Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
agn.net.au is registered as a mail server for Westnet and it redirects through a Telstra server. It seems to be a dedicated business email server.

You can check it here

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=mx:gmail.com# - put agn.net.au in the search box and in the drop down menu choose "whois lookup" it will give you the details.
Domains - westnet.com.au
wn.com.au
wt.com.au
comswest.net.au
agn.net.au
midwest.com.au
denmarkwa.net.au
treko.net.au
benet.net.au
katel.net.au
hobbit.net.au
hobbit.com.au
kimberleyinternet.net.au
rainbowis.com.au
karriweb.com.au
astro.com.au

Westnet was bought by iinet around the turn of the century, which itself was recently bought by TPG

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Anyway......

Has there been any information about what evidence has been obtained on the murder of Sarah? I can't seem to find anything and there was the basic charge wording on the directions document without any further information like the other charges did.

It is complicated. No numerology. Just dates.

Probably not quite as complicated as Fox Sports AI called Monty.

It’s amazing what can be predicted with reasonable accuracy if you have the historical data and some powerful tools.

Are you suggesting that the accused’s peak out of control times and dates occurred naturally in a periodic pattern not of his making?

https://www.itnews.com.au/news/fox-...ts-optimal-loo-breaks-ad-slots-with-ai-523938

“a custom machine learning model designed to spot when and how wickets would fall in live games, in real time.”

“Monty can spot a wicket up to five minutes before it falls – and instantly alert fans ..”

The model was trained using data drawn from 83 variables.

“The machine learning model works by recognising patterns in player behaviour based on past form and the live conditions of the pitch,”

... Monty’s early accuracy raised eyebrows internally. “Some of the team even thought Monty had to be cheating because the early results were simply so good,” he said.

“Thankfully, those doubts dissipated as we went through further training.”

Monty was used not just to predict when a wicket would fall but also how it would fall.

“This became addictive to watch this come in in real time; it almost became a game in itself,”

Anyway......

Has there been any information about what evidence has been obtained on the murder of Sarah? I can't seem to find anything and there was the basic charge wording on the directions document without any further information like the other charges did.

The DPP are prosecuting on propensity. The witnesses from Monument St Mosman Park that heard blood curdling screams on the night of Sarah's abduction and the sighting of a vehicle of interest. All not long after the 2.06am phone call to taxi company.

The anniversary of Sarah's abduction occurred 47 days before Ciara's abduction. Julie and Sarah's birthdates are 47 days apart.

Probably not quite as complicated as Fox Sports AI called Monty.

It’s amazing what can be predicted with reasonable accuracy if you have the historical data and some powerful tools.

Are you suggesting that the accused’s peak out of control times and dates occurred naturally in a periodic pattern not of his making?

https://www.itnews.com.au/news/fox-...ts-optimal-loo-breaks-ad-slots-with-ai-523938

I don't believe the accused was ever out of control. Buttons were pushed but he knew what he was doing at every second of every step. He was the controller and that is obvious.

Does defence have input for scheduling court dates?

The 1st day scheduled for Feb directions was 18 Feb the day he stabbed his ear and the hearing was canceled.. Then the hearing commenced 19 Feb, 74 days after his birthday. Ciara's abduction/murder as charged on 15 March 1997 was day 74.

Edited. Tomorrow is 242 days from arrest anniversary. Sex offenders programme commenced on day 242 in 1990.

Last edited:
You are obviously. Back to the herd.
Lol you keep posting I am in the herd but its the sheeplike and bovine like attention you pay to this that is herdlike

You are positing that the defence and the accused are manipulating court dates and injuries based around dates?

Numerology.

Back to the ouija board

Access to phone accounts?

Ciara probably didn't have a phone account.

IMHO, I don't think had anything to do with birth dates. Nothing to do with numerology. Nothing to do with blondes.
Australia Day weekend, St Patrick's celebrations.
Police did research patterns to the disappearances. It was established Queens birthday in the east when Jane went missing.
I'll be interested to hear background job tasks etc considering we have been told very little.

Attacks woman, attempting drag her into some toilets while stashing something her mouth.

What sort of person does this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no clue about Angel numbers and psychic claptrap.

It's pretty basic. The sex
offenders programme was completed 212 days after his birthdate.

Karrakatta rape occurred 279 days in an anniversary sense after the sex offenders programme was completed.

Karrakatta rape occurred 212 days before Sarah's birthdate.

Sarah's birthdate is 279 days after his.

Jane and Ciara were taken 279 days apart.
Nah. Numerology. Nah.

Psycho watches movie. Has maps. Premeditates where bodies be dumped.

