Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates pt3 - The Verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krusty Crab

Team Captain
Jan 5, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
trying to find this podcast online but having issues finding anyone with a working link. the chats page has no link for it, and any other link i can find doesnt work/load. can anyone supply any details of what went down?

Jul 24, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I thought you all might find this podcast as disturbing as I did. I actually wish I had reported it but at the time was distracted with other stuff. I actually remember this girl from years ago - a FB friend of someone I know who said she has been a strange one for years. Sad if at one point of her life she had to sell her dirty knickers but I am mentally scarred at the thought. And why do people believe they know exactly what happened with families and such? Unless you are there you don’t know..........

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
trying to find this podcast online but having issues finding anyone with a working link. the chats page has no link for it, and any other link i can find doesnt work/load. can anyone supply any details of what went down?
The url for the anchor.fm google webcache i posted earlier that had the podcast was too long for this forum to handle (which is why it did not work).
The cache page still works and I can still listen to the podcast from it.
You can get to the cache page by 'googling chats podcast claremont serial killer' in google chrome desktop browser and clicking on the upside down triangle at the end of the url of the 1st result this search throws up.

Alternatively, just go to

Girlnextdoor

All Australian
Mar 12, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
The url for the anchor.fm google webcache i posted earlier that had the podcast was too long for this forum to handle (which is why it did not work).
You can get to the cache page by 'googling chats podcast claremont serial killer' in google chrome desktop browser and clicking on the upside down triangle at the end of the url of the 1st result this search throws up.

Thanks BFew. I started listening and got to the bit about the woman selling her dirty undies because she was broke. (Revolting) I thought they were both incredibly boring attention seekers, so i stopped listening and decided to watch an old Poirot episode instead, much prefer his little grey cells!

Krusty Crab

Team Captain
Jan 5, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast

had problems with the link and the search result, but did manage to finally find a link that works. after sitting through the whole thing im now wishing that i hadn't found a working link at all. the podcast goes for just over 35:00 minutes, however if you edited out the words "um" and "like", it would probably be down to about 10:00 minutes. then chop out the dribble that had nothing to do with the price of fish and you would probably have about 2:00 of actual content.

regards the allegation made around the 19:00 minute mark - i don't believe a word of it. so some one off their face talks to someone else that they know where SS is buried - the someone else in that equation audio records this, they then end up in jail with BRE, then they send the audio recordings to someone else, who then in turn shares them with someone on Facebook, who then keeps silent about the whole thing.

so if this happened -

1. why was the original person recording the person claiming to know where SS is buried?
2. when the person had the recordings of that claim, why did they not approach the cops to claim the rather large reward?
3. out of all possible crimes, locations, times of arrest, jails to be put in etc, this person ends up with BRE?
4. if this person had kept quiet about the recordings all this time, why suddenly send them to someone else when they get locked up?
5. when this new person received the recordings, why did they not approach the police or try to claim the reward?
6. how long did this person sit on the recordings before sharing them?
7. when they decided to share the recordings, why choose an admin of a fb group your part of, but then play hard to get before sharing them?
8. when the fb group admin received the recordings, why did they not approach the police or try to claim the reward?
9. out of all these people who have the recordings and now apparently know where SS is buried, why has no one passed on this info to her family/police - even if done in an anonymous fashion?
10. if the Facebook admin wanted to stay quiet about the whole thing, why put the story out there on a podcast that utilises their name, and states he is a friend of the podcast host, thus making him easily traceable?

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
when they decided to share the recordings, why choose an admin of a fb group your part of, but then play hard to get before sharing them?

Maybe because that Admin is heavily involved in University Student Politics, ran for a Councillor position at LG elections a few years back, and who is potentially a future Left Wing State/Federal Politician?

Feed him some BS.
Then sit back and watch him make a fool of himself that is potentially damaging to his Political aspirations.

His Private FB group shows as only having had 1 post in the last month.
Maybe he was desperate for some publicity, and jealous of more reputable discussion groups like this one, which is probably where lots of his ex-posters have migrated to read about the CSK case.

Last edited:

daniologist

trainee
Sep 22, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Pohang Steelers
Wow I just looked her up too..... 🤦‍♂️🤢
just looked her up also. i also find it highly unlikely anyone is buying her undergarments.

kinkshaming :think:

His Private FB group shows as only having had 1 post in the last month.
Maybe he was desperate for some publicity, and jealous of more reputable discussion groups like this one, which is probably where lots of his ex-posters have migrated to read about the CSK case.

Tagging myself :grin:

It's been removed from Google pods.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
RIP Terry Dobson.

He was the 1988 Lead Investigator on the Huntingdale crimes, and on the Major Crime Squad investigating the Jan 1996 Sarah Spiers disappearance, which he was convinced was linked to the 1995 Rowe Park/Karrakatta abduction/rape of a 17yo girl.

'Thu, 6 May 2021
... had a history of heart troubles, collapsed on Wednesday night and could not be revived by paramedics.'

'His police career included some time spent on the Macro taskforce which investigated the Claremont serial killings.
He revealed last year his involvement in the investigation of the Huntingdale break-in carried out by Bradley Robert Edwards, which was a major piece of the puzzle in solving Perth’s most enduring murder mystery.
'Mr Dobson’s legal career included appearances in numerous high profile cases, including murders and bikie gang members.'

'Mr Dobson had his own legal troubles in recent times, charged with making threats and disorderly behaviour in Claremont last year.
A trial date for those allegations had not yet been set.'

The below linked article has 4 sections, of which Terry Dobson is just one of them.
- Intro
- The Best Friend: Sarah Wanek
- The Detective: Terry Dobson
- The Reporter: Alison Fan

First time I recall seeing this Nov 2020 article.

'This article originally appeared in the November 2020 issue of marie claire Australia'

Dec 15, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Does anyone know if this podcast is still available to listen to and or has anyone else tried to? I cant seem to locate it, it keeps showing this message when you click on the link and or try to search and find it manually through google " This podcast is not available or not yet published" is this what others have come across as well? TIA.

Edit: Sorry Im referring to this podcast below, I did just spot the comment saying that its been removed from google pods also :(

Does anyone know if this podcast is still available to listen to and or has anyone else tried to? I cant seem to locate it, it keeps showing this message when you click on the link and or try to search and find it manually through google " This podcast is not available or not yet published" is this what others have come across as well? TIA.

Hi Fifty, pretty sure it's been wiped from the internet.

Hey Chief one of our posters has found a live link to the latest podcast on Claremont Murders that we'd thought was being vanished from all platforms. Is the link okay in here or should we remove it?

TIA.
Just remove it thanks. If it’s been removed due to its content, we don’t want to spread it.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
On Wednesday 26 May 2021, the West Australian Newspaper finally removed the CSK Topic from its online top of screen front page section links.
(Had to go waybackmachining to find the exact date)

It was replaced by a section heading called "Special Features", which has a section for the CSK showcasing some of the more recent CSK articles and has a heading link to the all CSK page.

IMO, Young Bradley is not Special in any way.
More like the complete opposite of Special K.

'Specifically designed with women’s wellness in mind, Special K offers a unique combination of essential nutrients to help support your overall wellbeing!'

More deserved of a section called "Scum of the Perth".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back