Recommitted Christian Petracca [out of contract 2020]

Remove this Banner Ad

I look at Degoey and even Zuhaar and I just think what a waste Petracca might be. Those two look like theyve barely put on a kilo since they started and are just working on building their fitness base and being more explosive to build more consistency, Petracca in the mean time looks like an overweight meatball who can barely cover the ground as it is and yet continues getting bigger and bigger every year. Dees fitness staff need to enforce some sort of strictly cardio routine next pre season so he can get to more contests and slim down a bit, I rate him when he's actually got the ball or competing for it, but he just isnt in enough places to have any impact. I find it staggering that he weighs more than Cripps whos enormous as it is, and he's 10cm shorter... can't believe thats been allowed. Starting to have the same feeling about Rayner, looked so much more agile in his draft year, dunno why they arent being told to trim back a bit, but we'll see how the added size goes for his footy in the coming years and see where he ends up

Ah yes because missing nearly your entire starting back line for the majority of the season to date is easy to overcome.

Collingwood doing ok last year and this year.

Every team has injuries. Some find a way and others fall away.

I especially recall Demon posters telling us how go the forward line was statistically. Melsham got injured a month ago but thats about it.

Midfield is on the park.

Collingwood doing ok last year and this year.

Every team has injuries. Some find a way and others fall away.

I especially recall Demon posters telling us how go the forward line was statistically. Melsham got injured a month ago but thats about it.

Midfield is on the park.

Every team has injuries to the extent that they have to play nearly their entire VFL back line in the seniors? No. We only had Hibberd against Adelaide and even he was in his first game back from his collarbone injury.

Heard a weird rumour over the weekend that he is sick of Melbourne and has been sounded out by the leadership group at Geelong for a move down the highway.

What is his contract situation at Melbourne?

On INE-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Adelaide sounded him out as welll. There must be some word floating around about him been gettable.
He hasnt achieved what people think he was going to be, so maybe he is looking to change things up.

Have also heard Port Adelaide.
Melbourne talking about a swap of Petrecca and next year’s 1st for Wines to pair him with Viney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s he worth? 2nd rounder?
Not what Melbourne would be willing to give up, in any case.

Probably a mid-late first would be his realistic value at this point. He's actually been pretty decent in the second half of the year. Can see him being a tank when Burgess gets his hands on him.

We'd need to be offered massive overs in order to deal him. Can't see anything happening

Remove this Banner Ad

Back