News & Events Christchurch shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't support the terrorist if that's what you're saying. Pointing out the holes in Waleed's spiels doesn't equate to support for terrorism. If that's what you think you've let your emotions get away with you.
Mate, I asked you lastnight which part, and you said "all of it" if you're going to make a statement, back it up... And i never said you supported the terrorist, but supporting anning is not too dissimilar...

Mate, I asked you lastnight which part, and you said "all of it" if you're going to make a statement, back it up... And i never said you supported the terrorist, but supporting anning is not too dissimilar...

I did back it up in the same post.

Ah, Fraser Anning. It's not supporting him to be against violence. Do you support egging people? Really?

I did back it up in the same post.

Ah, Fraser Anning. It's not supporting him to be against violence. Do you support egging people? Really?
You're having a laugh now aren't ya? Who gives 2 shits about the egg, What anning said in his statement was really disturbing, and what Aly said was exactly how most of us feel, but you think its bullcrap, they tell us to speak up, so we do and get shut down, we shutup and get called out for not condemning, we seriously cannot win...

You're having a laugh now aren't ya? Who gives 2 shits about the egg, What anning said in his statement was really disturbing, and what Aly said was exactly how most of us feel, but you think its bullcrap, they tell us to speak up, so we do and get shut down, we shutup and get called out for not condemning, we seriously cannot win...

What Anning said was roundly condemned, yet someone thought egging was somehow an appropriate response. I disagree as always with people who think violence is the appropriate response. How do you not?

Aly might be saying what a lot of people feel, but it's still up for criticism. There are better and more honest pundits on this situation than Aly, including other Muslims.

He referenced the Pewdiepie v T-Series battle before the shooting, played eurobeat music when he sped away, said that Fortnite taught him to floss on the bodies, pasted the Navy Seal copypasta in his manifesto, and flashed the OK sign in court just to fuel that white power hate symbol hoax.
That little bastard can rot in his little cell for what he did, but I'm still dealing with the fact that he turned his own murder rampage into a shitpost.

What Anning said was roundly condemned, yet someone thought egging was somehow an appropriate response. I disagree as always with people who think violence is the appropriate response. How do you not?

Aly might be saying what a lot of people feel, but it's still up for criticism. There are better and more honest pundits on this situation than Aly, including other Muslims.
Why are you saying i support the egging? But i think annings words are more hurtful and dangerous then that egg that's all...

Criticize all you like but when you put it on a forum, expect someone to ask you questions, anyway I enjoyed what he said and even if it was bullshit, his words weren't dangerous in any way... As opposed to now who you call the victim of an egging.

He referenced the Pewdiepie v T-Series battle before the shooting, played eurobeat music when he sped away, said that Fortnite taught him to floss on the bodies, pasted the Navy Seal copypasta in his manifesto, and flashed the OK sign in court just to fuel that white power hate symbol hoax.
That little bastard can rot in his little cell for what he did, but I'm still dealing with the fact that he turned his own murder rampage into a shitpost.

For some reason there seems to be a lot of overlap between the far right and that kind of posting. It's hard to keep up with all the memes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you saying i support the egging? But i think annings words are more hurtful and dangerous then that egg that's all...

Criticize all you like but when you put it on a forum, expect someone to ask you questions, anyway I enjoyed what he said and even if it was bullshit, his words weren't dangerous in any way... As opposed to now who you call the victim of an egging.

I think you're creating a disagreement where there isn't one. Nobody said the egging is worse than Fraser Anning's memo. Yes, I will criticise it all I want, that's what I've been doing.

I think you're creating a disagreement where there isn't one. Nobody said the egging is worse than Fraser Anning's memo. Yes, I will criticise it all I want, that's what I've been doing.
I don't think I am, the whole argument was why you thought aly was being dishonest or disingenuous, and I asked which part, that is all... And the fact that some people are more focused on what aly said to what anning said seems quite baffling.. You're entitled to whatever opinion you hold about aly is but i just disagree..

I don't think I am, the whole argument was why you thought aly was being dishonest or disingenuous, and I asked which part, that is all... And the fact that some people are more focused on what aly said to what anning said seems quite baffling.. You're entitled to whatever opinion you hold about aly is but i just disagree..

I mentioned it once here. Fraser Anning's hate is so obvious it's not really worth discussing, it just goes without saying.

For some reason there seems to be a lot of overlap between the far right and that kind of posting. It's hard to keep up with all the memes.
I think the current "age" of memes tends to attract the right-wing audience. There's a lot more dark humour, offensive comedy, and most of all, inexplicably hilarious surrealism (oh no he's got airpods in, for example), which I think drives away some of the left-wing crowd. Not that there's anything wrong with dark humour or offensive comedy, it's just that the left is more associated with feelings and sensitivity than the right.
The far right is deep in meme culture because they've figured out that memes can be used to bolster their platform and educate (or "educate" in most cases) the masses, and it's crazy effective because uninformed idiots take memes seriously. It's how Trump became the "meme President" - everything Trump did turned into a meme and because of this, he got more and more fans who were just in it for memes.

If you use memes you can pretend everything's just a joke if your girlfriend or boss sees it.

Bit like Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear.

I don't believe violence is the answer to violence but I loved seeing that muppet get egged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back