Dumps Jane directly south of the Perth GPO because wants police to play a game and letting them know map being used pertains to map where perth is central to his game and map being used.

Runs neighbourhood in silk dressing gown with underpants on head. Abouts sums up the demeanour.

It may explain why very early rumours outside of the media stated it had been done in the back of a UBD and part the reason taxi drivers had been pursued by police.

Last edited:
Ciara probably didn't have a phone account.

IMHO, I don't think had anything to do with birth dates. Nothing to do with numerology. Nothing to do with blondes.

https://www.teaanswers.com/how-read-tea-leaves/

Q: What’s at the bottom of a mirrored tea bagger readers tea cup?
A: A fruit loop.

What do you see in the below?

97557fd01351bc428728fde4be86fccc.jpg

The fact that Sarah hadn't been found suggests her location is a bit more complex and the discovery location of the two bodies will have some relevance to Sarah's location.

I see someone absolutely desperate to cast aspersions on other users.

No aspersions aimed at you here Melsy. Was in agreement with your post I quoted. Just taking it a step further to make a very strong point about what I think of the evidence Beatn.. presented on dates.

Even the government psychologist suggested the killer was trying to disperse the bodies across the city to inhibit the killers residing location.
I doubt very much this was done without looking at a map such as the UBD, especially seeing as the bodies were discovered so far apart.

Even the government psychologist suggested the killer was trying to disperse the bodies across the city to inhibit the killers residing location.
I doubt very much this was done without looking at a map such as the UBD, especially seeing as the bodies were discovered so far apart.

As geoprofiling indicates knowing where at least two bodies were found, his anchor point wasn't the house he was supposed to be living in because if he was following the usual serial killer rules of body disposal, he's contradicted them by moving Ciara to furthest away when she should have been getting closer to his anchor (his residence). He treated Claremont as his anchor or close enough to it, he was working out of Cottesloe.

I don't know the set up at the Cottesloe Exchange, they have showers in there? Is it possible he was sleeping overnight and he'd set up like a home away from home? Cottesloe imo was his anchor.

As geoprofiling indicates knowing where at least two bodies were found, his anchor point wasn't the house he was supposed to be living in because if he was following the usual serial killer rules of body disposal, he's contradicted them by moving Ciara to furthest away when she should have been getting closer to his anchor (his residence). He treated Claremont as his anchor or close enough to it, he was working out of Cottesloe.

I don't know the set up at the Cottesloe Exchange, they have showers in there? Is it possible he was sleeping overnight and he'd set up like a home away from home? Cottesloe imo was his anchor.

Might make sense anyway given his crimes were alleged to have been committed incorporating the Telstra image. In a badged vehicle and telling girls he was a Telstra Tech to help create an illusion of safety. He tried to distance most from that and his place of work. imo.

Might make sense anyway given his crimes were alleged to have been committed incorporating the Telstra image. In a badged vehicle and telling girls he was a Telstra Tech to help create an illusion of safety. He tried to distance most from that and his place of work. imo.

It seems the Cottesloe Telephone Exchange was closed in 1985 and was sold off to become a community centre. Info below found on pages 9 and 10, don't know if this is of any use to you Shellyg? But looks to me that it was a very run down place prior to 2000 revamp so maybe not a place BRE could shower and sleep in? Unless there was another more modern Telephone Exchange there in Cottesloe in 1990s? (Bolded by me)

"In 1985, Cottesloe Post Office and Telephone Exchange (fmr) was transferred to the Town of Cottesloe and after internal modifications undertaken by architects Scanlon and Associates became a community centre.51 The functions of the community centre included the major Home and Community Care programme (HACC) for the Towns of Claremont, Mosman Park, Cottesloe and the Shire of Peppermint Grove."

"In 1997, funds were allocated for extensions to Cottesloe Post Office and Telephone Exchange (fmr) to increase the level of usage of the place. Architects, Considine and Griffiths were commissioned to design an extension to Cottesloe Post Office and Telephone Exchange (fmr) sympathetic to the original structure. The extension included one new room and the alteration of the interior layouts. In January 2000, plans for the additions were submitted to the Development Committee of the Heritage Council and the proposed works were found to be acceptable. Construction of the extension occurred in mid 2000. Minor additional changes to the garage entrance were undertaken at this time.53"

http://inherit.stateheritage.wa.gov.au/Admin/api/file/aabfd37b-f1c6-be4a-8d1f-77b7054bca46

I still believe familiarity played a part in the killers disposal sites. Yes an open UBD would be necessary but only to familiarise themselves with the routes and not any need to delve into map co-ordinates

I went back over the propensity trial because of some comments made by Barbagallo when discussing Glennon.

