Toast Christmas greetings and a happy new year to all

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone is looking for late minute Christmas gifts happy to give yaz a signed copy of the best of 'Dennis Walter - Carols by Candelight' dvd.

Was scoffing down a $12 pot and parma at the local RSL and much to my surprise.. Dennis Walter appeared and started performing there re.. managed to pick up a few copies for free.. which was good. That unique baratone voice of his re.. 50 shades of sexy re.

Had a chat with him.. nice guy.. I go 'you're a f greeeeat re.. you're the Tony Bennett of Australia re'.. he goes that's nice of you to say that'.. I go.. 'yeah no worries re.'

Last edited:
Merry Xmas to all & safe & Happy New Year.

Enjoy your food comas & drinkies. Hit 37 here, the pool beckons.

I'm singing my fav carol.

God rest ye merry kentleman.............

You're full.. what do you think I am re.. oh kala..

View attachment 598609
Suddenly hungry again, see you in an hour & a half.
giphy.gif

Thats what happens when you eat like a horse.
Hay, carrots, apples, chaff,
Nutrients and I Had some cobalt too...

Full.

Giddy up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you’re just a legend re.

I’m popping by yours in a few hours

I'll have a coupla Tinder dates coming over as well re so more than welcome to join us.. I'll set the scene with the beautiful baratone sound of Dennis Walter playing in the background.. class act re.

Wishing you all health, happiness, and inspiration.

Merry Xmas!

I fired up the oven and baked bread and cakes for the family today. Bread is amazing, you can buy a loaf for less than a fiver but bae your own at home in a wood-fired oven and it becomes an experience!

OvenCapture.JPG

HNY all ...

with a slight salute to the Latin speaking lawyer (Hayden?) on the Coodabeens, my year will be complete when we beat the Dees (oh vomit at the name) in the GF - this may just erase the pain of too many past GF losses...

tu es vere diaboli sint tristi Vulgus - Nunc velit off Pedicabo

Went away for a few days in December. Came back and found half our court had been “Grizwalled”.
So instead of the beautiful, quiet, acre block that is divorced from noise, we got the sightseers on a nightly basis.
Can someone tell me what is the fascination with flashing lights and deer shaped light displays?
I just don’t get it.

P.S. HNY.

Went away for a few days in December. Came back and found half our court had been “Grizwalled”.
So instead of the beautiful, quiet, acre block that is divorced from noise, we got the sightseers on a nightly basis.
Can someone tell me what is the fascination with flashing lights and deer shaped light displays?
I just don’t get it.

P.S. HNY.

Like for the Griswolds reference.

Last edited:
I just don’t get it.

P.S. HNY.
Some people like joy in their life

Remove this Banner Ad

Back