Werewolf Christmas Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll vote for cayz

I don't like early bandwagons on day 1. With that said, Citroin is an easy target for a day 1 bandwagon.
Very suspicious post this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The what?

Also, you're playing?

Change my vote to Pie 4 Life dogs105

My 100% proven record of when BoB votes for me first up I'm evil and when he doesn't he's the evil.

Same goes for you, you always vote for me and didn't this you're evil... annnd now you're overcompensating so I'm very confident in my vote.

Hmmm. I usually get seered first night by somebody so let's have a go...

I'm John McClane. I tried to kill Citroin last night. I've contended I could have been blocked or he could have the amulet but the lure of three night immune bad dudes and that the amulet (hopefully) being sent to me gives me one more kill coupled with the likelihood I'll probably be gone anyway tonight is enough to play the odds.

Hmmm. I usually get seered first night by somebody so let's have a go...

I'm John McClane. I tried to kill Citroin last night. I've contended I could have been blocked or he could have the amulet but the lure of three night immune bad dudes and that the amulet (hopefully) being sent to me gives me one more kill coupled with the likelihood I'll probably be gone anyway tonight is enough to play the odds.
You’re the only Vig left then, if you die were screwed
Hi hi hi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back