Christmas films

Remove this Banner Ad

Miracle on 34th Street is the one that always comes to mind. I don't remember ever seeing it, but I remember seeing it advertised around Christmas time every single year.

Home Alone 1 & 2 are the only ones that resonate with my 90s childhood. I'm always happy to watch Bad Santa or Die Hard as an adult.

I’ve never liked those movies, not saying they are bad or anything, they just don’t do anything for me for some reason.

I love them. Especially the second. I think I have watched it at least once a year since it was released.

It’s a Wonderful Life

/thread

Sometimes people post things on Bigfooty and it sticks in your mind for years and becomes emblematic of that poster's qualities (in your mind at least)
For me, I remember you saying nice things about Jimmy Stewart. And after a quick search, I've found it was 6 years ago in the Bay 13 survivor thread:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bay-13-survivor-ii-end-of-season-trip-part-ii.882057/page-6

"Die Hard is the best Christmas movie" is whatever the male version of 'basic' is.

Man do you enjoy anything? you're like an older, less wordy Silent Alarm

Sometimes people post things on Bigfooty and it sticks in your mind for years and becomes emblematic of that poster's qualities (in your mind at least)
For me, I remember you saying nice things about Jimmy Stewart. And after a quick search, I've found it was 6 years ago in the Bay 13 survivor thread:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bay-13-survivor-ii-end-of-season-trip-part-ii.882057/page-6

Man do you enjoy anything? you're like an older, less wordy Silent Alarm
Less wordy is good

Home Alone for the nostalgia. My mum always put in on when we were kids and it got me excited for Christmas. I always wanted to live in a big house with a giant attic in somewhere like Chicago at Christmas after seeing that movie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Off topic but the Festivus episode of Seinfeld gets watched a few times in December :D

Its a festivus for the restofus

Have you got the aluminum pole out of the crawl space yet?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back