Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have heard home alone was drinking and family and friends were checking on him

Mystery man was fit but certainly not bulky

Me either. But we'll see I guess if anything comes up.

Someone definitely preferred the night walking the streets, jumping fences, breaking into peoples houses. How do you hold down a job while gallivanting around in the night? Stealing women's underwear and sporting apparel.

I don't know anyone that had these behaviors in their youth unless drug use was involved and to the lesser alcohol. That's hard work wandering the neighbourhood in 1988 as a 19 year old.

Just going out for a bit mummy. Were the parents a little ignorant of the behavior?

What date was the 1988 Bali trip?

And this….
"Sydney has recently witnessed two particularly brutal murders by users of anabolic steroids. One man with recent paranoid tendencies took a claw hammer and battered his wife to death, and then shot himself. In the second murder a man met a woman he knew at a nightclub and they went to the stairwell of a nearby hotel. In the man's words "something snapped" and he murdered the woman. Experienced police described it as the most brutal attack they had encountered. In both these murders the level of aggression and violence fits the descriptive term steroid rage ("roid rage")."

Fascinating article. I'm wondering when this "roid rage" might form part of a defence argument in our Aussie courts?

"Severe effects manifest when these aggressive feelings increase to the extent that violent, hostile, antisocial behaviour develops, meriting the descriptive title, well known in the steroid-taking community, of "roid rages". These rages can result in property damage,
MJA: Anabolic steroids and the mind
2 di 8
self-injury (including reckless driving or crashing cars), assaults, marriage break-ups, domestic violence, 12 child abuse, 12 suicide 13 and attempted murder or murder."

Cutler and Dorothy were May & June I think. The little yellow car.

Madora Bay was a fiscal year settlement I think. Was there a we have a problem Huston moment? Shift the problem elsewhere?

Last edited:
And this….
"Sydney has recently witnessed two particularly brutal murders by users of anabolic steroids. One man with recent paranoid tendencies took a claw hammer and battered his wife to death, and then shot himself. In the second murder a man met a woman he knew at a nightclub and they went to the stairwell of a nearby hotel. In the man's words "something snapped" and he murdered the woman. Experienced police described it as the most brutal attack they had encountered. In both these murders the level of aggression and violence fits the descriptive term steroid rage ("roid rage")."

Fascinating article. I'm wondering when this "roid rage" might form part of a defence argument in our Aussie courts?

"Severe effects manifest when these aggressive feelings increase to the extent that violent, hostile, antisocial behaviour develops, meriting the descriptive title, well known in the steroid-taking community, of "roid rages". These rages can result in property damage,
MJA: Anabolic steroids and the mind
2 di 8
self-injury (including reckless driving or crashing cars), assaults, marriage break-ups, domestic violence, 12 child abuse, 12 suicide 13 and attempted murder or murder."

Very self evident. Was it the Paddy case in Perth? C hopped the boyfriend up and put him in a wheelie bin? I may have cases mixed up.

I lived in fear I would embarrass my parents . Stealing women's nickers would not go down well

Ah, here's my answer, from previous uploaded site. Tried it in USA already, called the "dumbbell defence" Didn't work!

"The first two murder cases in which taking anabolic steroids was used as a defence (called the "dumbbell defence" by Newsweek ) were in the United States in 1988; both men were found guilty of murder. Some 20 murders associated with the use of anabolic steroids have been reported in America, 26 but the usual pleas of innocence due to temporary insanity have never been upheld there. Sydney's two cases are summarised in the Box."

Alcohol is not a good combination with fence jumping or breaking into peoples houses. Escaping becomes more complex.

I can picture someone in their silk cape jumping fences, climbing through windows. What drives that behavior?

This is not criminal theft of valuable goods. Its sexually driven with a hint of adrenaline chasing combined with a truck load of stalking.

This person has no prior offences of violence?

