Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates pt3 - The Verdict

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

With my home invasion & comments re several cases close to me the Cops did look at me closely.
I'd not factored in that you were some form of a POI in the CSK case in my speculation this last day or so on here.

Which might possibly explain why a CSK investigating WA cop brought up the topic of wearing women's clothes with Lance William's brother.
Someone could have been referring to you (and not BRE), without naming you, and put in an anonymous report to WAPOL that the CSK sometimes wore women's clothing.

Last edited:
I'd not factored in that you were some form of a POI in the CSK case in my speculation this last day or so on here.

Which might possibly explain why a CSK investigating WA cop brought up the topic of wearing women's clothes with Lance William's brother.
Someone could have been referring to you (and not BRE), without naming you, and put in an anonymous report to WAPOL that the CSK sometimes wore women's clothing.
I don't really understand what you're trying to explain. We don't know which men on here prefer to wear women's clothing.

Did anyone here partake in or see the Gary Hughes blog? Dr Phibes was a POI from that blog and many websleuths traced his online persona to a few cross dressing sites. I wonder if that is where the question came from?

We have a link somewhere in the Bunker to the Hughes blog, it might be interesting to cross check the dates. Or Throaty might be able to help us out with that.

I'm sure I read an article where some clothing was stolen from clotheslines prior to the Rowe Park abduction. It's also highly possible other people in Claremont had clothing stolen which was reported to the police but not the media. At some stage, Macro probably twigged that the clothing stolen were larger sizes. It probably took them a while to realize he was stealing them, to actually wear.

It would make sense that they looked at all cross-dressing males with a prior conviction, of some sort. Perhaps a Macro investigator recalled, whilst he was a police officer back in 1988, there was a series of incidents in Huntingdale where a youth had stolen clothing, which were larger sizes (the kimono was a large size).

A search of the data-base would have revealed police reports of a Huntingdale prowler in 1988. So, they hunted down boxes of evidence, which sounds like, were already on a list flagged for processing - uploading fingerprints, DNA etc. Hence, they located the kimono.

It was probably prior to the arrest they were aware of the break-ins, not something they worked out after the arrest.

I'm sure I read an article where some clothing was stolen from clotheslines prior to the Rowe Park abduction. It's also highly possible other people in Claremont had clothing stolen which was reported to the police but not the media. At some stage, Macro probably twigged that the clothing stolen were larger sizes. It probably took them a while to realize he was stealing them, to actually wear.

It would make sense that they looked at all cross-dressing males with a prior conviction, of some sort. Perhaps a Macro investigator recalled, whilst he was a police officer back in 1988, there was a series of incidents in Huntingdale where a youth had stolen clothing, which were larger sizes (the kimono was a large size).

A search of the data-base would have revealed police reports of a Huntingdale prowler in 1988. So, they hunted down boxes of evidence, which sounds like, were already on a list flagged for processing - uploading fingerprints, DNA etc. Hence, they located the kimono.

It was probably prior to the arrest they were aware of the break-ins, not something they worked out after the arrest.
JezzaPerth 'Christian' had things stolen from his clothesline in 1988 as well as a break-in later on.

JezzaPerth 'Christian' had things stolen from his clothesline in 1988 as well as a break-in later on.
I've got a hunch that Jezza will get a mention in Bret's book.

It has only dawned on me recently, that the 1988 series of break-ins were what lead them to BRE. The police reports would have been available online, it was just the evidence which wasn't processed/uploaded.

The police report regarding my incident (pre-1988) was retrieved, whilst I was on the phone. It was available on-line but from what I can gather it was within another data-base. I suppose at some stage, the data gets migrated into an inactive data base. Legally, they're probably required to keep the electronic documentation for a long time-span - like a life-time (75 years).

Extract from Stalking Claremont.

EDIT: There are clearer copies available in the media thread https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/claremont-murders-media.1212400/page-14
Very interesting mentioning all of those sex crimes happening in Claremont prior to KK. I think BRE could possibly be responsible for many, if not most of them. I’m guessing that such crimes aren’t as frequent after the police surveillance of the area subsequent to the crimes that he was found guilty for.

Judging by what BRE has been found guilty of, including HH, he could be a suspect for many various crimes over the last 30+ years. That’s because he did seem to have a variety of MOs, including home invasions and taking women off the street. And HH just demonstrated how bold he could be.

