Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to keep up with all the different vehicles he drove. Fortunately we've got Kingswood71 who's keeping a good track on them.
Thanks 71 for knowing, what's, what.
True and the fact that at the time Telstra/Telecom did not seem to have a very efficient record keeping program, which did not help when relaying information to the Police. With staff swapping and jumping in and out of cars caused havoc with their record keeping. I dont think you would get away with that today. The last place I worked at you had to sign cars in and out all the time with a contingency booklet actually in the car which you had to sign, date, record mileage, time and explain why you were using the vehicle (even if it was the same vehicle assigned to your program/area and you had to go to 10 different places a day). Also the fact that they answered questions 'specifically' and did not research and answer the questions fully- ie- left people/cars off the list because of decommissioning or moved to other program within company etc.

True and the fact that at the time Telstra/Telecom did not seem to have a very efficient record keeping program, which did not help when relaying information to the Police. With staff swapping and jumping in and out of cars caused havoc with their record keeping. I dont think you would get away with that today. The last place I worked at you had to sign cars in and out all the time with a contingency booklet actually in the car which you had to sign, date, record mileage, time and explain why you were using the vehicle (even if it was the same vehicle assigned to your program/area and you had to go to 10 different places a day). Also the fact that they answered questions 'specifically' and did not research and answer the questions fully- ie- left people/cars off the list because of decommissioning or moved to other program within company etc.
Whilst working within the fleet sector, short-term I had difficulties with colleagues who hung back with their mileage sheets. I figured they used the vehicle for their own use, fudged the kilometre readings, and handed the sheets in late, just in case they'd got a speeding fine, whilst travelling somewhere out of the metro area. Hard to explain why they'd got a speeding fine in Albany or Geraldton if their job was in Perth.

Whilst working within the fleet sector, short-term I had difficulties with colleagues who hung back with their mileage sheets. I figured they used the vehicle for their own use, fudged the kilometre readings, and handed the sheets in late, just in case they'd got a speeding fine, whilst travelling somewhere out of the metro area. Hard to explain why they'd got a speeding fine in Albany or Geraldton if their job was in Perth.
I can only imagine how difficult it must have been for you, so I'm not blaming Testra completely. Thing were a lot more lax in years gone by, its only with hindsight that now most companies have better procedures.

Here's an article from Post Newspapers in 2017 - about a man who owns Stock Brothers Monumental Centre at 60 Government Road Nedlands near Karrakatta Cemetery. This wasn't reported anywhere else for some reason and it wasn't long before the police asked Post Newspapers to stop reporting about the CSK case. Interesting because Jane Rimmer worked nearby at the Nedlands School of Learning.

Post Newspapers Karrakatta old papers linked to claremont killing.jpg

Here's an article from Post Newspapers in 2017 - about a man who owns Stock Brothers Monumental Centre at 60 Government Road Nedlands near Karrakatta Cemetery. This wasn't reported anywhere else for some reason and it wasn't long before the police asked Post Newspapers to stop reporting about the CSK case. Interesting because Jane Rimmer worked nearby at the Nedlands School of Learning.

View attachment 827698
Unbelievable. The police didn't follow up this lead.

While researching changes in the law regarding penalites in CSK crimes between 1990's and now I found this gem.

1582440368167.png

So in a misdemeanour then you could get sent to prison longer than for a crime now.
(walks to wardrobe searching for duelling gloves)

If BRE is convicted of any of the murders this is the law that applies. It was changed in 2003 but the law here as at the date of the offence is what is applied.

Note: the law only sets the minimum periods for life imprisonment. There is no maximum period.

1582442026432.png

View attachment 827698
"Are old papers linked to Claremont Killings?"
Nope :)

I think it was mentioned by Carmel at the Feb pre-trial last year as further proof that he had been in Claremont as he allegedly had a crash on Stirling hwy. It was reported in the The Post. I have looked at the pre-trial blogs and they didnt blog it.
It hasnt been mentioned at the trial so could have been an admission.
Yes, I was the person who first brought this up a while back on here with a clip attachment from the newspaper as I was very curious about it. It was only mentioned in the Post Newspapers and have never seen it mentioned anywhere before including on forums.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, I was the person who first brought this up a while back on here with a clip attachment from the newspaper as I was very curious about it. It was only mentioned in the Post Newspapers and have never seen it mentioned anywhere before including on forums.

It was discussed in the first thread in February actually, I missed the earlier reference. There was so much information coming out at the time but the Post article is in the media thread

Am curious as to why you say that. It wasn't investigated by the police at the time. I know it's not his handwriting but that means nothing.
Why would someone kill someone in an old building and then hide random pictures of what looks like electrical motor wiring diagrams in a wall?
especially when the notebook looks 1950's.
The report says "police collected the documents".

It was discussed in the first thread in February actually, I missed the earlier reference. There was so much information coming out at the time but the Post article is in the media thread
I didn't see that, do you know the post number? Am interested to read what was said.

Why would someone kill someone in an old building and then hide random pictures of what looks like electrical motor wiring diagrams in a wall?
especially when the notebook looks 1950's.
The report says "police collected the documents".
It's more to do with signs of a struggle, female footprints, a gold necklace, tyre tracks and it was around the time JR went missing.

What is the relevance of the car crash? Was it just in regards to describing the vehicle or was it something else?

I don’t see any relevance other than his claim he isn’t familiar with the area might be untrue.

I also wonder if his eyes were on the road

I don’t see any relevance other than his claim he isn’t familiar with the area might be untrue.

I also wonder if his eyes were on the road
I want to know whether it was around the time Julie Cutler was stalked bumper to bumper by someone driving along Stirling Highway. Details would be good to know if he was driving dangerously etc.

I want to know whether it was around the time Julie Cutler was stalked bumper to bumper by someone driving along Stirling Highway. Details would be good to know if he was driving dangerously etc.

His driving history could be as interesting as his medical records, I don't think he was always staid given the boarder's account of BRE driving his BMW 'like he wanted to kill it'.

If there's a dangerous driving charge there that might be something else Telstra could be in trouble for on insurance matters.

I'm not sure about the JC case but I will suggest BRE may be linked to other crimes in time

His driving history could be as interesting as his medical records, I don't think he was always staid given the boarder's account of BRE driving his BMW 'like he wanted to kill it'.

If there's a dangerous driving charge there that might be something else Telstra could be in trouble for on insurance matters.
I've always suspected that he and another guy drove Julie Cutler's car into the surf in Cottesloe. Sounds like something young bogan yahoos would do for kicks. It would have been the year he turned 20. He was listed as living in Madora Bay in parents' house in 1988. Met his first wife in 1989.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back