Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been typed before in this thread. I'm not into stereotypical fictional horror movies.

In regards, Robyn Santen, it appears not only do they have no body, they have no clothes etc. They have nothing.

They have a car with everything left in it at Citybeach carpark north of Clancy's fish restaurant. Coroners report pulled down. Other published information pulled down.
yeah santen nee paton was a UWA masters graduate with thesis about wetlands disappeared eight yeras to the day after rayney murder - 8 day of 8th month later - who did she knew and similarly who romuald zak knew - all this talk form same conncted peopel - perf is a small place fater all

For someone to attack and drag someone in the workplace towards a toilet being foiled by the victim there must have been other attributes that lead to psychiatric consults. Where and who is probably relevant.

To have slipped away from charges, maybe a psychologist or psychiatrist gave evidence that his behavior was the result of a psychotic attack?

The person had a predisposition which resulted in intervention by psychological professional and admonished charge in 1991?
Google the name Allan Keith Huggins

Unfortunately, you'll never get a list of every former "patient" he ever "counselled". So you might never be able to confirm if Edwards, Santen, or Zac, etc ever saw him.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, you'll never get a list of every former "patient" he ever "counselled". So you might never be able to confirm if Edwards, Santen, or Zac, etc ever saw him.

Much more interesting to google "Taxi Tony Claremont"
See who he was associated with before 2015
Shame that first CSK thead has been suppressed

Much more interesting to google "Taxi Tony Claremont"
See who he was associated with before 2015
Shame that first CSK thead has been suppressed
"Taxi Tony" Gajewski was interviewed in 2011, and Police told Noel Geoffrey Coward, that "he was not their man"
As much as Coward's theory and Estelle Blackburn's accusations keeps coming up upon these forums, someone else is actually accused of the Claremont Serial Killings. And so far, nothing linking the accused to any person associated with Gajewski, including former SAS commando, Ross McCallum.
Maybe it's time to let it go?

PS The Julie Cutler threads on various forums haven't disappeared. You will find the stuff you're looking for upon them.

Last edited:
Google the name Allan Keith Huggins

Crikies! A long list of ...

"Taxi Tony" Gajewski was interviewed in 2011, and Police told Noel Geoffrey Coward, that "he was not their man"
As much as Coward's theory and Estelle Blackburn's accusations keeps coming up upon these forums, someone else is actually accused of the Claremont Serial Killings. And so far, nothing linking the accused to any person associated with Gajewski, including former SAS commando, Ross McCallum.

It would be freaky if there were non indictable associates mixing together associated with a number of crimes with knowledge of crimes.

The Fremantle crowd.

It would be freaky if there were non indictable associates mixing together associated with a number of crimes with knowledge of crimes.

The Fremantle crowd.
The names had already been extensively researched in the Julie Cutler threads on BF and that other sleuthing forum. Also David Everett.

The Fremantle crowd.
a lot of heat in one direction at the time here and on another sleuthing forum by some
a concerted jihad
some were clearly connected
generally where there is heat there is fire
those private messages might tell a story

a lot of heat in one direction at the time here and on another sleuthing forum by some
a concerted jihad
If the messages are deleted.. Sit back, make a coffee. It will be a while. The evidence timeline will come with 600 witnesses making connections and a database of over 1.6 million objects of evidence now Excel can't handle the number of evidence records.

Records are never deleted. Only their strings.

The names had already been extensively researched in the Julie Cutler threads on BF and that other sleuthing forum. Also David Everett.

I don't think any of it needs go any further for now. Baby steps. No doubt with time it will be revisited.

Interestingly, someone has said an alibi may exist for Sarah Spiers. There is the other woman who lept out of a taxi and broke her ankle.

I don't think we need revisit, a southern explosives depot that blew up where a dead boy was found viciously beaten to death, The Karen people who come from one the prime sources of heroin into Australia. Ive always thought that be a rather separate matter even if the heroin crossed paths.
  • Armed robbery
  • Deprivation of Liberty
  • Conspiracy to import heroin

Last edited:
If the messages are deleted.. Sit back, make a coffee. It will be a while. The evidence timeline will come with 600 witnesses making connections and a database of over 1.6 million objects of evidence now Excel can't handle the number of evidence records.

