Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates pt4 - Beyond the Verdict

Remove this Banner Ad

BRE and 1st wife lived in Mayer Close Noranda and that address would be NNE of Spinoza. Noranda is NNE of Mt Lawley.
Thanks to both of you for the correction.
For someone that knows that area quite well, I've no idea how I arsed that post up so much (now edited).

Partly explains why I was never a taxi driver.

Is there a 6 pack near the site?
More likely a flying pig startled a camel rider, who got thrown from the camel, and landed in a muddy puddle on the edge of a riding trail, right on top of a rusty diving knife, and an Apple Watch v1, both engraved with the initials BGSY.

Well yeah I am i guess but it is because their are a few possible missing people to whom them remains could belong to and until we know more about them i would rather not open up a can worms.

Thanks, okay. We'll wait to see what happens and hope it's not too long.

He was sentenced on
No, the finding of guilt is within the courtroom when he was asked to enter a plea & it was accepted by the judge so the date of offence is mostly irrelevant unless he had been taken into & kept in custody on that date, then, things are usually backdated to the time someone is detained. Until a court convicts you, you are technically innocent regardless of any prior admissions of guilt. Nothing stops you admitting guilt to someone then entering a not guilty plea where it will be up to the prosecution to prove your guilt to the court.
I'm unsure if the sentencing judge backdated his start date to the guilty plea or nor whether he was sentenced at the same time, probably not.

Great info thankyou.

He was sentenced on 1/6/1990 in Court of Petty Sessions, I now ponder over something and that is if that conviction (of assault) had been classified as a criminal conviction and (in the future) had made any overseas travel extremely difficult for him? If that is the case I believe the o/s trip he accompanied his parents and female sibling on in 1988 was his final trip. The 1988 timeline is extremely interesting re dates chosen by BRE.

Cheers

Maybe this will put the line theories to bed once and for all.

I personally have never believed in the 'line theory' either. His placement of Jane and Ciara was deliberate to cause confusion; the calculations need to be done separately. Jane at 167 from abduction site and Ciara at 347 from her abduction site. 167 - 360 = 193 - 347 = 154. Ciara at 154 compass bearing to his parents' house at 144 Gay. I believe I have discovered why he used 347 for Ciara; there had only ever been one other divorce in either paternal or maternal families and that occurred in the maternal family with the decree nisi issued on the 347th day and absolute granted 109 days later. That party at fault was the female and her infidelity and abandonment of children. The 347th day is actually 357 days after the birth of 1st wife's child.

As I explained previously, he chose to declare his marriage irreconcilable on the day after the 1996 birth of his 1st wife's child and the irreconcilable day was the 357th day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

has anyone been able to pinpoint where the (almost) precise location where the skeletal remains were discovered / recovered at Neerabup?

Is anyone able to post the article from today's West,. " Neerabup human remains: Clothing found as homicide detectives search missing person reports" or even let us know the gist of the article? I'm unable to find anything else about this anywhere 😒 Thanks!

Is anyone able to post the article from today's West,. " Neerabup human remains: Clothing found as homicide detectives search missing person reports" or even let us know the gist of the article? I'm unable to find anything else about this anywhere 😒 Thanks!

'Clothing was found with human bones discovered north of Perth with homicide detectives trawling through missing person reports to help identify who the remains belong to.
Police are yet to release any significant detail about the skeletal remains uncovered in bushland in Neerabup several days ago.
But The West Australian understands police are now looking carefully through missing person reports as part of their investigation .
Police have not yet confirmed or established whether the remains relate to a suspected homicide. It is standard practice for homicide squad officers to investigate all unidentified human remains.
It’s understood the remains were set to undergo DNA tests and a post mortem today.
The West Australian has also confirmed some clothing was found with the remains. This could also give investigators vital DNA and information as to who the remains belong to.
Police are yet to confirm if the remains are that of a man or a woman.
It still remains unclear exactly when the remains were discovered.
But police were spotted at the bush site on Sunday — near Wanneroo and Carramar Roads — after a bushwalker reportedly made the grim find.
Up until Tuesday the area was still cordoned off as forensic officers could been seen collecting evidence.
Although the remains are yet to be confirmed to be that of a missing person, there are currently close to 100 West Australian’s listed as missing on the National Missing Persons Coordination Centre website.
Many of the 98 cases are considered suspicious disappearances.
Some of the cases date back to the 1950s.
An estimated 38,000 missing persons reports are lodged with police each year around Australia.
Over 98 per cent of people reported missing are found.'

Yes I think he was…….did he act alone?I don’t know but he appears to be an antisocial person who big notes himself and has no qualms about evil he has inflicted.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Him being known to frequent the location where she was last seen. (Dealing drugs in the carpark there) Him using a phone box in the street she lived and then his dna being found on a cigarette butt in close proximity to the house around the time she went missing is a lot of coincidences. Then add in the comment about a body in kings park.

'Clothing was found with human bones discovered north of Perth with homicide detectives trawling through missing person reports to help identify who the remains belong to.
Police are yet to release any significant detail about the skeletal remains uncovered in bushland in Neerabup several days ago.
But The West Australian understands police are now looking carefully through missing person reports as part of their investigation .
Police have not yet confirmed or established whether the remains relate to a suspected homicide. It is standard practice for homicide squad officers to investigate all unidentified human remains.
It’s understood the remains were set to undergo DNA tests and a post mortem today.
The West Australian has also confirmed some clothing was found with the remains. This could also give investigators vital DNA and information as to who the remains belong to.
Police are yet to confirm if the remains are that of a man or a woman.
It still remains unclear exactly when the remains were discovered.
But police were spotted at the bush site on Sunday — near Wanneroo and Carramar Roads — after a bushwalker reportedly made the grim find.
Up until Tuesday the area was still cordoned off as forensic officers could been seen collecting evidence.
Although the remains are yet to be confirmed to be that of a missing person, there are currently close to 100 West Australian’s listed as missing on the National Missing Persons Coordination Centre website.
Many of the 98 cases are considered suspicious disappearances.
Some of the cases date back to the 1950s.
An estimated 38,000 missing persons reports are lodged with police each year around Australia.
Over 98 per cent of people reported missing are found.'

Post Mortem to me implies there is still a body and not just bones?

I hope I’m wrong (I want nothing more then closer for the family). But I don’t reckon it’ll be SS. I say that as surely if it was SS, most of the clothing would of decomposed too. Although Harvey Jones (bloke found in the beach at Botany Bay years after his murder) still had his jacket and shoes on. Apparently they could still do the zip up on the jacket. Likelihood tho of being SS is slim sadly. Again, I hope I’m completely wrong.

I hope I’m wrong (I want nothing more then closer for the family). But I don’t reckon it’ll be SS. I say that as surely if it was SS, most of the clothing would of decomposed too. Although Harvey Jones (bloke found in the beach at Botany Bay years after his murder) still had his jacket and shoes on. Apparently they could still do the zip up on the jacket. Likelihood tho of being SS is slim sadly. Again, I hope I’m completely wrong.
I agree

Him being known to frequent the location where she was last seen. (Dealing drugs in the carpark there) Him using a phone box in the street she lived and then his dna being found on a cigarette butt in close proximity to the house around the time she went missing is a lot of coincidences. Then add in the comment about a body in kings park.
With all of this surely the police would find enough to charge him if he’d done it? Maybe he is just all talk (about the killing people)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back