a guy with a gun himself... seven dead.

I'm not an advocate for guns, the opposite, just sayin. You need to be fair and look at both arguments.

11sjw

Cancelled
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Participant
May 13, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Meh
The mosque full of unarmed but able bodied people had 40 people die in it. The second had old people, people in wheelchairs, and a guy with a gun himself... seven dead.

I'm not an advocate for guns, the opposite, just sayin. You need to be fair and look at both arguments.
Neither am I (advocate for guns). However another of the arguments presented is always along the lines of "Only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun." Not sure we, as a society, want to head down this path.

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Always baffles me how people love to sit on facebook and forums and try and outdo each other with their plans for pedophiles, murderers, and terrorists.

They are s**t and have immeasurably hurt people in ways that can never be fixed, but it always rubs me in the wrong way. Haven't we moved on?

It's weird how you're a weirdo or creep for watching his livestream but then dream up ways of chemical castration and detail how dogs could their veins off.

TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
it's crazy how many people on my fb feed won't condemn white supremacy, it's all 'what about when ISIS kills us??'
it's still 'us against them' - tit for tat on which side has the higher body count.
we, as white people, have an obligation to reject white supremacy, the same way muslim people must reject islamic extremism.
The person that did this wants to create division, he is succeeding.

I also think it should be illegal to share the footage of the shooting anywhere, all it will do is fuel the fantasies of other psychos, and his face and name shouldn't be anywhere - his trial should be suppressed - respect the dead by ignoring the evil troll that killed them.

he deserves worse than whatever he gets, but the most fitting punishment for a person like that is to deny the attention they crave, to forget them.

Facebook is a cesspit.
Im glad i deactivated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least you can count on Waleed to pop up like clockwork with his usual garbage take full of half-truths and hypocrisy.
You mutt
You absolute base mutt

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Yeah, its the fact that you support a dog, while aly was speaking on behalf of most Muslims and Australians, it obviously wasn't good enough for you, Just go away mate seriously...

I don't support the terrorist if that's what you're saying. Pointing out the holes in Waleed's spiels doesn't equate to support for terrorism. If that's what you think you've let your emotions get away with you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back