Citi Bank to end Sponsorship deal at the end of current contract (end of 2019 season)

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember back a 3-4 years ago whenever a new poster popped up on the board Millky95 would within 5 minutes be there with the "Welcome to the board [smiley face]" post and a stream of likes without fail.

#backontopic

realestate.com.au makes perfect sense with the red and white brand colouring :thumbsu:
Followed closely by a very tongue in cheek comment from Miggs determining whether the poster was male or female.

I remember back a 3-4 years ago whenever a new poster popped up on the board Millky95 would within 5 minutes be there with the "Welcome to the board [smiley face]" post and a stream of likes without fail.

#backontopic

realestate.com.au makes perfect sense with the red and white brand colouring :thumbsu:
Not to mention Sydney’s obsession with real estate

#backontopic

On the other hand, who can afford to buy realestate these days?

I bet they'll find someone else to sponsor the clappers. And the rigged half-time comp that always goes to some good looking sort in the crowd or whoever the lazy cameraman points at because they can't be bothered to turn around. :D :D :D

Yes, I am salty. Give me that $1000!
Those clappers annoy the ever loving s**t out of opposition supporters apparently....long may they reign!

I bet they'll find someone else to sponsor the clappers. And the rigged half-time comp that always goes to some good looking sort in the crowd or whoever the lazy cameraman points at because they can't be bothered to turn around. :D :D :D

Yes, I am salty. Give me that $1000!
I think you're probably sitting in the wrong stand mate... I've been going to every home game for years (except 2019 which was a s**t year for me) and in all that time I rarely remember it ever going to anyone not sitting in either the Victor Trumper or Bill O'Reilly Stands. When the new Noble and Brandman stands were built, I seem to remember them giving them a couple of games, but not for long. It's all about promotion, and the seating in the Trumper/O'Reilly stands is not reserved (I think), and thus they are aimed at converting blow ins to members.

Of course, if I'm wrong and it is members seating, then the cameramen are just bloody lazy! I'm in the Brewongle and even though I wave that bloody clapper like a mad thing, the camera man has never even made it to the stand, let alone my bay!!

Those clappers annoy the ever loving s**t out of opposition supporters apparently....long may they reign!
I don't know about the opposition, but I love them!!! They make heaps of noise and save my hands and wrists...

EDITED: For grammer

I think you're probably sitting in the wrong stand mate... I've been going to every home game for years (except 2019 which was a s**t year for me) and in all that time I rarely remember it ever going to anyone not sitting in either the Victor Trumper or Bill O'Reilly Stands. When the new Noble and Brandman stands were built, I seem to remember them giving them a couple of games, but not for long. It's all about promotion, and the seating in the Trumper/O'Reilly stands is not reserved (I think), and thus they are aimed at converting blow ins to members.

Of course, if I'm wrong and it is members seating, then the cameramen are just bloody lazy! I'm in the Brewongle and even though I wave that bloody clapper like a mad thing, the camera man has never even made it to the stand, let alone my bay!!

I don't know about the opposition, but I love them!!! They make heaps of noise and save my hands and wrists...

EDITED: For grammer
My understanding is that the only stands without any reserved seating are Members and Ladies pavilions, along with Noble (not sure on Bradman?). Trumper and O'Reilly stands definitely include reserved members seating. It could be due to the fact that the TV cameras are set up to face those 2 stands?

My understanding is that the only stands without any reserved seating are Members and Ladies pavilions, along with Noble (not sure on Bradman?). Trumper and O'Reilly stands definitely include reserved members seating. It could be due to the fact that the TV cameras are set up to face those 2 stands?
Could be that you are right... but are they not all up on the tiers? Pretty sure there are cameras on the eastern stands (not used much in arvo games) and certainly cameras on trolleys that could easily find the mad lady with the clapper in the Brewongle.

Could be that you are right... but are they not all up on the tiers? Pretty sure there are cameras on the eastern stands (not used much in arvo games) and certainly cameras on trolleys that could easily find the mad lady with the clapper in the Brewongle.
Yep I think that you're correct on both points

Yeah probably....I'm a Red Zone member so I sit in the Noble stand.

I still stand by what I said! :p:p:p:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those clappers annoy the ever-loving schitte out of Swans supporters like me and are the single-biggest factor in me staying home and watching most games on telly these days.

That, and the inane brain-melting “patter” during every second of the breaks when all you want to do is catch up with your mates or (shock, horror!) talk about the quarter of footy you’ve just witnessed.

They pick the winners early at half time. Stand up as soon as half time is done and you can see the camera crew picking people out. It tends to be a female though, one season we kept count and every week the winner was a woman. In saying that it really is just whether they see you at the beginning. I've had a few people around me win it and they were all people who would stand from half time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back