Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates pt3 - The Verdict

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FT has suggested anketell road as a possible spot for SS

I must say, I've driven along that road a fair bit and it always gives me the heebie jeebies

You would have to driva along that road to understand how possible it would be to dump a body.

Nobody walks along anketell either so less chance of discovery

I grew up around this area from 1990-2010 and also spent a lot of my early to mid teens working after school and weekends at Festers Fast Foods on Thomas Rd Casuarina (not sure if I should've made that public pmsl haha) but anyway my main question is, does anyone know what year Anketell Rd became an actual road? would have to have been right around these times in question, i remember when there was no road there at all (not what year though) and I remember when it became fully sealed and linked up to Thomas Rd etc. TIA

I grew up around this area from 1990-2010 and also spent a lot of my early to mid teens working after school and weekends at Festers Fast Foods on Thomas Rd Casuarina (not sure if I should've made that public pmsl haha) but anyway my main question is, does anyone know what year Anketell Rd became an actual road? would have to have been right around these times in question, i remember when there was no road there at all (not what year though) and I remember when it became fully sealed and linked up to Thomas Rd etc. TIA
I know where Festers Fast food is located. Whilst driving past my husband has pointed it out a couple of times, and once told me he's bought food there and the guy who runs the place actually looks like Uncle Fester. There's a big sign out the front which has something like Festers Fast Foods, and an image similar to the one below.

1613820937198.png

I know where Festers Fast food is located. Whilst driving past my husband has pointed it out a couple of times, and once told me he's bought food there and the guy who runs the place actually looks like Uncle Fester. There's a big sign out the front which has something like Festers Fast Foods, and an image similar to the one below.

View attachment 1061951

Yeah thats pretty much it LAM, I worked there from 95-98, Derek started it off in the early 90's, in fact he was just helping out as it was all suppose to be his son Glen who was to run the joint but he cracked the shits and threw the towel in so Derek was left running it, I take my hat off to him hey bloody hard work and very long hours!

Edit: And I forgot to mention, yes it was his son Glen who looked like Uncle Fester haha so thats how that all came about.

View attachment 1061951
Bet he saves on electricity bills!

giphy (12).gif

anketel rd is not far from me, i actually drive that road to and from work every day. lots of place to hide a body, however the section between thomas rd and the freeway quite often gets set alight. between the fires and the farms, i dont know if a body would last too long before being sighted in the open. there is a section near thomas rd that is a state park or similar, could be possible to hide a body in there. im also led to believe that anketel rd and rowley rd are both slated to have large upgrades soon - 2 lanes both ways, roundabouts etc as the new port upgrade in kwinana happens. if anything is just off the edge of the road it may soon be discovered anyway.

anketel rd is not far from me, i actually drive that road to and from work every day. lots of place to hide a body, however the section between thomas rd and the freeway quite often gets set alight. between the fires and the farms, i dont know if a body would last too long before being sighted in the open. there is a section near thomas rd that is a state park or similar, could be possible to hide a body in there. im also led to believe that anketel rd and rowley rd are both slated to have large upgrades soon - 2 lanes both ways, roundabouts etc as the new port upgrade in kwinana happens. if anything is just off the edge of the road it may soon be discovered anyway.

Yes I did read about the dual carriage way planned for Anketell road as well whilst trying to find when this road became an actual road/sealed road.

http://netk.net.au/Books/Christian1...9RUjswT4wz7m0ipqSNfs1W8VRzBDEQd5yLmN6edX470FU A link to Dr Robert Moles review:

Bret Christian, "Stalking Claremont: Inside the Hunt for a Serial Killer" - this is a link to my book review. This is a terrible case of sexual assaults and the murders of three young girls. As a skilled journalist who has covered these cases for over 25 years, Bret tells the complex story with both sensitivity and clarity. Clearly the police had a number of false starts and blind alleys but with the assistance of those skilled in forensic cold-case reviews they eventually got back on track to bring justice to the grieving families. A great read for those interested in real-crime and how forensic evidence can provide the key to justice.

http://netk.net.au/Books/Christian1...9RUjswT4wz7m0ipqSNfs1W8VRzBDEQd5yLmN6edX470FU A link to Dr Robert Moles review:

Bret Christian, "Stalking Claremont: Inside the Hunt for a Serial Killer" - this is a link to my book review. This is a terrible case of sexual assaults and the murders of three young girls. As a skilled journalist who has covered these cases for over 25 years, Bret tells the complex story with both sensitivity and clarity. Clearly the police had a number of false starts and blind alleys but with the assistance of those skilled in forensic cold-case reviews they eventually got back on track to bring justice to the grieving families. A great read for those interested in real-crime and how forensic evidence can provide the key to justice.
Wonderful review - thank you !!

This case gives me the chills every time I think about Sarah, Jane and Ciara. I refuse to mention BRE By his full name. I hate every part of him. I always thought he would appeal as his supreme arrogance and smug outlook but i guess when his legal aid attempt to fund his appeal was knocked back He and Not getting his parents to fund a fruitless appeal attempt may go down as one nice thing BRE has done. I was always hoping when he was arrested an proven guilty he may reveal where Sarah is but only after the verdict I started to listen to the trial podcast and Xanthie mallet said there is no chance as it's his only bit of power left. I have only just found this thread but will go back an have a decent look through reading people's views.

