Christmas/New Years thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wicked! Let us know how you go mate. Enjoy!

No luck this morning unfortunately. The swell was too big for our little 10ft tinnie. We're gonna try again later today.

Well said GotTheGoodes , everyone on here makes this board so enjoyable. We may differ on some opinions but we all respect and get on with each other.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, and stayed safe.

Look forward to a Happy New Year for everyone.
Well said.

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to all Swans Bigfooty friends!
I haven't been able to post these last few weeks as I've been busy organising food for Xmas tables down my way.

Please stay safe & make sensible decisions so that we can all enjoy another year of Bloods' dominance, whilst coming on here to agree/disagree/analyse/applaud/abuse/tolerate/laugh/cry & most importantly of all, unite in our support for this great club!

Go Bloods!:wineglass::beercheers:

Sorry. She keeps those for me :smilingimp:
Yep, cadsky has the furry ones reserved ...

Unless he forgets to invite me out fishing... because (aside from football) IT'S MY FAVOURITE THING!!!! Cadsky!!! :poutingcat:

Yep, cadsky has the furry ones reserved ...

Unless he forgets to invite me out fishing... because (aside from football) IT'S MY FAVOURITE THING!!!! Cadsky!!! :poutingcat:
I thought handcuffing people was you favourite thing! Lol. I had no idea. Didn't miss much, we didn't catch anything unfortunately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will there be clams?
Not the variety you like!

But yes, if you wanna call a cockle a clam then you can gather your own

Not the variety you like!

But yes, if you wanna call a cockle a clam then you can gather your own

When you see me strutting down the shore , you'll definitely think

what a clam gatherer!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back