The court heard that on the night of Ms Glennon's disappearance in March 1997, Mr Edwards had been due to spend the night with friends, but he turned up the next morning and told them he had not turned up because he was trying to reconcile with his then partner

Now as I understand it these friends were down south? Silver Sands or something like that? (is that correct) so going north is an interesting decision.

Do I think its because of the position of Sothiris sun in the moon phase? No I dont. I look for more base reasons.

He could have simply forgotten in the heat of the moment his plans to be with friends. Going north may have been a deliberate and calculated move to put the police off track . Or , as suggested by others, he knew of surveillance tech pointing south , and went north instead.

It seems the Cottesloe Telephone Exchange was closed in 1985 and was sold off to become a community centre. Info below found on pages 9 and 10, don't know if this is of any use to you Shellyg? But looks to me that it was a very run down place prior to 2000 revamp so maybe not a place BRE could shower and sleep in? Unless there was another more modern Telephone Exchange there in Cottesloe in 1990s? (Bolded by me)

"In 1985, Cottesloe Post Office and Telephone Exchange (fmr) was transferred to the Town of Cottesloe and after internal modifications undertaken by architects Scanlon and Associates became a community centre.51 The functions of the community centre included the major Home and Community Care programme (HACC) for the Towns of Claremont, Mosman Park, Cottesloe and the Shire of Peppermint Grove."

"In 1997, funds were allocated for extensions to Cottesloe Post Office and Telephone Exchange (fmr) to increase the level of usage of the place. Architects, Considine and Griffiths were commissioned to design an extension to Cottesloe Post Office and Telephone Exchange (fmr) sympathetic to the original structure. The extension included one new room and the alteration of the interior layouts. In January 2000, plans for the additions were submitted to the Development Committee of the Heritage Council and the proposed works were found to be acceptable. Construction of the extension occurred in mid 2000. Minor additional changes to the garage entrance were undertaken at this time.53"

http://inherit.stateheritage.wa.gov.au/Admin/api/file/aabfd37b-f1c6-be4a-8d1f-77b7054bca46

I'm referring to the Telstra Exchange at 1 Congdon Street, Cottesloe. This documented history refers to the Post Office and former exchange 81 - 83 Forrest Street. Telstra disposed of their interest in the Forrest Street property 84/85.

I'm not right across the history of the Congdon Street Exchange yet but it's very big on a split level with a useable attic space.

I still believe familiarity played a part in the killers disposal sites. Yes an open UBD would be necessary but only to familiarise themselves with the routes and not any need to delve into map co-ordinates

Agree, he'd been there before and had an idea of where he was going. And why not? Each site we know of is under fifty minutes drive from Claremont or Cottesloe, it's not as if he's really gone that far. If I stood out the front and turned around in a circle, I could say I've been everywhere within an hours drive I imagine most people holding a license with wheels for over ten years probably could.

The court heard that on the night of Ms Glennon's disappearance in March 1997, Mr Edwards had been due to spend the night with friends, but he turned up the next morning and told them he had not turned up because he was trying to reconcile with his then partner

Now as I understand it these friends were down south? Silver Sands or something like that? (is that correct) so going north is an interesting decision.

Do I think its because of the position of Sothiris sun in the moon phase? No I dont. I look for more base reasons.

He could have simply forgotten in the heat of the moment his plans to be with friends. Going north may have been a deliberate and calculated move to put the police off track . Or , as suggested by others, he knew of surveillance tech pointing south , and went north instead.

That is very interesting. It could indicate he didn't actually plan on killing anyone that particular night. Which brings me back to the Hollywood Hospital incident and his lack of control, he snapped when the social worker was rude to him. The KK attack victim lived, she didn't trip him over into murder. It might have been something in her demeanour, he told her to shut up and she did? He even went so far as to take the hood off and remove the gag, he must have been certain she wasn't going to start screaming.

We're told there were screams heard coming from a car parked on the wrong side of the road in Mosman Park the night Sarah disappeared. They must have been loud to be heard from inside a car.

Some girls lived through that period, others did not. I'm wondering if the reason they didn't is because they angered him, threatened him and he lost it.

If they didn't pick it up straight away, a street smart girl might have had a better read on him a minute into the ride and not panicked, perhaps played along a bit until she could get out of his car. Then run like hell.

I realise Ciara had travelled overseas but she was also a lawyer, I imagine a bit of a lip there and assertive. Of course there's no error in any of the girls but could she possibly have been a bit over confident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back