Toast Christmas greetings and a happy new year to all

Where has the year gone?
Some things feel like they happened yesterday and others seem a lifetime ago!

I hope we can all find things to be grateful for in our lives, be they big moments or small, and enjoy peace and happiness for Christmas and the new year.
I’ve been blessed with good friends and good times, some wonderful travelling in Vietnam and India, and my footy team had a great year.

Thanks to my Big Footy family. I’m proud of the community we’ve built together on this forum.
I know there are scuffles every now and them but mostly there is tremendous kindness and caring and support - a strange but wonderful achievement for an internet site.

I wish everyone a happy new year, full of abundance and joy.
Stay safe and have a wonderful Christmas

And may the Mighty Pies continue to do us all proud

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Merry Christmas to you all. May santa bring you carrots, hay, and Josh Schache wearing a loincloth fashioned from belly button lint*

*your preferred gifts may vary.

Stay safe all you BF people, and hug those you love.

I would, but the restraining orders prevent me.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Here's wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new yr re..

Can't wait for the new developments to take effect re.. the ch31 cfc channel badhorse and I well have up and running by early March or some s**t like that re.. for further info pm badhorse.

Enjoy your baked beaned.. avoiding sinking your workman boots into cow pat.. launch into a slab and 'brag about it to your mates' type of Christmas whilst I'm entertaining my bourgeois guests with exotic cocktails and gourmet food and s**t like that re.

May you're cards be live and your pots be monsters.

You're all f greats re.. f bastions re.

Really quite humbled as well to receive the 'The poster of the year' award. Thanks to all my subordinates who voted for me.

With lots of love

DJ Gimpos

Last edited:

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
To one and all have a great Xmas and new year.

2019 the year that the Magpies prospered.

Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas, especially those who are unable to spend Christmas this year with loved ones.

Do you think Santa will realise I've reused my letter from last year?

upload_2018-12-23_11-21-23.png

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Here's wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new yr re..

Can't wait for the new developments to take effect re.. the ch31 cfc channel badhorse and I well have up and running by early March or some s**t like that re.. for further info pm badhorse.

Enjoy your baked beaned.. avoiding sinking your workman boots into cow pat.. launch into a slab and 'brag about it to your mates' type of Christmas whilst I'm entertaining my bourgeois guests with exotic cocktails and gourmet food and s**t like that re.

May you're cards be live and your pots be monsters.

You're all f greats re.. f bastions re.

Really quite humbled as well to receive the 'The poster of the year' award. Thanks to all my subordinates who voted for me.

With lots of love

DJ Gimpos

Expect the show to be a little like this, but about ponies.

Dynamics

Cancelled
Jul 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Merry Christmas fellow magpies, from a motel room in Coonabarabran.

It was a year when the Pies went oh so bloody close when no one outside the club thought we could. I really think next year could be our year.

With Liverpool slaying all before them in 2019 and Pendles leading our mighty club to a flag in September, all my Christmases really will be coming all at once.

Christmas can be a hectic time. If you can, take a moment to just stop for a moment, put the phone away and just be.

Floreat Pica and YNWA.

TheBaron

Team Captain
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
There are no other teams.
Very inconvenient this Christmas lurk, interrupting training and tempting players to pig out on inappropriate junk. Only kidding, well sort of, Merry Christmas to all while good will is aplenty because it can evaporate quickly on this board if things go south. Not that this will happen in 2019, feeling very upbeat about our best 22. HNY as well.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Gelukkig Kerstmis !!! Everyone stay safe, think of yourself and your loved ones.

2018 was a great year. We might not have won it but I was damn proud of the club despite all the drama, the setbacks, even the loss of the GF.
The PF against Richmond was the best game I have ever attended in my short period of fandom. Whenever I feel down, I watch (highlights of) it on Youtube.
May 2019 be as enjoyable but this time just one step better.
GoPies

Merry Christmas to all who gave me a like:thumbsu:
And to those who did not, well :mad:
Merry Christmas anyway.
Enjoy the day and be safe, wishing you all the best.
Go pies.

Kreme Pie

Team Captain
Apr 15, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
''Twas the night before Christmas and not a Magpie in sight.
The Eagles made this year their own, but not without a fight.
Only 2 minutes on the clock remained,
'Twas sure the cup was ours.
Oh Santa can you help us please!?
Twill' be your finest hour.
This Christmas, forget the presents, gifts and toys.
Make sure you bless this team, our team, our special Magpie boys.
I know next year we'll see them play, like we've never seen.
It has to be the Magpie year, the year Twenty Nineteen.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Got me ol' man acq di gio for Christmas. Musky scent. Not my fav but the oldies love that sort of s**t. Big upgrade from the blue stratos he normally wears. So pretty happy about that..

Got myself Blue De Chanel as an impulse buy.. Christ.. can't sit anywhere wearing this s**t without a compliment. F quality re. Close to my favorite.. along with la nuit de l'homme.

ottoman

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2014
Istanbul
AFL Club
Collingwood
Merry Xmas to all of you lovely BF posters.
You guys allow me to feel in touch with home.
Tomorrow will be just another day here, there will be a snippet on the evening news about the Christian world celebrating but I will be off to work in the morning like everyone else.
There will be no chicken and champagne breakfast, instead it will be vegemite on toast (stocks are starting to get low)

WalterBlaknWhte you know what you need to achieve next year. I don't need to mention it. Ask the gimp for advice re. He manages to change his avatar after every post, you just need to do it once.

Back