The thread has been so quite. Seems there hasn't been a soul around. Last night Feeling Throaty visited a couple of other forums but neglected to pop in and give us an update as to where he's been or intends going. Where have you been FT?

Greetings.. I have been busy with life & work. Took me a while to catch up in the bunker from Pt, 3 Pg 10 to 18. Lots was said. I can never leave this case until it is totally solved. I have been in this so long. There are three other cases I am wholly into getting on top of. The SMM case, The DMA case & IM case. Re SS, last time I went into my spot my bike broke. Going just fine until the chain broke. Stashed the bike n hiked in. The Beer stubbies, all four are still in situ. I will take the wand back there v soon. Many years I thought I had come across IM clothing & shoes. Probably a size 7 shoe. But anyone could have dumped them. Quite wet an area too. House ruins at locality too. Hard to locate again but one day maybe I can.

FT has suggested anketell road as a possible spot for SS

I must say, I've driven along that road a fair bit and it always gives me the heebie jeebies

You would have to driva along that road to understand how possible it would be to dump a body.

Nobody walks along anketell either so less chance of discovery

Plus there is a Telstra Exchange on the corner of Ankatel Rd & Mandolup Rd.

Last edited:
I have read stuff tonight that I said well over a decade ago and that I still stand by what I said then today. It was under a notorious name & I said the suburb where I reconed she is. Why I said that I still to this day do not have a clue why I said that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi de Hi. Ok we know BRE was into home photography & developing his own photos. Surely the penny has dropped with you all that BRE made his own psycho pics. Going by the terrible injuries suffered by the so called 3rd victim, where are his pics? I'd almost bet my house he has made some horrific pictures and stored them somewhere. I have taken my wand over dense tree cover & also dense ground cover over the east side of Tomato Lake. And parts of the western side. So where are they?

Hi de Hi. Ok we know BRE was into home photography & developing his own photos. Surely the penny has dropped with you all that BRE made his own psycho pics. Going by the terrible injuries suffered by the so called 3rd victim, where are his pics? I'd almost bet my house he has made some horrific pictures and stored them somewhere. I have taken my wand over dense tree cover & also dense ground cover over the east side of Tomato Lake. And parts of the western side. So where are they?

think i must of missed something somewhere. how do we know that BRE was into photography and developing his own pics?

think i must of missed something somewhere. how do we know that BRE was into photography and developing his own pics?

The woman I know that was likely a victim he stalked was sent a d**k pic that was wearing lacy women’s undies. The pic was a home developed quality. Other things happened to her - she contacted WAPOL back in the early 80’s filed a report and thought nothing of it til BRE’s arrest. When they went back to study her story the evidence was gone but they believe she definitely was a victim- no charges laid though as the evidence was gone.......

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

The woman I know that was likely a victim he stalked was sent a d**k pic that was wearing lacy women’s undies. The pic was a home developed quality. Other things happened to her - she contacted WAPOL back in the early 80’s filed a report and thought nothing of it til BRE’s arrest. When they went back to study her story the evidence was gone but they believe she definitely was a victim- no charges laid though as the evidence was gone.......

Was the d**ck unusually thin, or to put it poetically, was the d**k not thick? Didn't a couple of BRE's girlfriends comment his penis was unusually thin?

Was the d**ck unusually thin, or to put it poetically, was the d**k not thick? Didn't a couple of BRE's girlfriends comment his penis was unusually thin?
Yes a couple did comment on the thinness. Sounds like it's some sort of abnormality. We discussed beforehand that in BRE's high school photo he was unusually short and looked immature for his age. If he was to be given growth development hormonal therapy would that have caused him to grow up and not outward? Like causing a thin shape abnormality.

The whole theory of him having the extra female chromosomes is starting to make sense. Something's not right in his private department.

I can only imagine BRE as a teen, having a girl who possibly laughed at him, which would explain why he preferred a permanent relationship. A one night stand was probably out of the question and opted for rape as an alternative. He didn't have the confidence to perform the deed with someone he knew, because he would have been laughed at. That might be what the rape was about - frustrated??

When you think about it, down the track, the photographic evidence may eventually get located. It's probably in the same evidence building as the kimono, just placed in a tub which has nothing whatsoever to do with Huntingdale - misfiled somewhere.

If someone was to mistakenly locate something to do with prowling in Huntingdale, it's probable they'd pick it up, look at it, then slide it back where it was. High ranking management would demand it gets put back, and never to be mentioned again. I don't suppose anything can be done about such matters, other than purposely hide it.

There is another alternative, that such evidence did already get located but was hushed up. WAPOL won't put themselves in a position to explain why BRE wasn't apprehended in the early 1980s - they won't risk an official enquiry, resulting in lots of police officer's heads placed on the chopping block - can't have that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back