Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates pt4 - Beyond the Verdict

Remove this Banner Ad

So based on this what general area/location is SS believed to be?
Disregard the dates on the right side of the calendered circle for now. Bonza Ram, like i said before, each date points to the previous victim, so 9th june points to SS, not toward the ocean, but in the direction of his house.
We have 27th jan, 9th june, 14th jan, 15th march, 22nd june, in that order. On the pattern, 22 points to CG (15th), 15 to Sarah Davey (14th) and 14 to 9th (JR), 9 to 27th (SS).
Once again: 22 to 15, 15 to 14, 14 to 9, 9 to 27.

Forgot about fifty and closing. Wont divulge specifics atm. Though SS would be on the line to his house, between the centre of the circle and his house.

Disregard the dates on the right side of the calendered circle for now. Bonza Ram, like i said before, each date points to the previous victim, so 9th june points to SS, not toward the ocean, but in the direction of his house.
We have 27th jan, 9th june, 14th jan, 15th march, 22nd june, in that order. On the pattern, 22 points to CG (15th), 15 to Sarah Davey (14th) and 14 to 9th (JR), 9 to 27th (SS).
Once again: 22 to 15, 15 to 14, 14 to 9, 9 to 27.
Are you implying that Dorrough was Edwards accomplice?

Are you implying that Dorrough was Edwards accomplice?
No mate, i realise that as far as is known, dorrough is thought to be the last person to have contact with sarah davey. I am suggesting that BRE approached her after, on the same night.

First I can recall hearing of this fishy case.

Still searching for what happened at the Coronial Inquest if it ever went ahead this year as reported it would.

'Cold case squad probe Gap disappearance

Tim Edmunds
Albany Advertiser
Thu, 1 June 2017 10:07AM'

'It is a case that has troubled police for two decades, but they are still hopeful of finding a long-awaited breakthrough to help solve the mystery of what happened to Albany woman Peta Simone Weber.

On the eve of the 20th anniversary of her disappearance at The Gap this month, police believe the Albany community can still help them solve the case.

Ms Weber, 25, was fishing with her husband off The Gap on June 22, 1997 at 6.45am when she went missing when heading towards the public restrooms.

For the first time publicly, the Albany Advertiser can reveal police are treating her disappearance as a potential homicide.

The case recently underwent review by the Special Crime Squad responsible for the breakthrough in the Macro investigation into the Claremont serial killings.

Headed by former Albany police officer in charge, Detective Senior Sergeant Quentin Flatman, extra resources were allocated in 2015 to the squad, which reviews and investigates unsolved homicides and long-term missing persons declared “cold cases”.

GFI12G4LH.3-0.jpg

In an exclusive interview this week, Det. Sen. Sgt Flatman said police suspected there were members of the Albany community who knew what had happened to Ms Weber and could now feel comfortable to step forward and help solve the 20-year mystery.

“We suspect there may be some people in the community who know what has happened to Peta,” he said.

“Over time, allegiances change, people change and circumstances change and someone who may have felt intimidated or uncomfortable in sharing any information to police when this occurred in the 1990s may now be in a position to do so.

“Any of those people, we obviously ask them to come forward and contact Crime Stoppers.”

In 2000, Ms Weber’s husband, Richard Weber, took his own life just days after the third anniversary of Ms Weber’s disappearance.

At the time, police quashed rumours a note admitting involvement in her disappearance had been found.

“The person or persons responsible for her disappearance have not been identified,” Det. Sen. Sgt Flatman said.

“Police of varying degrees have undertaken inquiries in relation to this matter of its 20- year history, with the latest being late last year members of the Special Crime Squad travelled to Albany and completed other inquiries to try and bring this matter to some sort of closure.

“Obviously we had concerns regarding the circumstances of her disappearance, which has caused us to undertake inquiries of someone we believe has disappeared in suspicious circumstances.

“We leave no stone unturned and people who were with Peta in the days leading up to her disappearance, in particular those who were with her on the day, have all been subject to police interview and investigation as to their potential involvement and/or other information they may have of the last known actions of Peta.”

Det. Sen. Sgt Flatman said detectives from the Special Crime Squad were in the “infancy” of preparing a report for the coroner.

“The troubling aspect is not being able to bring some sort of sufficient closure to next of kin and families as to what has happened to their loved ones,” he said.

“We cannot rule out it is a homicide but as much weight added that we can’t say it wasn’t a tragic accident as we do see on that coastline in Albany.

“We always take information from people in the community who are prepared to give it to us. It’s a reminder we don’t give up with these inquiries.”

Anyone with information about the disappearance of Peta Simone Weber is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.'
Isn’t it more than likely the husband??

