Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates pt3 - The Verdict

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last I looked it was subscriber only. :huh:
It’s showing up and playing fine in apples podcast app without a subscription to the West.

and available for free at

And plays for me without a west subscription at

I’m so over it, it said in the email that it would be dispatched in 3 weeks. This was in early October. I emailed about it and got a terse reply back saying it was g to be dispatched late Nov.

Alison tries to explain in the pod the limitations on the police charges with regard the HH attack and which I didn't feel was convincing. Nobody seems able to explain either given a charge of common assault, the reasoning behind the order to do a sex offenders course.

This might be one of those things that just hangs.

Just emailed them asking for a refund. Said it would be dispatched next week. Won’t ever order from them again.

Alison tries to explain in the pod the limitations on the police charges with regard the HH attack and which I didn't feel was convincing. Nobody seems able to explain either given a charge of common assault, the reasoning behind the order to do a sex offenders course.

This might be one of those things that just hangs.
Yeah was weird how defensive she was.

Thanks for the link - I had an issue trying to purchase on Amazon - it only allowed me to get the sample (not that kind of sample ) anyway it’s sitting there ready for me to read now. I may have ordered the hard copy but have made so many on-line purchases I can’t see it there........ HANDS UP WHO HAS AN ON-LINE SHOPPING ADDICTION 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Also waiting (impatiently) for my copy of Enigma in the Dark. If I’d realised they were doing a digital release I would have just bought it for Kindle!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Justice Hall is considering an application from 2 of the families and BRE over not releasing the police interview tomorrow at 10am Perth Supreme court.

Wow, that could be very interesting. Would I have the right read on this if I thought two of the victims families want the police interview released in it's entirety and BRE doesn't?

Wow, that could be very interesting. Would I have the right read on this if I thought two of the victims families want the police interview released in it's entirety and BRE doesn't?
From what i read from Tim Clarke they all don't want it released?? I'm thinking the media are after it somehow.

From what i read from Tim Clarke they all don't want it released?? I'm thinking the media are after it somehow.

Okay, which families I wonder. Interesting anyhow.

I don't think anything should be hidden, for the record.

I don't think anything should be hidden, for the record.
This is me

When going into court one of the tenets is an open court system - but it isnt really open

It was played in court for the appropriate people and the family heard it then

I do think it may be for the clickbait aspect rather than 'public interest' - but thats me

Okay, which families I wonder. Interesting anyhow.
It says 2 of the Murdered girls families plus the KK victim are opposed and that Channel nine and Seven are after it. Maybe Bfew might be able to share the link from the West Australian paper today, i'm not good at that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back