Christchurch Terror Attack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this statement a joke? Have you not paid attention to the innumerable Islamic terrorist attacks on Europe over the last 10 years?
And what precluded ISIS.... how about the 'shock and awe' as we stood back and marvelled as bombs killed ten's of thousands of innocent lives in Bagdad.
Casualties of war, or errant drone strikes, of crap US (and others) policy. It created a resistance. Osama Bin Laden was a freedom fighter way before he was a terrorist in the eyes of the Muslim world.

ISIS is a plague on the world, mostly to their own people who they were incredibly barbaric to. Fundamental Islam is also a plague, again mainly to their own people. I have been all over the middle east and seen the good and the bad. The people are always wonderful. Governments are not.
But we have been involved in all this, and unfortunately now it is being played in places like NZ by small scale fundamentalists on both sides.

And what precluded ISIS.... how about the 'shock and awe' as we stood back and marvelled as bombs killed ten's of thousands of innocent lives in Bagdad.
Casualties of war, or errant drone strikes, of crap US (and others) policy. It created a resistance. Osama Bin Laden was a freedom fighter way before he was a terrorist in the eyes of the Muslim world.

ISIS is a plague on the world, mostly to their own people who they were incredibly barbaric to. Fundamental Islam is also a plague, again mainly to their own people. I have been all over the middle east and seen the good and the bad. The people are always wonderful. Governments are not.
But we have been involved in all this, and unfortunately now it is being played in places like NZ by small scale fundamentalists on both sides.
What was Muhammad's excuse for spreading Islam by the sword in the 7th century? Was that Trump's fault too. What about Andrew Bolt? Lol. The excuses and reasons given are a joke from people who have never bothered to use the internet for anything other than pr0n and football forums. The penalty for leaving Islam is death. There's a start for you.

The Fulani Muslim terrorist group have killed 120 Christians over the last 3 weeks in Nigeria and more than 1 thousand over the past 2 years. Where is the outrage and worldwide sympathy for them! There is not enough compassion on 10 Earths to fill the hole left by a conflict that began 1400 years ago when a political ideology was born that declared war on all others. That said, violence against non-combatants is never justified.
What crap.
Separating Muslim violence from all the other violence. Wars of expansion didn't mysteriously start 630CE.
Christians have murdered more Christians than anyone else has.
And violence committed in Africa has never gotten the attention it deserves ‐ it's not an anti-Christian thing.

What was Muhammad's excuse for spreading Islam by the sword in the 7th century? Was that Trump's fault too. What about Andrew Bolt? Lol. The excuses and reasons given are a joke from people who have never bothered to use the internet for anything other than pr0n and football forums. The penalty for leaving Islam is death. There's a start for you.
Really, never heard of the Crusades, the Inquisitions etc etc. King Leopold of Belgium, being a good Christian killed over 12 million Congolese. Do some research yourself. Trump to his credit is trying to shrink the US interference in the Middle East.
The penalty for leaving Islam is death, what a crock. With ISIS perhaps. Plenty of lapsed Muslims all over the world. I've spent a years in the Muslim countries, so I don't feel a great need to be educated by the internet... and all that you can 'learn' from it.

The penalty for a kid selling the Footy Record on the Sabbath is also death.
Monotheistic religions are particularly keen on bigotry and repression.
But if you want to pick on Islam I'll play.
Tell ya what I'll make it easy for you ‐ for every awful bit of Islamic ideology or history you can name, I'll name 2 done in the name of Christianity.

Really, never heard of the Crusades, the Inquisitions etc etc. King Leopold of Belgium, being a good Christian killed over 12 million Congolese. Do some research yourself. Trump to his credit is trying to shrink the US interference in the Middle East.
The penalty for leaving Islam is death, what a crock. With ISIS perhaps. Plenty of lapsed Muslims all over the world. I've spent a years in the Muslim countries, so I don't feel a great need to be educated by the internet... and all that you can 'learn' from it.
You should as you clearly have no idea. Tell me what the Koran/Hadith teaches. Not what people tell you or what you see. The penalty for apostasy is death. That's a fact under Islam. If you don't believe it then you are something other than a follower of Islam.
King Leopold. What s&&& is this. Again tell me what Christianity teaches. Thou shall not kill. Period. Had nothing to do with Christianity.

