Strategy Circuit Breaker

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know what you chumps are going on about. I heard on the radio from a very well respected person from the club that we are actually in the top eight!
We’ve been all worked up about nothing, everything is fine and dandy.
He was very convincing wasn't he.

Its quite obvious from the hierarchy speaking out today that their perception to that of the members is poles apart. We have no hope. Even Pyke said tonight on 360 the pizza idea was his wifes. Geez the shining hope that maybe this gathering was a crisis point, to then hear its his wifes idea. Wow we are cooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll know if the players have any underlying ticker this week.

The blowtorch is on everyone.

I think another loss will make it hard to hide.

Still we have have had a few weeks of it now and have never really responded. I'd argue the whole season.

I just hope there isn't an expectation a win this week forgives the whole season.

Its quite obvious from the hierarchy speaking out today that their perception to that of the members is poles apart. We have no hope. Even Pyke said tonight on 360 the pizza idea was his wifes. Geez the shining hope that maybe this gathering was a crisis point, to then hear its his wifes idea. Wow we are cooked.
This 100%

That wasn't national outcry

The level this week is unprecedented
The same thing happened last year.

Remember the camp drama?

The club didn't deal with it then and is paying the price.

We are getting two times the negative coverage, all thanks to the admins lack of talent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back