Christmas Calorie Chop Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

If i'd had more time would have done more continental Greece. Delphi and Meteora were on my original itinerary but had to cut them because I was trying to cram too much stuff in. Is Mykonos worth the crowds? I heard some islands like Paros offered similar but less hectic. Really keen to check out some of the Ionian group (Corfu, Kefalonia, Zkynthos). I was surpised how much I liked Athens, it was a real highlight, bit I was in a nice part of town.

Zakynthos is amazing. As are all the Greek Islands. I think Mykonos is a must. I mean you have your crazy side super paradise beach and s**t like that.. but it's pretty family oriented as well. It's your choice if you want to venture to the other side or not. My sister and her husband and 2 kids spent 5 days there.. they went to Rome Paris London as well.. and Mykonos was one of their highlights. Rhodes Patmos Kalymnos they're all ridiculous. Everything is what you want it to be.. you either see art deco or you don't.

turns out my metabolism is still sky high as when I was a teen and I was just overeating junk food a ridiculous amount. Had a very good year fixing my eating. Thanks to none of your support guys! Have done it without every single one of you.
I’ve been supporting you by not inviting you out for a beer. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back