Again the 19 votes is a misnomer. He was elected by people voting above the line for One Nation, and not below the line for him as an individual.

Haere Ra

Not quite. He became a senator because Roberts was ruled ineligible and by convention, senators are replaced by members of the same party.
But yes, hundreds of thousands voted ON at the last election and fringe parties generally do better in a full Senate election

The penalty for a kid selling the Footy Record on the Sabbath is also death.
Monotheistic religions are particularly keen on bigotry and repression.
But if you want to pick on Islam I'll play.
Tell ya what I'll make it easy for you ‐ for every awful bit of Islamic ideology or history you can name, I'll name 2 done in the name of Christianity.
Again here's another one. Tell me where it says you can kill in the 10 commandments? The Koran and Hadith are full of justifications for killing. I don't care what people say it's in the name of. I care about the actual teachings of the faith. They are two completely different things.

Again here's another one. Tell me where it says you can kill in the 10 commandments? The Koran and Hadith are full of justifications for killing. I don't care what people say it's in the name of. I care about the actual teachings of the faith. They are two completely different things.

Golden Calf? Soddom and Gomorrah? Bible is full of justified mass killings based on "Sin".
More Australians have had their lives ruined by diddling priests than in the name of Islam. Yet how much discussion and policy is dedicated to each?

Don't try and pretend one is superior to the other. They are all fcked because they have extreme fundamental factions that abuse their power they have over their followers.

So you limit Christian teaching to the 10 commandments but include all hadith - a strong indicator of your impartial search for some truth.:rolleyes:
OK actual teachings of the faith. I will limit myself to parts of the bible that are 'actual teachings'
I'll repeat that if we live righteously by the Bible, we should kill the kid selling the footy record - they are working on the sabbath and should be stoned to death.
So should anyone who has ever eaten pork, ham, bacon or prawns.
And of course if anyone has ever touched pig skin they have to get stoned to death (or burned, can't remember)

So that pretty much means that we'll have to execute everyone at the G on Thursday...except the vegans - and who would want to live in a vegan only world anyway.

And if you're tempted to pull a 'that's all the old testament and Jesus changed the rules - no he didn't. Your bible explicitly states that in the gospels - Jesus is quoted as saying not a letter of the old laws are to be changed until the end of days.

What a silly argument to be having. Yes, the Koran has been used to justify killings over history. Yes, the bible has been used to justify killings over history (witch trials, the inquisition, the Irish troubles etc). Would it not be better to be collaborating to find ways that we as individuals (and as part of the Tiger family) can act to lessen the chances of extremists of all kinds deciding to kill, insult or marginalise other people - rather than trying to justify hate crimes by saying that others have killed using religion as an excuse? I came onto this thread to hopefully read how the Tiger family was coming together in support of victims now, in the past and in the future and to try to help create a spirit of camaraderie which would reduce the chance of further atrocities. Disappointed in the extreme.

Back to the footy orientated threads for me.

What a silly argument to be having. Yes, the Koran has been used to justify killings over history. Yes, the bible has been used to justify killings over history (witch trials, the inquisition, the Irish troubles etc). Would it not be better to be collaborating to find ways that we as individuals (and as part of the Tiger family) can act to lessen the chances of extremists of all kinds deciding to kill, insult or marginalise other people - rather than trying to justify hate crimes by saying that others have killed using religion as an excuse? I came onto this thread to hopefully read how the Tiger family was coming together in support of victims now, in the past and in the future and to try to help create a spirit of camaraderie which would reduce the chance of further atrocities. Disappointed in the extreme.

Back to the footy orientated threads for me.

Very much this. Probably a good time to close this thread on this note IMO.

Michaels Sterge prodigy Wacky Tiger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back