Cincinnati Masters 2017 (ATP+WTA)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well looks like we have a new number 1 in both men's and women's on Monday I wonder how long it's being since both changed hands in the same week

Pliskova lost her semi and halep is in a commanding position in here
5 points is all that separates Halep and the #1 ranking. ouch. The final is between race #1(Halep) and #2(Mug). I think Mug will finish the year as number 1. She looks on more often than not. And when she is on, nothing can touch her. This didnt happen the last time she won a slam. she seems to be coping with the pressure way better.

Think Nick has found his love. I agree pepsi regarding Nick and Bo5 sets. Ever since the Seppi incident at the Aus Open this year, i have thought that he just lacks that concentration for 5 sets. he seemed to get bored v Seppi.

Surprised Nick is such a big favourite. Probably come down to tiebreaks.

Dimi has beaten Lopez, Del Potro and Isner so he has had a good look this week at big servers.
Really good point you make. I saw the his match against del Potro and he was in great form. Will be a close final I think, imagine they'd both be pretty nervous as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mugu woman-handled Halep. She should be the real world #1 on recent form.

Yep Nick hasn't being focused he's struggles all matched with line calls and complained to umpire
Not sure if that is a symptom of losing or the cause of it.

Pepsi took the words out of my mouth. Just hanging on ATM vis some clutch serving . If he can just get into a TB, then anything could happen.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Missed the match. The reports say Dimitrov used his athleticism to keep returning everything and essentially create a wall on the other side of the net. Ala Murray style. Does that sound about right?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back