Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who claim "no faith in the legal system" usually believe that they have been let down by that system either as a victim or participant.

When you say 50/50 at best what exactly do you mean? To get to trail there obviously has to be some degree of evidence to have the DPP run with it. That evidence is then tested and a decision reached. You wouldn't simply be presented with a criminal trail answering to evidence that you had no idea about.

The evidence needs to prove you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, hence why a lack of evidence wont see people coming to trials. The DPP wouldn't run it or the Courts will dismiss it before it starts.

I don't buy into 1 particular posters thought line of this being an elaborate conspiracy to protect people within certain circles in Perth.

He continues to peddle this without any evidence to back up his claims. He has either "been wronged" by WAPOL or the DPP here in WA or he is in someway related to the accused.

I cant think of any other legitimate reason for some of what can only be described as tin foil hat ramblings.

Participant in bureaucratic systems that are about looking after mates, an existing network and human nature in general.

He may be guilty he may not. But I don't get how fair process can suddenly be suspended on one case. Yes it is big (media attention) yes a lot of jobs are on the line. Maybe that is the problem. Maybe the conspiracy nut maybe right this time.

Fact is the whole system(s) are run by humans with a lot of power. And people are very prone to mistakes.

Participant in bureaucratic systems that are about looking after mates, an existing network and human nature in general.

He may be guilty he may not. But I don't get how fair process can suddenly be suspended on one case. Yes it is big (media attention) yes a lot of jobs are on the line. Maybe that is the problem. Maybe the conspiracy nut maybe right this time.

Fact is the whole system(s) are run by humans with a lot of power. And people are very prone to mistakes.
This conspiracy nut isn't a nut thanks , you would/will be actually surprised at the end of this !

that media article is cryptic comments about prosecution witnesses for q&a maybe involuntarily including those there and statements provided overseas and interstate too inferring some have been served and others have not hope they are rich cause lawyers don’t come cheap whatever does it all mean perhaps a conclusion is close by

Last edited:
Hi thanks for labelling me that , I don't live in Perth i dealt with the previous goverment and they tried to deminish what happened to me here in vic , I'm allowed to have a opinion on the topic , I'm not related to Bradley , I've open said I've spoken to his brother about my concerns , what else you want me to say .... It's your choice how you think not mine .

You've spoken to his brother wow geez he wouldn't have a biased opinion would he, and you seem to have a gripe with authority, through all that you've come to the conclusion that BRE is a patsy.

So what is he then ?

You know, he's alleged to be a serial murderer and rapist after the most expensive, longest running criminal investigation in WA history. An investigation that's admitted by the chief, to have been imperfect. Mistakes were made we're told but we'll hear about them, also according to the chief at the post arrest CSK presser.

The message I took from that, is they've been very careful to ensure they've got the right man.

You know, he's alleged to be a serial murderer and rapist after the most expensive, longest running criminal investigation in WA history. An investigation that's admitted by the chief, to have been imperfect. Mistakes were made we're told but we'll hear about them, also according to the chief at the post arrest CSK presser.

The message I took from that, is they've been very careful to ensure they've got the right man.

Yes that's correct alledged and awaiting trial , still yet to face the courts , I'll tighten my tin foil hat so you can't break the seems .
It's okay next you'll tell me or the internet that I have no reason not to think he's innocent .

You've obviously told the family of your concerns and I'm absolutely positive, if there's anything in them his defence could use rest assured, they will.
See then there's the problem of this , I'm tending to think the whole thing is a sham wow , what's the eagles nest reference about ? as run and spread said there's better thought in his post

See then there's the problem of this , I'm tending to think the whole thing is a sham wow , what's the eagles nest reference about ? as run and spread said there's better thought in his post
You are not tending to think , you think it absolutely. At the end of the day you have chosen to go down a path that has no ending but sadness . You say you have an open mind but you dont. Nothing I nor shelly nor anybody else say is going to change your world view.

Continuing to spout this on here isnt going to convert anybody to your cause. If you posted something concrete then people might listen. 'Police make mistakes' isnt anything new and will most definitely be explored by the defence team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10 or so sleeps to go if you have something to get off your chest spill it

If he is found not guilty I dare say a lot of people within the WA Police force and DPP will be applying for jobs at their local IGA.
as one of the original posters on the subject back in the old freds years ago has your perspective changed much since craigso?

as one of the original posters on the subject back in the old freds years ago has your perspective changed much since craigso?
Good question actually. Would love to go back and read my thoughts on everything from day one. I guess like most, The Devils Garden was what intrigued me about it, along with being a little familiar with the area from my time out west.

The most glaring thing for me is that the person allegedly responsible is still alive. Very hard to comprehend that BRE has never been charged with a crime(?) yet has allegedly committed some horrendous acts, obviously it being very unlikely he went from stealing underwear to murder without a lot happening in between.

Another interesting aspect is that this is also a great illustration of what happens when people/organisations get tunnel vision. We all know the wasted time spent early on in the investigation but what we don't know is whether this guy was ever on a list of some sort at all and if he was, I imagine that WAPOL would be doing everything in their power to keep that information out of the public eye.

Sadly though, I just get a feeling that if BRE is indeed found guilty he wont be saying anything about the crimes committed. His last little power play over his victims.

Of the information that will come out though, I most look forward to hearing how long they actually had him under surveillance for and whether there was anything they gained from that.

Good question actually. Would love to go back and read my thoughts on everything from day one. I guess like most, The Devils Garden was what intrigued me about it, along with being a little familiar with the area from my time out west.

The most glaring thing for me is that the person allegedly responsible is still alive. Very hard to comprehend that BRE has never been charged with a crime(?) yet has allegedly committed some horrendous acts, obviously it being very unlikely he went from stealing underwear to murder without a lot happening in between.

Another interesting aspect is that this is also a great illustration of what happens when people/organisations get tunnel vision. We all know the wasted time spent early on in the investigation but what we don't know is whether this guy was ever on a list of some sort at all and if he was, I imagine that WAPOL would be doing everything in their power to keep that information out of the public eye.

Sadly though, I just get a feeling that if BRE is indeed found guilty he wont be saying anything about the crimes committed. His last little power play over his victims.

Of the information that will come out though, I most look forward to hearing how long they actually had him under surveillance for and whether there was anything they gained from that.

I haven't red the book and couldn't care what it pertained .

I haven't red the book and couldn't care what it pertained .
The lack of self awareness in this post is actually quite amusing. Whilst that book may be off the mark on a lot things, the author was not alone in that regard. At the end of the day I'd give more credibility to that book than I ever would to what an anonymous person on the internet says.

The lack of self awareness in this post is actually quite amusing. Whilst that book may be off the mark on a lot things, the author was not alone in that regard. At the end of the day I'd give more credibility to that book than I ever would to what an anonymous person on the internet says.
That's fine , you prob don't question a lot of things in your life either , this may come from being stuck on a afl website and caring for your nons , but each to there own .
It's interesting that she felt the need to write a book and call it the Devils garden yeah ? Strange title or abit um how you say chasing a reaction .
I wonder what total book sales would be ? I wonder if bre had this book next to his make up in his secret cross dresser box under the patio they dug up .

judging from the post sounds like there may be hostile witnesses that could be compelled to appear if this proceeds a bit like borces son arrested just before the committal anyone going on 25th

Marshal is a good investigative journalist. Devils Garden probably not her best as she was stonewalled, try fill a book when nobody wants to give any information over. It did it's job though in keeping the murders in the public eye and pressure on the police.
Its all part of the con-s-piracy I tells ya

The con is in and someone is getting away with piracy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back