Records are never deleted. Only their strings.

I don't think any of it needs go any further for now. Baby steps. No doubt with time it will be revisited.

Interestingly, someone has said an alibi may exist for Sarah Spiers. There is the other woman who lept out of a taxi and broke her ankle.

I don't think we need revisit, a southern explosives depot that blew up where a dead boy was found viciously beaten to death, The Karen people who come from one the prime sources of heroin into Australia. Ive always thought that be a rather separate matter even if the heroin crossed paths.
  • Armed robbery
  • Deprivation of Liberty
  • Conspiracy to import heroin
swan taxi and two men wasnt it?

a concerted jihad
Lol , again nothing but conspiracy

Oh yeah 42 years isnt it? LMFAO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has been typed before in this thread. I'm not into stereotypical fictional horror movies.

In regards, Robyn Santen, it appears not only do they have no body, they have no clothes etc. They have nothing.

They have a car with everything left in it at Citybeach carpark north of Clancy's fish restaurant. Coroners report pulled down. Other published information pulled down.
so robyn santen goes missing and leaves her car in the carpark
clancy fish retauant mmm..
no body no clothes found nada
misising on 8 augsut 8 years to the day after corryn rayney
uwa masters degree
funny who she knew too
you are right melsy
crimstoppers down in the last fortnight coronors report removed as well
then you got romauld zak
hospitalised at graylands and gors misiing without cops or family norified for days
found dressed in someone elses clothes and shoes with laces
but apparently suicide by a pair of sholaces
despite signs of being assualted
funny who he knew too
then there is susan christie
a female on anyother sluthing site was called on this when csk was being discussed pre arrest
funny who that female is asscoiated with
then there are the 3 men in a panel van last seen with teenagers Eaton & Waters in scarborough in 1974
mentioend by someone and there is a $250k reward and new investugation into a 40year old cold case
its all these asscoiations

PS The Julie Cutler threads on various forums haven't disappeared. You will find the stuff you're looking for upon them.

Now there is an arrest, police might be going mmm... Not our man but look at this... Dots connected. Potential associates but maybe not indictable - yet...

Has CSK acted alone - probably. There were some weird comments on Youtube that in hindsight suggested some knew the motives etc.

Will there be people with knowledge of this crime at different levels, even knowing who did it?

I'm told people on this forum who were highly active, taunted police with innuendo of apparent knowledge of the crime and another forum have siblings that know the accused very well.

Maybe police will revisit these people post trial now they can map associations.

What a bizzare comment. How do you know who is and who isn't linked to the accused?
Seen the two individuals you named closely linked online to the Fremantle Carnivale until 2014/15.
Haven't seen them online together or with some others since.
Didn't know the latter was a former SAS commando though. Do you have a publicly availbale link or source for that?

The innuendo imparted by some online characters had certain attributes of their lifestyles combined with a very close association which doesn't imply they were directly involved, but may have had knowledge of the crime and who carried out the crime at different levels.

This maybe why media questioned involvement of those online commentators. As it turns out, there is good chance they may knew the accused. They may have met each other in certain environments.

Ill be interested to see if the printing connection is valid or just a forensic attribute police were trying to establish.

Police may go broader with their investigation once the trial is well well underway or has an outcome that incriminates others enough to be worthy of an indictable offence.

Either way. all the innuendo and police taunts seem to have subsided more so since an arrest.

My old School friend was surprised to read about the 1991 conviction. He had rang an old colleague still in the Telstra team that the accused was in before the arrest, and he never knew about it either. However he did know that the accused was transferred from the PABX team to Stores around that time for awhile. My old school friend says they were both of the opinion that the Hollywood incident in 1991 would be a sackable offence normally and speculated that the PABX team leader might of sought advice from another team leader, Bruce Edwards, as to how to handle it. Maybe the accused got a spent conviction, so their hands were tied in regards to whether Telstra could sack him.
I assume that more will come to light about the process that happened during the trial.

