Teams Cincinnati Bengals - Who Dey

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not exactly an attractive destination either, and to top it off the facilities are garbage.

Not exactly where i would want to go as a free agent, the Bengals would need to pay way over to get anyone there.

Sep 29, 2004
Merimbula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bengals
It's not exactly an attractive destination either, and to top it off the facilities are garbage.

Not exactly where i would want to go as a free agent, the Bengals would need to pay way over to get anyone there.

And players agents actively warn clients not to go there. Mike Brown has a negative rep around the league.

Sep 29, 2004
Merimbula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bengals
what big FAs have they attracted in recent years? i dont really follow the team and know

None. Picked up some 2nd tier players in years past the were good value, Tory James, Pac-Man, Dhani Jones and Cedric Benson were amongst the best. That’s a few years ago now though.
Cincy people hold out hope when Brown ’retires’ his daughter Katie who is CEO or whatever title they use might start to change things up but we’ll see.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bengals selected LSU QB Joe Burrow with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.

Burrow
(6’3/221) is the fourth No. 1 overall pick in Bengals history, and the first since Carson Palmer in 2003. Coming off arguably the greatest quarterback season in college football history, Burrow set the FBS record for passing touchdowns (60) in his Heisman year for the Tigers. Burrow's blue chip accuracy, poise, and ability to read coverages led to the nation's second-best completion percentage (76%) since 1956. His arm strength is average for a first-round pocket passer, and he didn’t break out until he was a redshirt senior, but the rest of his profile remains unassailable. A former all-state high school basketball player, Burrow also flashed elusiveness with 24.5 rushing yards per game as an underrated scrambler, though he admittedly does most of his damage from the pocket. A 23-year-old rookie with elite mental makeup, Burrow will be a favorite for Rookie of the Year honors and should be the answer under center for years to come in Cincinnati.
  • Apr 23, 2020, 8:20 PM ET

I'm quietly confident the Bengals will do well next season, they lost what 6-7 games by a touchdown or less, they are getting a healthy AJ green back as well as (Fingers crossed) a generational QB and got him a decent weapon with their second pick.

Onward and upwards to hopefully a 8-10 win season and sneaking into the playoffs.

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
I'm quietly confident the Bengals will do well next season, they lost what 6-7 games by a touchdown or less, they are getting a healthy AJ green back as well as (Fingers crossed) a generational QB and got him a decent weapon with their second pick.

Onward and upwards to hopefully a 8-10 win season and sneaking into the playoffs.
Not sure they will pass any of the others in the AFC North, maybe the Browns. But I am doubtful.

Maybe a season or 2 off IMO.

Not sure they will pass any of the others in the AFC North, maybe the Browns. But I am doubtful.

Maybe a season or 2 off IMO.
I don't think the steelers are all that good, and i doubt a 38 year old Roethlisberger will improve them all that much.

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
Bengals 10-6
Browns 9-7
Ravens 8-8
Steelers 6-10
I see the Ravens easily winning the AFC North.

The Steelers seem to have it over us, and lift when playing us.

yeah maybe I was to harsh on the Browns, they had a very good draft IMO.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I see the Ravens easily winning the AFC North.

The Steelers seem to have it over us, and lift when playing us.

yeah maybe I was to harsh on the Browns, they had a very good draft IMO.
If Lamar goes down or as i expect his play will drop (just like mahomes year after that first mvp) teams better equiped to thwart that offense too...ravens wont runaway with the div imo. Itll be tighter.

Browns should improve dramatically

And yeah ok bengals cant be imagined to compete so soon, 2021 more realistic, but i do think steelers are ****ed

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe are players who miss their entire rookie campaign eligible for all rookie team selections the next year? Re; Jonah Williams?
No. It's not like the AFL rising star - you only qualify during what would have been your rookie season.

Broken's got it. NFL sticks true to the "rookie" nature of the award, unlike the NBA or the AFL

Also, it goes without saying that an OL would never win OROY

That's why I said all rookie selection, dumbass. 😜

Was having a look at some odds on player markets and was wondering if Williams fell into the unlisted player category for all rookie team selection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back