Maybe chief has'nt allowed it yet, dont know. Wombot you're acting like the chief magistrate, 'i'll grant you this', 'BRE is not this', 'he did'nt do that' etc, who do you think you are, all you have done is quote whats been in the media, repeating what we all know. He was in the huntingdale house when SS disappeared, however thats not where she is. Also you dont grant me anything.
I don’t think that we should discredit the possibility that BRE always acted alone…

I don’t think that we should discredit the possibility that BRE always acted alone…
Definately, would be good to know what has led to them looking at another person. I was looking at the same bloke at the same time, though not as an accomplice, only because i became aware they knew each other.

The other dates on the right side of the pattern are ' POSSIBLE ADDITIONAL VICTIMS ', research ing only and ongoing.
The nature of this pattern allows you to calculate a date before SS, if there was a victim. That date is march 2nd, presumably 1995. I can not find any record of any female who is missing on that date in any year prior to SS, but that is the nature of how it works.
So there are 2 january dates, 2 march and 2 june.
What do they have in common ?

The other dates on the right side of the pattern are ' POSSIBLE ADDITIONAL VICTIMS ', research ing only and ongoing.
The nature of this pattern allows you to calculate a date before SS, if there was a victim. That date is march 2nd, presumably 1995. I can not find any record of any female who is missing on that date in any year prior to SS, but that is the nature of how it works.
So there are 2 january dates, 2 march and 2 june.
What do they have in common ?
Suggest you continue your posts on your theories in the Bunker , which was specifically created for speculative CSK related discussion like many of your posts in this thread.

Suggest you continue your posts on your theories in the Bunker , which was specifically created for speculative CSK related discussion like many of your posts in this thread.
Easy cop out, you hav'nt bothered to fully study whats been posted and realise the significance. I'm not even half way through the rest of what this pattern reveals. Your failure to comprehend will delay the info that leads to the body positions on those directional lines. The Special Crime Squad spent 2 hours doing a video of this pattern, but you reckon it belongs in the bunker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No mate, i realise that as far as is known, dorrough is thought to be the last person to have contact with sarah davey. I am suggesting that BRE approached her after, on the same night.
Okay so when do you think you will tell us about how you placed Edwards, or his suspected accomplice, on the Broome wharf that night.
I'm not even half way through the rest of what this pattern reveals.

Why are you waiting?

Okay so when do you think you will tell us about how you placed Edwards, or his suspected accomplice, on the Broome wharf that night.

Why are you waiting?
That pattern clearly includes sarah lee davey as you should be able to see, in order, going forward. What i have explained previous, indicates that it only includes those ladies on those specific dates. Each date has a one in 364 chance of hitting the directional line and they all do, meaning BRE took sarah lee davey. If you do some research, you'll find his connection to broome.

That pattern clearly includes sarah lee davey as you should be able to see, in order, going forward. What i have explained previous, indicates that it only includes those ladies on those specific dates. Each date has a one in 364 chance of hitting the directional line and they all do, meaning BRE took sarah lee davey. If you do some research, you'll find his connection to broome.
Cool story bro.

Welcome to the discussion Casey Jones.
I look forward to what you have to say and show.
I too believe in the pattern theory and additional victims.

Welcome to the discussion Casey Jones.
I look forward to what you have to say and show.
I too believe in the pattern theory and additional victims.
Nice to hear mate, i think there are a few blokes who have ideas, do you know if they have fully explained any ?

I know what your pattern shows and unless you can put edwards on that wharf on that night it means very little, so ask I again why are you waiting to reveal this information?
I also know of at least 3 Broome connections to Edwards, as do many others here. At the top of this page you will find 6 links all related the CSK crimes and trial, close on 1000 pages to read before assuming no one here knows about the case or edwards.

I am not here to research your theory on a case that has already been researched so if you have some evidence to reveal to support your claim that coroner is wrong about the Sara-Lee Davey case put it forward to be scrutinized.

I know what your pattern shows and unless you can put edwards on that wharf on that night it means very little, so ask I again why are you waiting to reveal this information?
I also know of at least 3 Broome connections to Edwards, as do many others here. At the top of this page you will find 6 links all related the CSK crimes and trial, close on 1000 pages to read before assuming no one here knows about the case or edwards.

I am not here to research your theory on a case that has already been researched so if you have some evidence to reveal to support your claim that coroner is wrong about the Sara-Lee Davey case put it forward to be scrutinized.
Sounds like it's going nowhere, you dont get to see the rest, pity.

I am aware of how many pages of info there are here. This pattern is something no one has seen before. It is indicating that he was involved whether anyone can place him there or not. I cant physically place him there and they cant place him where SS was taken from either, still went for a conviction though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back