Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was directed to me , No I do not think the Telecom suspect is in the Conti video at all … People try and connect the guy who has been arrested to anything since the crucifixion … I do not think he was in the hotels choosing victims

Thats pretty interesting that Sideshow Bob keeps defending considering police have charged.

People havent tried to connect. That is what police try to do you know. However, we have already done the numbers on mobile phone ownership at the time. Being a Telstra tech.

Thats pretty interesting that Sideshow Bob keeps defending considering police have charged.

People havent tried to connect. That is what police try to do you know. However, we have already done the numbers on mobile phone ownership at the time. Being a Telstra tech.
I haven't got a clue what you are trying say , your response has nothing to do with what I said

Incorrect, police investigated considerably tall people. I was pulled over by a top-level officer in a white shirt who was shaking like a leaf. Then told to go.

I was in the same vehicle they had Janes Commodore fibres. That was after Ciara went missing. I was working in Bayview Tce at the time when Ciara disappeared.

They had an identikit. They just weren't telling. Even when a sibling rang the police, they were immediately dismissed due to the hair colour described of the male attempting to coerce her in a cab Guthrie street outside The Conti in Jan 1995.

The irony, I had a cousin standing next to Ciara at the bar the time she went missing. Police took his DNA to omit him from the body. Ciara was only there 20 mins.

Tall, dark hair.

csk-maco-close.jpg
Where is this identikit image from Melsy?

They stated years ago they could never have a jury trial due to the publicity this case received. It would only be at the persisted request of defence counsel it be jury trial.

Certainly in the psyche. The next day after she disappeared (March 15?) I remember it rained persistently, not heavy but overcast and extended. The morning she disappeared was relatively windless and not really the sort of day I would expect for March.

Bayvew tce was empty early in the morning. When I heard the news, I recall, why was there not one police car in the street. I thought why is there not police cars searching the streets.

As it turns out, there was an underground carpark 2 minutes away. Maybe police knew something we didn't like it was a fruitless exercise? The perpetrator was disappearing?

Last edited:
When the copper pulled me over only days after Ciara's disappearance, as soon as he pulled me out the Commodore, he knew I was too short.

So at the point of Ciara, they knew what car they were looking for. They had a height and description of the perpetrator at Jane's disappearance.

I dare say this was gleaned from witnesses and or Mystery Man.

Last edited:
The dichotomey of this perpetrator is really strange, and even with all the evidence and hindsight we have now I still doubt it would be easy to profile this guy:
1. He was recklessly opportunistic and compulsive
Eg:
The HH attack - he was on a work placement for crying out loud. How did he think he could get away with it??
Vs.
He made calculated moves (IMO disabling or tapping into phonelines) to lure and attack these girls, long episodes between offences would suggest he did not have issues with impulse control
2. He knowlingly exposed his identity/dna to his victims
Eg:
The HH attack, driving around “rescuing damsals” or whatever creeper line it was he used, he broke into victims homes, the karrakatta incident
Vs.
He succeeded in avoiding any detection even though he played on the same team as a wapol officer, maintained at least 2 “normal” relationships
3. His actions were depraved.
Eg. If we believe the victims bodies were interfered with to the extent the photographs are required as evidence of such, the literacy and other paraphenalia found in his home, the wearing of victims clothing
Vs.
He was a successful member of the community, he maintained longstanding relationships and employment.
4. He frequented the same “hunting grounds”
Eg. Claremont, Hollywood, Karrakatta
Vs.
Then he is also suspected of attacks in Huntingdale

How do you make all that fit one profile?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The dichotomey of this perpetrator is really strange, and even with all the evidence and hindsight we have now I still doubt it would be easy to profile this guy:
Eg:
The HH attack - he was on a work placement for crying out loud. How did he think he could get away with it??
Vs.
He made calculated moves (IMO disabling or tapping into phonelines) to lure and attack these girls, long episodes between offences would suggest he did not have issues with impulse control
Eg:
The HH attack, driving around “rescuing damsals” or whatever creeper line it was he used, he broke into victims homes, the karrakatta incident
Vs.
He succeeded in avoiding any detection even though he played on the same team as a wapol officer, maintained at least 2 “normal” relationships
Eg. If we believe the victims bodies were interfered with to the extent the photographs are required as evidence of such, the literacy and other paraphenalia found in his home, the wearing of victims clothing
Vs.
He was a successful member of the community, he maintained longstanding relationships and employment.
Vs.

