Christian Porter

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps because of the inactivity - read disinterest - of the NSW cops.
The SA Police are still investigating as is the Coroner.
Scomo has no pull over there.
Maybe why the subs got the arse? Pay back for not doing his bidding?

Porter gets worse with every passing day. I loathe this poor excuse for a human being.

If he really feels that the public needs to know the information he shared to know the full story, why did he fight tooth and nail to supress the ABC defence? Guilty as sin.

Last edited:
Now we wait for the electorate of Pearce to finally put an end to his inglorious career - hopefully.

I can see the electorate will be plastered with some interesting placards.

“Dropkick” Porter + Libs secondary party status in WA, should see a massive size 13 boot being wielded to the Libs.

Porter is an electoral liability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does he not have to go through pre selection by the branch?

The Libs have stacked the branches ....... clap, clap, clap.

If the state president had the guts, the stacking should have been addressed at least 4 years ago. Oh well, her hubby was better at putting the ball through the big sticks.

I can see the electorate will be plastered with some interesting placards.

“Dropkick” Porter + Libs secondary party status in WA, should see a massive size 13 boot being wielded to the Libs.

Porter is an electoral liability.

Believe it or not,

Last state by state poll for the next Federal election has the LNP up in WA - 53/47.

HEY

Why aren't newscorp screaming about this mystery donation EVERY.SINGLE.HOUR.OF.THE.DAY.AND.NIGHT like they did with Sam Dastyari ???

* voice off to the side *
What ??? Sam has IRANIAN HERITAGE and he was dealing with a CHINESE man ???........

HEY

Why aren't newscorp screaming about this mystery donation EVERY.SINGLE.HOUR.OF.THE.DAY.AND.NIGHT like they did with Sam Dastyari ???

* voice off to the side *
What ??? Sam has IRANIAN HERITAGE and he was dealing with a CHINESE man ???........

Newscorp don't scream, have a look what the ABC does/did/is doing.
Try to think of how if this wasn't happening something else would have been happening.

** in my best Kwality voice **

Newscorp don't scream, have a look what the ABC does/did/is doing.
Try to think of how if this wasn't happening something else would have been happening.

** in my best Kwality voice **

Too many words for Kwality, delete every second word and it will be more plausible

Remove this Banner Ad

Back