Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates pt3 - The Verdict

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For anyone going in tomorrow, could you keep an eye out for whether ALL of BREs family show up for the verdict? I'm wondering if his little brother will make it.

TIA.

What's he look like?

You'll certainly get ma and pa and granny/aunt. I think there was once some other female as well. He does have a sister.

And there is the step-daughter as well who will sit as far away as possible from the parents.

Yep, still do, online now anyway, haven't actually seen him for years.

Edit: I spoke to him after he gave evidence, just to check on his welfare, he said wapol had given him zero support.
I'll reach out tonight, I'm sure he'll be anxious about the verdict tomorrow.

You can tell him and I'm sure to be speaking for all of us on here, we wish him well and we'll be checking in to hear what it was in BREs bedroom that had him not wanting to spend another night in his house. :eek:

What's he look like?

You'll certainly get ma and pa and granny/aunt. I think there was once some other female as well. He does have a sister.

And there is the step-daughter as well who will sit as far away as possible from the parents.

Have you seen his stepdaughter in there yet Jezza?

Tomorrow I think Justice Hall will announce BRE as guilty for the murder of JR and CG. I expect the Justice will find BRE not guilty for the murder of SS due to lack of evidence. I expect Justice Hall will say that he believes that BRE is quite likely the person to have murdered SS, in his opinion. BRE will not sue like Rayney. BRE will then be sentenced for the other rapes when he is sentenced for JR & CG. Probably before the end of 2020. All IMO.

Reminder of a news report from 28 Nov 2019:

I don't believe any ex-wives or older ex girlfriend or SD will want to associate themselves with BRE since BRE's admission of guilt in Counts 1-5

At, the very least BRE is a damn fuucken liar about "not being in Claremont" as his ATM withdrawals indicated. This on top of the fibre & dna evidence has him cooked. No alibi.

I'm with Channel 7 - be transparent - release the entire WAPOL interview so we can all hear BRE pathetic calculated rehearsed answers "playing the victim role" and the video of arrest too. "I don't know what to do" "I don't know what to do"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never seen this Transcript of Sarah's conversation with the Taxi company before:
Person signing it puts in "Thornlie" the suburb next to Huntingdale ? :eek: :eek: back in 1996

Once again I just have more and more questions.......

If BRE is not feeling well tomorrow, I hope they can still go ahead with the verdict anyway, even if he's not there in person.

Hmmm . He might come down with a bad case of "Pencilitis"

Here's the WAtoday CSK live Blog link for today.
Run by Heather McNeill as usual

(WAtoday is owned by Nine Entertainment - They own Channel 9 and the ex-Fairfax media Assets like The Age, Sydney Morning Herald and the Financial Review)

Tomorrow I think Justice Hall will announce BRE as guilty for the murder of JR and CG. I expect the Justice will find BRE not guilty for the murder of SS due to lack of evidence. I expect Justice Hall will say that he believes that BRE is quite likely the person to have murdered SS, in his opinion. BRE will not sue like Rayney. BRE will then be sentenced for the other rapes when he is sentenced for JR & CG. Probably before the end of 2020. All IMO.

i'm still torn on the JR. I didn't find the fibre analysis compelling. Its a high likely hood but beyond reasonable doubt? Not sure about that one.

Look what I found, I don’t know if it’s reliable or the only source but I stumbled across it this morning. Apparently 7 are live streaming.

First one is 7 news via YouTube. Second one is 7 news own site.

Look what I found, I don’t know if it’s reliable or the only source but I stumbled across it this morning. Apparently 7 are live streaming.
But not streaming with cameras inside the court rooms.

Only streaming outside I understand

Link to today's CSK live blog from the West (Emily Moulton)
Sorry it's paywalled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back