Just had to add this quote from that article which I find very disturbing... (BBM, bolded by me)

" They are generally young, come from apparently caring families, have not previously taken drugs or been in trouble with the police, and do not have a history of being aggressive. They usually feel no remorse at all after the rage, however antisocial their behaviour."

We have heard home alone was drinking and family and friends were checking on him

Mystery man was fit but certainly not bulky
Only adds to the probability of MM being the accused friend from Claremont Speedway, who's dad and uncle drove speedway cars and in later years would be the accused step daughter's little athletics coach.
I'm looking forward to hearing what he puts into evidence, and I'm guessing it's probably about whether the accused was in Claremont at the time of the girls last known sightings. Maybe even something along the lines of the accused gave him a lift to the Conti just before MM was seen on CCTV.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen any pictures of him that's circa 1996-97, so I can't 100% say it's him in that video talking to Jane, but every description of the MM in the media sure would not preclude a close match to someone who's dad has blonde hair, and who was always involved in competitive athletics and sports.
I can't imagine that the only reason that he has a witness summons, has only to do with BLAC. As far as we know, nothing happened there.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Only adds to the probability of MM being the accused friend from Claremont Speedway, who's dad and uncle drove speedway cars and in later years would be the accused step daughter's little athletics coach.
I'm looking forward to hearing what he puts into evidence, and I'm guessing it's probably about whether the accused was in Claremont at the time of the girls last known sightings. Maybe even something along the lines of the accused gave him a lift to the Conti just before MM was seen on CCTV.
Unfortunately, I haven't seen any pictures of him that's circa 1996-97, so I can't 100% say it's him in that video talking to Jane, but every description of the MM in the media sure would not preclude a close match to someone who's dad has blonde hair, and who was always involved in competitive athletics and sports.
I can't imagine that the only reason that he has a witness summons, has only to do with BLAC. As far as we know, nothing happened there.

I think the bloke inside the pub at the stairs, talking to Jane, is looking at a phone. If so, it should not be hard to drill down the analogue phone records for phone towers at the time.
A database query, all the men between 20 and 30 with a mobile phone. What are the chances a telco worker have a mobile phone in an era of 1996 when they were scarce.

If there was analogue mobile phone records for 1996, it would serve prosecution well.

Robyn SANTEN
I notice Robyn Santen's coroner report has been taken down, along with other government online information about her. It may be coincidental, but Robyn was an avid swimmer and with recent connections made with the swimming centre in Mt Claremont next Perry Lakes, will we hear that Hoff the Knight Rider had an association with the missing girl even though a coroners finding was more than likely suicide, as was Romaulds.
Maybe Hoffy in his Baywatch shorts had met Robyn through swimming events such as surf clubs etc which Robyn was a member of.

Where is the unlike button or shock horror shake as seen on FB re this one.

a lot of heat in one direction at the time here and on another sleuthing forum by some
a concerted jihad
some were clearly connected
generally where there is heat there is fire
those private messages might tell a story
BTW, Simon, forgot to ask why you blocked me from viewing your tweets?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no idea. what is interesting is the first CSK thread in particular here on bigfooty. lots of people from a now defunct freak show were posting there. if it turns out they know the csk they are in deep s**t.
You're right about it being a freak show and most of the freaks (well it's really just a couple) were banned, only to come back time after time under different aliases, maybe pretending to be drunk or illiterate but within a few posts regressing to their old style. Not as Smart as they thought they were. I doubt any of them know the CSK though, so no-one will be in "deep s**t", but so what if they knew him? I once knew a guy that was shot dead by cops, went to school with him. I also went to school with another guy that was bashed to death in jail. I knew both of them for years. Big deal.

Some people here are better 'sleuths' than others and that's because they just stick to the evidence in front of them, while others like to join the dots that aren't actually there, so they add dots of their own, sometimes with lines, maps and arrows and sometimes with innuendo or just plain fantasy. They could also be doing it for a different, more sinister reason but time will tell.

DNA sharing across borders came into effect only late last year in Oz, according to this site. Might be interesting what turns up in the future perhaps in this CSK case, and others?