Was the accused prescribed any form medication post the 1990 court case? It appears there was a psychiatric treatment post court case post assault charges?

Where is this identikit image from Melsy?

It is a crop from a identikit picture that showed up in the background of TV show (Sunday Night) that many "websleuths" have tried to make it look like it could be BRE . The moustache in the original pic is missing and some believe it to actually be an identikit picture of Bradley Murdoch.

Incorrect, police investigated considerably tall people. I was pulled over by a top-level officer in a white shirt who was shaking like a leaf. Then told to go.

I was in the same vehicle they had Janes Commodore fibres. That was after Ciara went missing. I was working in Bayview Tce at the time when Ciara disappeared.

They had an identikit. They just weren't telling. Even when a sibling rang the police, they were immediately dismissed due to the hair colour described of the male attempting to coerce her in a cab Guthrie street outside The Conti in Jan 1995.

The irony, I had a cousin standing next to Ciara at the bar the time she went missing. Police took his DNA to omit him from the body. Ciara was only there 20 mins.

Tall, dark hair.

csk-maco-close.jpg
Weirdest fan fiction I've read for a while.

So they investigated "considerably tall people" and pulled you over because, I assume, you are tall? So the "top level officer" who wasn't in uniform (for some reason) was able to tell your height even though you were seated in a car? He was also so petrified that you were the CSK because you were tall? I know it probably doesn't take match to ascend the ranks at WAPOL but nope.

Also, why was DNA taken from your cousin?

Weirdest fan fiction I've read for a while.

So they investigated "considerably tall people" and pulled you over because, I assume, you are tall? So the "top level officer" who wasn't in uniform (for some reason) was able to tell your height even though you were seated in a car? He was also so petrified that you were the CSK because you were tall? I know it probably doesn't take match to ascend the ranks at WAPOL but nope.

Also, why was DNA taken from your cousin?

The questioning of Taxi drivers was really code for Basketball players , Wapol did not want to alert any Ruckman who were next on the list

Eg:
Vs.
Eg:
Vs.
Vs.
Vs.

I do not think the accused or the CSK offered damsals in distress a lift home , then dropped them of safely … there may have been a Telstra employee doing this but these witnesses have one thing in common , they are alive

I don't think this one is hard to explain … A Telstra employee either offered or was asked to drive someone home , he got lucky and continued to try his luck … this is how guys mentality works … if a guy gets lucky at Pub X on Saturday you can guarantee he is back there next Saturday

There is not evidence to say he Frequented anywhere , there are assumptions made

The earlier crimes were carried out by a fool , left DNA Finger prints etc. …. I do not think the same person is the brains behind the CSK … I think the accused was involved , but to what extent I don't know

Maybe why you have trouble trying to fit one person into a profile is because there is more than one person

Eg:
Vs.
Eg:
Vs.
Vs.
Vs.

There's one word that comes to mind when looking at his first few attacks, alleged relationship issues, dating the women 20 years older then married soon after, trying to pick up in the car - Loser

The earlier crimes were carried out by a fool , left DNA Finger prints etc. …. I do not think the same person is the brains behind the CSK … I think the accused was involved , but to what extent I don't know

Maybe why you have trouble trying to fit one person into a profile is because there is more than one person

Once a Killer, always a Killer.

Feeling a bit left out Ross?

Last edited:
I was chatting with my ex-Telstra Dad today about a few things:
1. The uniform change over (in line with the rebranding in 96/97) meant the uniforms went from a light brown colour to the navy blue.
2. If you can confirm what depot BRE worked from then that will also confirm what buildings within that precinct that he had access to
3. That there are “hundreds of old pits out in the middle of nowhere” that could hide a body easily

He then proceeded to tell me a few awful stories not unlike HH which were swept under the carpet. The “big boss” knew it would affect the brand when it was being pushed for privatisation and those who didnt look the other way were often put up for redundancy. Dad said “all you had to say was ‘Im so and so from Telecom/Telstra‘ and if you had your hat and your handheld that was all you needed to get into anywhere. Nobody questioned you”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back