Christmas/New Years thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope everyone had a great Xmas, and for the record I didn't think about either 06 or 16 at all. My motto is get better, not bitter. :p

So did anyone here actually spend the New Year watching Lewis Melican kick his first career goal? I need to know.

Happy New Year to all of you lovely people!

I get a sense that 2018 is going to be a very very good year & wish all the luck, health & happiness to each of you & your loved ones.

I hope the first few days have been good too.

miggs did you party hard for NYE or just spend it in the dungeon?

(..... Or both!? :eek:)

I had a wonderful nye thank you GTG Everyone was where I left them the night before, Which meant a stress free New Year’s Day.

I trust yours was good too?
Good to hear mate. Hate it when you think you left something somewhere only to realise later it's not where you thought it was...

Bali with a handful of mates. Was crazy busy (never seen so many scooters). I drank too much & stayed up too late every night. Realised I'm too old for that these days. Was good though thanks mate.

Good to hear mate. Hate it when you think you left something somewhere only to realise later it's not where you thought it was...

Bali with a handful of mates. Was crazy busy (never seen so many scooters). I drank too much & stayed up too late every night. Realised I'm too old for that these days. Was good though thanks mate.
Bali is awesome people in Perth treat it as a local get away. Many a drunken memory on that island. Great to hear you had a blast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back