My old School friend was surprised to read about the 1991 conviction. He had rang an old colleague still in the Telstra team that the accused was in before the arrest, and he never knew about it either. However he did know that the accused was transferred from the PABX team to Stores around that time for awhile. My old school friend says they were both of the opinion that the Hollywood incident in 1991 would be a sackable offence normally and speculated that the PABX team leader might of sought advice from another team leader, Bruce Edwards, as to how to handle it. Maybe the accused got a spent conviction, so their hands were tied in regards to whether Telstra could sack him.

The Hollywood Hospital assault on the Social Worker by BRE occurred May 1990. BRE pleaded guilty to "common assault" and was sentenced to 2 years probation. BRE was ordered into a sex offender’s treatment program after his 1990 conviction for the assault of a worker at Hollywood Hospital.

8 months after the Hollywood Hospital assault by BRE, the 1991 World Aquatics Championships took place at the Mount Claremont Superdrome in Perth, Australia from 3 to 13 January 1991.

BRE's ex workmates at Telecom/Telstra allege that he worked at the 1991 World Aquatics Championships to help get ready for the event. Which means he could have worked there some time from later in 1990, right up until the event began in January 1991.

Which suggests that BRE was either not working in Telstra stores (internal Telstra to Telstra equipment spare parts/new parts stores - not customer facing I would assume) for all of 1990, or that he was only transferred to Telecom/Telstra stores work, after his 1990 work for the 1991 World Aquatics Championships, and well after he was convicted of common assault at Hollywood Hospital, and all in the middle of being on being ORDERED into a sex offenders program.

One would assume that being ordered into a sex offenders program, that his employer, Telecom/Telstra would have been well aware of this at the time of the order, would have required progress updates on his attendance and progress, and that this matter would have been recorded onto his Telecom/Telstra HR file and would still been visible on it to this day, on his current Telstra file.

Surely Telstra would be made aware of even a spent conviction relating to an offence that happened during Telstra work hours during the course of BRE actually doing onsite work for a client, to a worker at the client premises. No way would the Police have not made sure that Telstra Management and Telstra legal/HR were aware of the both the charge, the guilty plea, the conviction, and the order for the sex offenders treatment program. No way (I strongly hope).

If Telstra are going to claim that their files do not forever keep a historical records of current workers that assaulted customers whilst in the course of their Telstra work, that is going to raise more than a few eyebrows to how many other organisations also had, and still have similar record keeping issues.

Even, if Telstra claim that they were not legally required to keep such records, provided that there was no law that required Telecom/Telstra to destroy them, you'd expect that normal management practice would have Telecom/Telstra keep them and transfer them to the current HR file, in cases like this with an assault like the Hollywood Hospital one. (Even if there was a spent conviction or only a common assault conviction)

Last edited:
I’m not sure the police can inform anyone of charges due to privacy laws

Not even (contacting the employer) when the crime is committed by someone whilst they are at work, during their work hours, on their work premises, or their clients work premises?
Surely they can inform the employer, in the process of confirming with his employer, Telecom/Telstra, that the assault occurred on the job.

Or did they not bother contacting Telecom/Telstra because Hollywood Hospital confirmed with them that BRE was working for Telstra at the time and minutes of the assault and was legitimately on the premises and not trespassing too?

Last edited:
I assume that more will come to light about the process that happened during the trial.

Maybe it was considered a mental health issue which meant someone had enough pull with police to convert it to psychiatric intervention?

Shifting to stores meant someone was based at say the telephone exchange looking after the stock orders until it was safe to put the employee out on the road again beyond some informal parole?

I would be interested to see who was in charge of all the video camera system implementation of the investigation and any listening equipment used to listen into LW? One listening system burst through Lances work ceiling.

Be mindful Telecom was a full government department and often government employees liased with police on some matters, especially Telecom that had other security systems linked to government and the likes.

Police were in the scout hall on Eric st I think. Not far from the local telephone exchange a kilometre away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back