I’m not saying he’s guilty of all of them or even some of them. But he can’t be discounted. His current criminal record confirms he’s a prolific offender. The question still remains just how prolific.

Last edited:
Very interesting mentioning all of those sex crimes happening in Claremont prior to KK. I think BRE could possibly be responsible for many, if not most of them. I’m guessing that such crimes aren’t as frequent subsequent to the police surveillance of the area subsequent to the crimes that he was found guilty for.

Judging by what BRE has been found guilty of, including HH, he could be a suspect for many various crimes over the last 30+ years. That’s because he did seem to have a variety of MOs, including home invasions and taking women off the street. And HH just demonstrated how bold he could be.

I’m not saying he’s guilty of all of them or even some of them. But he can’t be discounted. His current criminal record confirms he’s a prolific offender. The question still remains just how prolific.
Agree, he can't be discounted. It would be interesting to know if the number of sex crimes in the Claremont area, at the time, were significantly higher than other suburbs where there was a 'nightlife' such as Northbridge etc. or even if the sex crimes in Claremont were more prevalent between 1985 and 1990.

Drawing on and referencing BFew post in the media thread. Towards the end of 2000 which was after the murders, it appears BRE had been 'visiting' Karrakatta cemetery. That is certainly the suggestion even if these visits weren't entered in to evidence at trial. What do we make of all this and in particular a DNA link to one of the murders?

cskslippedthesnare.png

Drawing on and referencing BFew post in the media thread. Towards the end of 2000 which was after the murders, it appears BRE had been 'visiting' Karrakatta cemetery. That is certainly the suggestion even if these visits weren't entered in to evidence at trial. What do we make of all this and in particular a DNA link to one of the murders?

View attachment 1042356

Could there really be something in the idea many of us had that clothing was left at a gravesite? Just not at the gravesite we all thought it was, rather the graveyard at Karrakatta? Which is utterly sickening if so, the game playing creep factor in that is disgusting.

View attachment 1042356
If he evaded the trap then they had no evidence it was specifically him and would explain why it wasn't tendered in court.
Not sure how the DNA evidence created a link between the visits to the cemetery and the rape case as we have seen no evidence to show that. It most definitely did create a link to BRE though but not at that time.

Both JR and CG were buried at Karrakatta and yes serial killers quite often go to these places to reminisce. That poses another question, was he also visiting SS's burial site? and if so how do we trace that now? Telstra vehicle use mileage records? Recurring travel distance perhaps? Or as someone mentioned many moons ago, sorry cannot remember who, a Telstra location he was stationed at where he had easy access?

If he evaded the trap then they had no evidence it was specifically him and would explain why it wasn't tendered in court.
Not sure how the DNA evidence created a link between the visits to the cemetery and the rape case as we have seen no evidence to show that. It most definitely did create a link to BRE though but not at that time.

It says the DNA evidence found at Karrakatta in around 2000 created a link to one of the murders. There might be an explanation for this that I just haven't thought of but atm it might look like BRE has returned to the cemetery and left an item of clothing behind that belonged to one the girls and if so it would most likely be Jane. Not that it was BREs DNA they found but Jane's and some time after her murder?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both JR and CG were buried at Karrakatta and yes serial killers quite often go to these places to reminisce. That poses another question, was he also visiting SS's burial site? and if so how do we trace that now? Telstra vehicle use mileage records? Recurring travel distance perhaps? Or as someone mentioned many moons ago, sorry cannot remember who, a Telstra location he was stationed at where he had easy access?

He might have been dumping his trophies before he got married in 2000, getting rid of the stash he couldn't keep any longer because a wife might find it and start asking questions?

View attachment 1042356
BRE got married to Wife2 in Dec 2000, so beforehand he probably felt pressured - seems to spiral out of control under stress. It would seem there's been a whole series of prowling which didn't get a mention - the KK prowling. It appears BRE had been prowling at the cemetery, and probably snow dropping from the local clotheslines, which got reported to the police. Perhaps it was the local police who had made an attempt at apprehending the prowler, but he was too quick. It sounds like, he's left a sample of his DNA on some of that clothing, but it wasn't presented as evidence, because it didn't serve a purpose, and as he wasn't apprehended it was embarrassing for WAPOL - they wouldn't want the public to know he'd absconded. In 2000 it was three years, from CGs murder the local people would have still been on high alert, noting number plates and reporting suspicious behavior. There's a couple of entrances into KK cemetery, he may have parked near some Telstra infrastructure and the locals thought nothing of it, presuming he was simply fixing a phone problem. It sounds like the local police managed the matter, whereas Macro should have been briefed.

