Christian Porter

Remove this Banner Ad

So Porter is saying he will contest the next election. Somehow I doubt it.

Has belatedly got what he has deserved.
Arrogant prick still probably thinks he’s going to be the PM eventually.
Apart from Morrison I couldn’t think of somebody else I’d rather see implode.

Let's look at really what is going on with this.

Morrison boots Porter to the backbench to avoid the train wreck that would have happened whilst Morrison is out of the country from tomorrow.

The clown ******* Joyce would be the Acting PM. The media would have had a field day with that idiot calling the shots on Porter.

Morrison has tried to save his pathetic arse. It's that simple. If he wasn't going OS, the Porter saga would have dragged out for weeks.

It's all about Morrison keeping his job.

Morrison boots Porter to the backbench to avoid the train wreck that would have happened whilst Morrison is out of the country from tomorrow.

The clown ******* Joyce would be the Acting PM. The media would have had a field day with that idiot calling the shots on Porter.

Morrison has tried to save his pathetic arse. It's that simple. If he wasn't going OS, the Porter saga would have dragged out for weeks.

I swear even the Liberal Party themselves are completely dumb*ed as to how they continue to stay in power.

They must seriously laugh their arses off at the swinging dicks parties.

About bloody time.

But he should still be explaining to the Parliament, even as a backbencher, the true source of the money. This is what the register of interests for MPs is for, not just for ministers.

One step at a time I guess. He should be hounded till he either divulges the true source of the money or decides to quit parliament.

I hope there is a decent independent about the launch a "Voices for Pearce" electoral campaign.

Damn I had forgotten Barnaby will be acting PM. What an embarrassing country we have become.

Quite apart from the sheer weirdness of that whole video, there’s the little issue that Labor’s carbon scheme (which he would be the first to call a tax) WAS demonstrably reducing emissions.

Phukck me if only some of these politicians would commit to dealing in reality and accepted fact this country could actually be more than half decent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Dodgy" is the Hollow Man's middle name. In his unreal self-righteous way, he thinks by saying it's all over it will be. Well Hollow Man it might work with your propaganda outfit at Newscorpse but it won't elsewhere. And I see The Christian intends to stand again. Any party with a scintilla of ethics would disendorse him. Hopefully, the voters of Pearce will fix that matter.

Will he repay the money? What Porter does is a matter for him. He’s no longer a member of the cabinet. What? As a member of the government (backbencher) he can do what he likes? The PM is only responsible for the behaviour of his ministers? This is so dodgy.

Barrie Cassidy

An honourable man would have resigned months ago. An honourable PM would have sacked him if he didn't.
I think with any more than a majority of one he would have been sacked but can’t take that chance politically

I think with any more than a majority of one he would have been sacked but can’t take that chance politically
Not entirely sure about that. The Hollow Man has a record of not only standing by the miscreants but promoting them after a short time in the naughty corner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back