Multiplat Cities: Skylines

Remove this Banner Ad

I spent an hour trying to design a transport hub last night and then ragequit.

And I look forward to doing it all again tonight.

I spent an hour trying to design a transport hub last night and then ragequit.

And I look forward to doing it all again tonight.
I spent close to two hours on it tonight and I am still not happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought this was dropping today? Does anyone know if it will be on the pc xbox game pass.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It was supposed to drop today. Looking on the PS store I don't see it either. Also I thought this was just an update but apparently it's a separate version of the game so RIP my current city and all of my unlocks 😭

That sucks, im hoping all the DLC I brought still works too.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nothing confirmed but I noticed some comments that not all DLC will be available at launch. I hope that isn't true because there are some DLC and creator pack items I consider integral to any build I make.

edit: OK I completely missed with FAQ. Anything after Airports won't be included initially. That sucks because I've been incorporating pedestrian zones into some of my busy tourist and shopping areas. I guess I'll have to work around them. Hopefully Financial Districts don't take too long because I was planning on finally building them into my latest city. I can't remember when Skyscapers came in so hopefully they're included as well as the creator packs that have the updated quay walls that allow for walking and stuff.

edit 2: reading the comments, sky scrapers, styles like European suburbia, modern city centre, mid century modern, train stations etc all will come later. Boooooo. I think I'll keep going with my current city in the non-upgraded version until all those packs are included. I'll just stuff around with the upgraded version for some unlocks and stuff in the mean time.

Last edited:
It's up now. My PS version was from PS Plus so I guess I technically never "owned" it so I just paid for it (one of my most played games so I don't mind supporting it some more). Looks like lots of the content packs I mentioned weren't going to be available were actually available after all. I just hurriedly went through and added all my DLC as it had to be done manually and I don't think I saw sky scrapers, but train stations and themes like MCC and European suburbia were. Looks like nothing after Airports DLC so unfortunately one of my favourite maps which was included in the latest map pack will be missing until they add it back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back