Werewolf Christmas Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I double checked the rules, nothing saying I couldn't say it after the deadline? Or is this a reference to someone pretending?

You're probably fine, I'm just referencing the fact I think I'm the only one ever done for it haha.

You're probably fine, I'm just referencing the fact I think I'm the only one ever done for it haha.
You have a real victim mentality when it comes to these things lol

You have a real victim mentality when it comes to these things lol

I don't really think that way tbh. At the time I was meh it's disappointing but rules are rules. It's more not realising these rules around posting it vary from game to game.

It's not going to ruin my day if I'm knocked off unfairly in a fantasy online game lol. I mean ND accidentally lynched me once and in the Dead PM he was like "sorry about that" I'm like "that's ok I'll just go back into the game" haha. It's all a bit of fun.

I don't really think that way tbh. At the time I was meh it's disappointing but rules are rules. It's more not realising these rules around posting it vary from game to game.

It's not going to ruin my day if I'm knocked off unfairly in a fantasy online game lol. I mean ND accidentally lynched me once and in the Dead PM he was like "sorry about that" I'm like "that's ok I'll just go back into the game" haha. It's all a bit of fun.
I’m glad you don’t hold a grudge or anything lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Way to get involved whilst providing nothing lol

Evil often tries to piggyback off others conversations to class them as strange and therefore justify a fly-by vote.

Rodney has well and truly jumped onto my list.

Well I gotta go to the airport, planes all on time Morgs?
Just got to work, I'm working on Vietnam flights today they are all cancelled haha

I love p4l and his words

Tl dr

cloud - ghost of christmas past kulled by John McClane and The Grinches

Stevi_Tigers (villager) killed by The Scrooges.

NaturalDisaster , can you please do the seers and blackmails and intimidation?

Evil often tries to piggyback off others conversations to class them as strange and therefore justify a fly-by vote.

Rodney has well and truly jumped onto my list.
I’ve jumped onto your list?
You’re ******* kidding yourself.

Pie4life all day, everyday. Even better was me making the ‘list’ for daring to suggest voting for them.
Got me!!

dogs105 NaturalDisaster

You already voted for me. Short-term memory loss is nothing to be ashamed of.

Also why so mad? Evil should be less obvious, just a tip for next time :)

You already voted for me. Short-term memory loss is nothing to be ashamed of.

Also why so mad? Evil should be less obvious, just a tip for next time :)
I voted for you before I realized it wasn’t Day phase yet so just making sure.
Mad? Never.
If I have to come to you for tips on werewolf though then I might get mad!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back