Christmas/New Years thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Xmas and New Year I would think, or is that not politically accepted these days.

Yep happy xmas and get ready for a great australia day on the 26th

Special wishes to The King and the Royal family of Tassie.

Cheers

Disappointed miggs does not have an inbred two headed family pic here though

Maybe RW will have one

Happy Xmas and New Year I would think, or is that not politically accepted these days.
Pretty sure anyone not into it wouldn't be poking around in this thread.

Merry Christmas Bedford... and merry Christmas to anyone else reading today!

Hope you all have someone to share it with and a little something to unwrap :christmastree:

It's acceptable on here, and that's all that matters. Merry Xmas!

Last edited:
Cheers

Disappointed miggs does not have an inbred two headed family pic here though

Maybe RW will have one
Geez what do you take me for FFS.

Merry xmas to our favouite tasmanian attention seeker. Oh and i found this baby pic of you to share with everyone.

images-2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get the Steggles or Ingrams breast from the supermarket , much better and easier than the real ones.

Would have been cheaper too! I almost dropped to the ground crying after what the butcher charged me for this thing!

Mine cost me 24 and will feed 6, backed up with a few spuds, also very very hot down here

Add a digit at the end and you have the price for mine- and then I had to get prawns and scallops...

It's 37 where I am and I'm dressed neck to toe in navy :(

Edit- 40 degrees

Last edited:
Same here, now driving to the Murray, stay safe all.
Hope u hada safe trip & good day bedford.

And hope all you guys & gals had something to be thankful for today. Quality over quantity (ahem The King! LukeParkerno1) :p.

Thanks a million for those that worked xmas/boxing day & keep us safe, stocked up, organised, healthy, powered up etc etc (MaxMinch & Swansujelly you legends).

Most of all, thank you all for getting on here & being great posters who contribute to these boards across the year. This community is as real as any other & you have all found a place in my "grateful for" list.

I hope you all enjoy Boxing day (& the cricket if that's your thing) too!! :thumbsu:

Hope u hada safe trip & good day bedford.

And hope all you guys & gals had something to be thankful for today. Quality over quantity (ahem The King! LukeParkerno1).

Thanks a million for those that worked xmas/boxing day & keep us safe, stocked up, organised, healthy, powered up etc etc (MaxMinch & Swansujelly you legends).

Most of all, thank you all for getting on here & being great posters who contribute to these boards across the year. This community is as real as any other & you have all found a place in my "grateful for" list.

I hope you all enjoy Boxing day (& the cricket if that's your thing) too!!

Well said GotTheGoodes , everyone on here makes this board so enjoyable. We may differ on some opinions but we all respect and get on with each other.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, and stayed safe.

Look forward to a Happy New Year for everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back