Universal Love Christmas Greetings

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
1639704517385.png

Official AFL Website of the GWS GIANTS

It’s been a Big Big 2021, and we couldn’t have done it without you.

Thank you for riding the highs and lows with us! We appreciate the unwavering support you showed us from the stands, from the couch or from wherever you were watching – your Big Big Sound could be heard wherever we were.

Looking ahead to next year - we know it’s going to be even bigger and better than the last, and we can’t wait to have you back cheering us on for the 2022 AFLW and AFL seasons.

Our AFLW team have been hard at work over the past few weeks with their season set to officially kick off on January 9 against the Suns in Mackay. We’ll begin our campaign with a few games on the road before footy finally returns to Sydney at Henson Park on January 30.

You can check out and download the full AFLW fixture, here.

Our players and staff (including our membership and ticketing teams!) will be taking a well-earned break over the Christmas period. We’ll be out of the office from 1pm on Friday, December 17 and returning on Monday, January 10 and will respond to any enquiries upon our return.

For those who missed it, you can also save the dates for all our upcoming 2022 AFL games here too.

If you’re looking for a last-minute gift idea this Christmas, you can help us grow the Orange Army by grabbing a membership online here, or by visiting our online GIANTS Shop here.

Thank you again for all of your support throughout 2021, and from our GIANTS family to yours - we hope you have a wonderful holiday period and a very Happy New Year.

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
My personal best wishes and season's greetings to all GWS BF Board posters, as well. Thanks for your support and good humour again this year, and I hope that you all have a safe and fun Christmas and New Year period with your friends, family and loved ones. Enjoy the delights of this time of year, and see you in 2022.

My personal best wishes and season's greetings to all GWS BF Board posters, as well. Thanks for your support and good humour again this year, and I hope that you all have a safe and fun Christmas and New Year period with your friends, family and loved ones. Enjoy the delights of this time of year, and see you in 2022.
I'd like to publicy thank GS for stepping up for the last 14 months, I've been battling a myriad of serious health issues.
Finally got some semblance of health back, then bought a house and moved house (different houses) and getting slammed by life.

I really appreciate the quiet and efficient way you keep the house in order mate, I believe I have a week left of mess and then will be right to co-pilot again.

Thank you also to the posters who have stepped up in that period to keep the board informative, flowing and a place for GWS nuts to congregate.

Merry Xmas all

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
I'd like to publicy thank GS for stepping up for the last 14 months, I've been battling a myriad of serious health issues.
Finally got some semblance of health back, then bought a house and moved house (different houses) and getting slammed by life.

I really appreciate the quiet and efficient way you keep the house in order mate, I believe I have a week left of mess and then will be right to co-pilot again.

Thank you also to the posters who have stepped up in that period to keep the board informative, flowing and a place for GWS nuts to congregate.

Merry Xmas all
So it’s your fault the power mad loon is in charge?

In all seriousness hope everything is working out for you.

1639946737619.png

Wonder if they will every bring these back 😂

Merry Christmas to all on the GWS Board in what has been a difficult couple of years

Enjoy the festive period with friends and family especially with those that we haven't seen
for an extended period of time

Back