Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The alleged perp did not have a deprived childhood, both he and his brother completed yr 12 and attended Curtin. He secured 2 reasonably attractive wives and was well thought of in Little Athletics or he would never have been voted into the positions he held there. Unfortunately he appears to have a serious character flaw that began to manifest itself years before the incidents in the Claremont area. There seems to be a hint of snobishness that creeps into this forum every now and then. All types frequented the area I'm sure Frankie and the gang didn't go all the way from Balga
just for the HJs.

Attended WAIT college. As did Cutler. Ouch!

No definitely dont think he will be mainstream. Yes I'm in Qld and worked in prisons amonst other things. And aware of the deaths, they will be protecting him for sure. He is still a trophy to somebody in there

I think it will be mainstream post trial, if it doesn't end up being mental health institution.

I agree completely. He could have picked victims up at any location but he chose Claremont because he HATED everything those girls and the guys who dated them represented.

Worked in the area. Familiar with the area. Worked in multiple businesses. Had access to local telco infrastructure aka buildings.

I think both attraction and hate

Catholic girls boarding school

Worked in local area. Unsubstantiated reports, knew some Iona staff really well. May have fixed phones at Iona being mindful Cutler also educated at the Catholic boarding school.

Allegedly visited Cottesloe pubs not far from work.

Last edited:
Unsubstantiated. May have. Allegedly.

If you look at all the major nightlife hubs at the time, would you say Claremont was the busiest of the most "secluded" areas? Northbridge was bright lights, Police activity, open until late. Cottesloe was probably the "pre-drink" venues of choice and wasn't as busy.

Here is a picture of what appears Mystery Man in the hotel holding a mobile phone. The numbers od males with a phone at the time would be extremely low. The calcs are a few pages back. If the phone and phone account was in Telstras name, then a little bit harder to trace.

conti-guy-38-secs-guy.png
Pretty short hair to me.

David Birnie , who was no giant among men , walked around prison with not much to be afraid of , and he was worse than this bloke ... drugs have ruined prison , there are no values or morals now
David Burnie got sorted out, trust me on the sunscreen. So to speak. Colo sto my collective hag might give you a clue. Foxtrot foxtrot Sierra. Barb Wi {is a good way to get stuff across to those who do not know.}re is effective means of communication. WiFi is too.

The heavies in Casuarina could not care less , if guilty , this is the guy who fooled everyone for over 20 years , if anything he will be protected , he has status
I doubt it. Rapists aren’t liked in prison. In fact I’m certain that he’d prefer to be with the protected inmates, as supposedly they aren’t so tough.

Also do you think the authorities want him in the general population? They want him to live a long life, as the longer he lives, the greater chance that he will give the location of SS, and possibly details of other crimes.

Here is a picture of what appears Mystery Man in the hotel holding a mobile phone. The numbers od males with a phone at the time would be extremely low. The calcs are a few pages back. If the phone and phone account was in Telstras name, then a little bit harder to trace.

conti-guy-38-secs-guy.png

You might want to read this article, the 2110 took off like a rocket, especially amongst tradespeople. Most i knew in the mid 90s had one and that was my clubbing/pubbing days.
To me the guy in the pic could just as well be having a drink.

https://www.accc.gov.au/system/files/4 AMTA, Ten years of GSM in Australia, www.amta.gov.au.pdf

Attachments

• gsm.JPG
    gsm.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 168
Attended WAIT college. As did Cutler. Ouch!

Littering this thread with factually incorrect posts and gossip stated as fact, and failure to respond appropriately on challenge or correction is both a waste of posters time and is sending this thread sideways.

You have been warned many times. Your permissions to access this thread are revoked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might want to read this article, the 2110 took off like a rocket, especially amongst tradespeople. Most i knew in the mid 90s had one and that was my clubbing/pubbing days.
To me the guy in the pic could just as well be having a drink.

https://www.accc.gov.au/system/files/4 AMTA, Ten years of GSM in Australia, www.amta.gov.au.pdf

Around the time of the CSK crimes I used to drink at the Queens in Mt Lawley .... every man and his dog had a mobile phone , the reason I remember it was because I was a bit of a running joke because I still used the Grey Brick Nokia and others had the new smaller versions … there were plenty of people with mobiles in the mid 90s

I doubt it. Rapists aren’t liked in prison. In fact I’m certain that he’d prefer to be with the protected inmates, as supposedly they aren’t so tough.