Edit: I've just read BonzaRam's post. Bonza's nailed it, that's why!

Both JR and CG were buried at Karrakatta and yes serial killers quite often go to these places to reminisce.

Last edited by a moderator:
BRE got married to Wife2 in Dec 2000, so beforehand he probably felt pressured - seems to spiral out of control under stress. It would seem there's been a whole series of prowling which didn't get a mention - the KK prowling. It appears BRE had been prowling at the cemetery, and probably snow dropping from the local clotheslines, which got reported to the police. Perhaps it was the local police who had made an attempt at apprehending the prowler, but he was too quick. It sounds like, he's left a sample of his DNA on some of that clothing, but it wasn't presented as evidence, because it didn't serve a purpose, and as he wasn't apprehended it was is embarrassing for WAPOL - they wouldn't want the public to know he'd absconded. In 2000 it was three years, from CGs murder the local people would have still been on high alert, noting number plates and reporting suspicious behavior. There's a couple of entrances into KK cemetery, he may have parked near some Telstra infrastructure and the locals thought nothing of it, presuming he was simply fixing a phone problem. It sounds like the local police managed the matter, whereas Macro should have been briefed.

It's interesting. I don't know what year they actually DNA tested these items, it might seem a bit of a stretch to think the local police would send random items of clothing in to forensics. If it was in the year 2000 I would think any item found must have been connected to a crime at the time or why would they bother? Or it was found and put in a box like the kimono that they dragged out later for testing?

Last edited:
He might have been dumping his trophies before he got married in 2000, getting rid of the stash he couldn't keep it any longer because a wife might find it and start asking questions?
Missing items of Jane and Ciara that were not clothing, included their handbags, and the contents of those handbags.

Edit: I've just read BonzaRam's post. Bonza's nailed it, that's why!

Both JR and CG were buried at Karrakatta and yes serial killers quite often go to these places to reminisce.

Oh ... ewwww. But they had the KK rape sample and there's no mention of linking DNA to that as well as the murder?

It's interesting. I don't know what year they actually DNA tested these items, it might seem a bit of a stretch to think the local police would send random items of clothing in to forensics. If it was in the year 2000 I would think any item found must have been connected to a crime at the time or why would they bother? Or it was found and put in a box like the kimono that they dragged out later for testing?
The last lot of Karakatta DNA testing was done with new tech in Sept 1999 and the results were uploaded into the database at that time.

View attachment 1042356
He may have placed something at one of the graves.

Either way, if he slipped through a surveillance operation I’d suggest that he went there infrequently.

And I’m guessing that the police were only monitoring certain sections of the cemetery and maybe only at certain times, for instance at night.

He might have been dumping his trophies before he got married in 2000, getting rid of the stash he couldn't keep any longer because a wife might find it and start asking questions?
It depends on when he started living with Wife2. I got the impression they'd lived together before they got married (Dec 2000).
They met on 1 April 1997.

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on when he started living with Wife2. I got the impression they'd lived together before they got married (Dec 2000).
They met on 1 April 1997.

It's real curious, that they were even doing surveillance on Karrakatta at the end of 2000, over two years after the last murder victim was found.

Last edited:
He may have placed something at one of the graves.

Either way, if he slipped through a surveillance operation I’d suggest that he went there infrequently.

And I’m guessing that the police were only monitoring certain sections of the cemetery and maybe only at certain times, for instance at night.
If something had been left at JR or CGs grave site, a family member or friend would have noticed. Perhaps he had visited JRs grave site, with some of her clothing and left it behind. JR was found without clothes.

I was wrong about it being BREs DNA which was found rather something belonging to JR - good pick up Kurve.

I've mentioned beforehand, perhaps the kimono was left on purpose - like a calling card - I don't know the proper word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back