Politics CIA Chief (umm... ex-CIA employee) Says Al-Qaeda Never Existed

Remove this Banner Ad

I always felt that Al-Qaeda was more an extremist ideology that informally bonded a series of Islamic groups, than an organised grouping in itself.
Thats been the cia's story since they invented al queda in 1978 to drag Russia into a war in Afghanistan.

http://yournewswire.com/cia-chief-says-al-qaeda-never-existed/

Just like the plane that hit the pentagon, never existed. A figment of your imagination. All you sheep have a lot to answer for. Fair enough if you think all the control measures and military budgets since are warranted, but your radicalization and extremism is leaving millions without health education food housing and security. These people are suffering because of your feeble mind, they are your neighbors and your friends, your family and your colleagues. You're serving the interests of foreigners who don't care for you, are not there when your in trouble from things like floods and bushfires. The only people there for you are the ones you're knifing in the back with your extremist bullshit.

You failed this thing they call life.You failed your community. You are traitors.

:rolleyes:

Why are you posting this rubbish? Can't think of more important social issues to discuss?

Does the city of Melbourne exist or is that just a figment of my imagination OP?

Maybe my ass isn't even real.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back