Also do you think the authorities want him in the general population? They want him to live a long life, as the longer he lives, the greater chance that he will give the location of SS, and possibly details of other crimes.

My opinion would be different if the crimes were more recent … these crimes are part of history to most inmates .

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2019/...ensics-with-genealogy-break-unsolvable-cases/

Parabon helps police find a match in two different ways: genetic genealogy to match people to family members and DNA phenotyping, which predicts physical appearance. The lab pioneered that identity prediction technology, which it calls Snapshot, and released it to police in 2015.

Dr. Ellen Greytak, middle, looks at images generated with DNA science. The lab where she works, Parabon, works with police to help identify possible criminals based on genetic information. “Now Snapshot predicts eye color, hair color skin color freckling face shape and ancestry. We bring all that together to release a composite,” Armentrout said.

For solving crimes, Parabon and police then take DNA found at crime scenes and also add it to GED Match. Matches come back for distant relatives, as far removed as third and fourth cousins.

I wonder how far removed the CSK accused familial DNA matches were?

My opinion would be different if the crimes were more recent … these crimes are part of history to most inmates .
There would be plenty of tough crims in there over the age of 40. They were in their teens in the 90s. They would remember.

I don’t think that the suspect would be the softest person in there, but he would by no means be anywhere near the toughest. And I just can’t see him having any cred even among crims. I think the contrary would be true, and he’d be a prized scalp.

The anniversary in 1994 of the completion of the sex offenders programme in 1991 as a consequence of the 1990 Hollywood Hospital attack as convicted, to the Karrakatta rape as charged, is 279 days!

The Hollywood Hospital attack as convicted, to the Karrakatta rape as charged is 281 days. The last alleged event that occurred in Huntingdale on 8 October 1988 that date is relevant to 281.

It just happens that Lisa Govan's disappearance from Kalgoorlie on 8 October 1999 is relevant to 281. Didn't a work mate of the accused make allegations on BF that the accused was allegedly in Kalgoorlie that night?

It also just happens that the birthdates of Lisa and Gerard Ross are connected.
G'day mate

Hoping you can explain how 8/10/88 is relevant to 281?

Thanks in advance

after some time of shuffle of different info's can i say i believe the accused is not alone accused with these allegations put against them
there is another but i don't/cant say ... you all should know...perhaps....
(1) family members are so convinced?
(2)street names and sir names [off millar road TELEPHONE LANE to adjusting woolcoot road wellard_____the first road on the left is a BRADock rd....between the discovery of the late Jane Rimmer's body...and ...the next left road is known as GLENworth road heading out....

https://www.google.com.au/search?cl...oad+wellard&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#

key could be of Sarah McMahon....(to find SS)
also claremont from missing...

mount helena

1996-97

Sarah McMahon car found at hospital in middle swan

there is a Spiers place middle swan

a very closely associated suburb .... is JANE BROOK

not to mention
Deborah Michelle Anderson

the car which she was found in...Dance Drv Middle Swan

Spiers place

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...9ddb:0x504f0b535df4b40!8m2!3d-31.853!4d116.02

McMahon Road North Dandalup

just thinking out aloud....

It pays to do your research before trying to lump every unsolved crime in Perth on the CSK.

Sarah McMahon is an unrelated case. Your first port of call on that should have been the Coroners Report.

You can read the report here...
https://www.coronerscourt.wa.gov.au/_files/Mcmahon_finding.pdf

As for the Deborah Anderson case what makes you think that is related to the CSK case?

There would be plenty of tough crims in there over the age of 40. They were in their teens in the 90s. They would remember.

I don’t think that the suspect would be the softest person in there, but he would by no means be anywhere near the toughest. And I just can’t see him having any cred even among crims. I think the contrary would be true, and he’d be a prized scalp.

We shall have to agree to disagree

...and phones of such in those days ....had serious interference probs
esp inside rooms
i had this one

Attachments

• moto.jpg
    moto.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 157
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...-blow-out-to-100-million-20190508-p51l4w.html

Claremont serial killer 'trial of the century' could blow out to $100 million
By Heather McNeill
May 8, 2019 — 10.24am

"Perth lawyer, Tom Percy QC, said the proceedings, expected to begin later this year, would be "up there with anything that we've ever seen".

"I think the Rayney case was at least its equal, but that didn't have the chance to ferment in the public domain as this one has over 20-odd years," he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back