Sardines

Cold chicken
Cold ham
Cold turkey
Spuds
Gravy
That red sauce that's like raspberry or something

A banging salad or three

Some easy drinking, light lagers like Kronenburg, Budvar, Singha...

Bang.
I hope shitty sauce was an auto correct

Turkey in gravy , roast 'taters onions & carrots

Never went for the cold ham supper really.

I was supposed to buy gravy today.

Amazing working with poms at the moment who still insist on a British roast and gravy for tea, aka dinner time. I've lived in Australia only and I know it's too hot. I don't know how poms from shitty towns deal with the heat on average here but making it warmer up in Joondalup when you can't even swim? Idiots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing working with poms at the moment who still insist on a British roast and gravy for tea, aka dinner time. I've lived in Australia only and I know it's too hot. I don't know how poms from shitty towns deal with the heat on average here but making it warmer up in Joondalup when you can't even swim? Idiots.

I am a ten pound pom from eons ago and I have wanted a seafood lunch for the last 10 years, but my lovely Aussie born and bred wife insists on a traditional Turkey roast with all the trimmings

Every ****ing year

You have a tendency to generalise people and label them as idiots because you don't agree with them.

I know you are still young but try to not bag people who dont dress like you or think like you

You are not the litmus test on fashion and taste, you merely hold an opinion

Have a happy xmas

I am a ten pound pom from eons ago and I have wanted a seafood lunch for the last 10 years, but my lovely Aussie born and bred wife insists on a traditional Turkey roast with all the trimmings

Every ****ing year

You have a tendency to generalise people and label them as idiots because you don't agree with them.

I know you are still young but try to not bag people who dont dress like you or think like you

You are not the litmus test on fashion and taste, you merely hold an opinion

Have a happy xmas
Are you new here?

He is BF's social barometer.

Yeah I know but I hold a tenuous belief that he will grow up and shake off the teenage arrogance

I know, I know fool that I am

Have a good one Falcon :thumbsu:
Best to you and your family.

I like the traditional Christmas 'dinner' even though I haven't had an actual meal at dinner time on Christmas Day for years.

Roast meat and veg, gravy - load me up. But there's gotta be cold seafood too. Pretty much just at least 2-3 meals worth of food in one hit.

There was ham and there was turkey there was caviar and long tall glasses, with wine up to yar.

Prawns for entree and roast turkey, cranberry sauce, ham with roast vegies and salads. Just the usual for lunch.
After a gut full of beer, at dinner time, I just grab a roll and stuff it with a big slab of ham. Cant have too much for dinner so I can keep sucking beers down :thumbsu:

Back