Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of maps;

Most would remember seeing this scene captured years ago of an officer working on the CSK case, with Maps in the back ground.

The map on the right shows an image of Jane Rimmer in the top left hand corner, with 2 more images attached below. There also appears to be an image attached in the top right hand corner.
What significance (if any) are these images to the case?
Can anyone make out what they are?
I've circled the third pic as I can vaguely see what looks like a vehicle.
Can anyone else make that out or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

View attachment 600150 View attachment 600151 View attachment 600152

The top right photo appears to me to be an overhead shot of Jane. Is it taken inside the hotel? I ask this because she is wearing the jacket she was holding in the MM video.

But why have the cops got this photo on map? Could this have been a subliminal ploy?

Speaking of maps;

Most would remember seeing this scene captured years ago of an officer working on the CSK case, with Maps in the back ground.

The map on the right shows an image of Jane Rimmer in the top left hand corner, with 2 more images attached below. There also appears to be an image attached in the top right hand corner.
What significance (if any) are these images to the case?
Can anyone make out what they are?
I've circled the third pic as I can vaguely see what looks like a vehicle.
Can anyone else make that out or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

View attachment 600150 View attachment 600151 View attachment 600152

What I find more interesting is the pinboard to the right of computer!

The top right photo appears to me to be an overhead shot of Jane. Is it taken inside the hotel? I ask this because she is wearing the jacket she was holding in the MM video.

But why have the cops got this photo on map? Could this have been a subliminal ploy?

I think the car is at a beach carpark. Madora Bay maybe?

image-jpeg.600152

I think you may have a broken bracket which is bleeding? It looks like the quote section?

You have conjoined multiple posts from different users. It doesn't make any sense Hugo a stop stop. Major error

We found Cinderella? Surprised it hasnt popped up earlier Beatnick. Maybe more cards against operational chest.

I reckon the clothing is linked to someone! Planted by perp to test cops.

image-jpeg.600152

When was this put out there? If it was early in investigation it wouldn't be madora bay. Could it be at Lance's place?

Is the vehicle a small 4wd?

Added. I think it is a really early ACA doc so not Madora Bay

Last edited:
He took Ciara in quite a bit further from the road than Jane?

If so I think it's consistent in that he drove the furthest distance from his base and is what might be contrary to geoprofiling. It may say something about his state of mind at the time.
Jane was a little bit N/N/ W up the red line from where you say. She was not right on the spot you say.

He took Ciara in quite a bit further from the road than Jane?

If so I think it's consistent in that he drove the furthest distance from his base and is what might be contrary to geoprofiling. It may say something about his state of mind at the time.

Nah, there is a drain just north of it. All the photos point to that spot. It was so dense cops couldn't get in properly behind the body.

The drain is 25 metres north. A few metres here or nor there means nothing.

Last edited:

I think it string relationships. Possibly all the people in the pub that have been interviewed. Groups of people.

Last edited:

Its the thingy in the bush. The two images are angles on the bush.

Any whispers as to whether BRE or his brother was interviewed (or a suspect) for the Kimono attack back in the 90s?

I think we will find out this was the case

Agree. This incident imo will be the one where the opportunity for intervention and correction was lost. I'm interested to know where that kimono came from (who owned it) and if publishing a picture of a cop holding it up implying it was connected to Victoria Clarke's murder in Victoria Park negatively impacted the Huntingdale investigation.

Nah, there is a drain just north of it. All the photos point to that spot. It was so dense cops couldn't get in properly behind the body.

The drain is 25 metres north. A few metres here or nor there means nothing.

So dense yet a woman picking flowers got in and found Jane's remains and the perp definitely got in! Could it be possible the perp didn't use Woolcoot Rd but used the property on the other side of the fence?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree. This incident imo will be the one where the opportunity for intervention and correction was lost. I'm interested to know where that kimono came from (who owned it) and if publishing a picture of a cop holding it up implying it was connected to Victoria Clarke's murder in Victoria Park negatively impacted the Huntingdale investigation.

I have been told that there were many other 'sexual-based events' occurring in the general area of Huntingdale in and around 1988.

I have been told that there were many other 'sexual-based events' occurring in the general area of Huntingdale in and around 1988.

Yep

I remember a discussion back in the early 90s with a young guy from the huntingdale area. He mentioned the serial predator and the kimono. It was a weird conversation as being new to Perth, I only asked what his area was like and he opened up with that. Clearly it dominated his thought at the time.

It would be interesting to know of the population back then.

image-jpeg.600152
The 2 photos you are referring to Melsy are of a different location. The bush is a different shape and size in each photo. The background images are different. In the bottom photo is that a 'for sale' sign at the back of the bush and to the left? The bush in the top photo appears to be contained in a large container. Can you make out what the small photo is immediately below Jane's photo? There are actually 4 photos there.

Yes I spent a bit of time looking at that as well. Looks like an investigative string bulletin board. Zooming in and using editing tools I still couldn't get any wording from it.
I think it string relationships. Possibly all the people in the pub that have been interviewed. Groups of people.
More string relationships to the missing girls in my opinion. There seems to be a big cluster on one person

The 2 photos you are referring to Melsy are of a different location. The bush is a different shape and size in each photo. The background images are different. In the bottom photo is that a 'for sale' sign at the back of the bush and to the left? The bush in the top photo appears to be contained in a large container. Can you make out what the small photo is immediately below Jane's photo? There are actually 4 photos there.

I don't think so. If you look at the bollards and the bush, it appears the photo is of the item in the bush, from two different angles. The same item appears in the bush in both photos. It looks like a bench seat of a car from two different angles.

What is it in the bush?

Top right photo is an aerial of where Ciaras body was discovered, some 50 metres from the road verge, down a heavily shrubbed embankment.

Top right photo is an aerial of where Ciaras body was discovered, some 50 metres from the road verge, down a heavily shrubbed embankment.

We must have crossed wires. When I referred to to top right hand photo it the one pinned to the righthand road map. That is an overhead shot of Jane.

Pinned to the left side of the roadmap and pinned to it are 4 photos. One of Jane and 3 others under each other.

The 4 aerial photos to the left of the roadmap all appear to me to be Jane's site at Wellard.

We must have crossed wires. When I referred to to top right hand photo it the one pinned to the righthand road map. That is an overhead shot of Jane.

Pinned to the left side of the roadmap and pinned to it are 4 photos. One of Jane and 3 others under each other.

The 4 aerial photos to the left of the roadmap all appear to me to be Jane's site at Wellard.

Yeah crossed wires. Wrong image.

Top right of this image is Ciara, just to be certain.

image-jpeg.600152

Its Jane.
Although I can see why you might think that the image in the far right Corner is the half loop sand track near where Ciara was found Melsy, I agree with Beatnicked.
Would we see an image of Ciara next to it or above it as they've done with Janes image if it were?
Imo the map and all pinned photos on it are pertaining to Janes location only. As are The cluster of 4 large aerial maps next to it. I think this office hub looks like its primary focus was on Jane Rimmer.
It's old footage that's been used quite a lot over the years so may have even been captured before Ciara was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back