I liked this quote from a site about DNA. I think this explains it as only Rumsfeld could:

“As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns. The ones we don’t know we don’t know.” Donald Rumsfeld, US Secretary of Defence, Department of Defence Briefing, Washington DC, 12 February 2002."

DNA sharing across borders came into effect only late last year in Oz, according to this site. Might be interesting what turns up in the future perhaps in this CSK case, and others?

The Australian Government has delivered new functionality to integrate with the National Criminal Investigation DNA Database to support law enforcement investigations.

The NCIDD has recently been enhanced to enable kinship matching, familial searching and advanced direct matching.

The NCIDD is available 24 hours, seven days a week to all Australian police agencies. It has been operational nationally since April 2001

You're right about it being a freak show and most of the freaks (well it's really just a couple) were banned, only to come back time after time under different aliases, maybe pretending to be drunk or illiterate but within a few posts regressing to their old style. Not as Smart as they thought they were. I doubt any of them know the CSK though, so no-one will be in "deep s**t", but so what if they knew him? I once knew a guy that was shot dead by cops, went to school with him. I also went to school with another guy that was bashed to death in jail. I knew both of them for years. Big deal.

Some people here are better 'sleuths' than others and that's because they just stick to the evidence in front of them, while others like to join the dots that aren't actually there, so they add dots of their own, sometimes with lines, maps and arrows and sometimes with innuendo or just plain fantasy. They could also be doing it for a different, more sinister reason but time will tell.
Is that right?
Do you want the bad news?
Or the really bad news?

I think ppl need to get out ( if possible) and search for SS. Is SS on the line theory as I think is possible? Very interesting how some have come forth re a Telstra vehicle being seen at Karrakatta Cemetery. Did MM have a camera or a mobile? If a mobile then few had them. Tradies did in 1990 but were hardwired into their F100's or whatever vehicle they had at the time. Telstra workers would 100 % have them well before 1996. I didn't get a mobile until 2000.And then it was bought from a mate. Did MM take pics of the victims on a film camera? As mobiles did not have photo capabilities in Jan 96. Correct me if I am wrong. :)

Oh re MM having a camera or mobile, I mean when inside the Conti pub. Did he take pics of the victims on a film camera? By the stairs? Before he abducted them? How horrendous is that !!! Is the MM video shot outside the Conti is actually BRE having a limp as he would do?

I think ppl need to get out ( if possible) and search for SS. Is SS on the line theory as I think is possible? Very interesting how some have come forth re a Telstra vehicle being seen at Karrakatta Cemetery. Did MM have a camera or a mobile? If a mobile then few had them. Tradies did in 1990 but were hardwired into their F100's or whatever vehicle they had at the time. Telstra workers would 100 % have them well before 1996. I didn't get a mobile until 2000.And then it was bought from a mate. Did MM take pics of the victims on a film camera? As mobiles did not have photo capabilities in Jan 96. Correct me if I am wrong. :)
Hi Dan :thumbsu:

I am seriously working on the location of Sarah Spiers. And I am doing reasonably well too. IMO. At the same time I am working on the Evita Mitchell case too. I am working on a third female case as well. Whom of you stick your hand up & say; Hey I have gone over here & here too. No, barely anyone. It is all talk on here, from you all.

I am reading into how BRE does his stuff. If he can read this then he would be somewhat spooked. The Evita spot may have been a dumped clothing & heels spot. Size 7 to 8 max heel. But I think size 7 heel. I am not lying at all. I need to go back to spots that I cannot find now. Maybe development but I hope not.

I am reading into how BRE does his stuff. If he can read this then he would be somewhat spooked. The Evita spot may have been a dumped clothing & heels spot. Size 7 to 8 max heel. But I think size 7 heel. I am not lying at all. I need to go back to spots that I cannot find now. Maybe development but I hope not.
Do we know the size of Susan Christie's shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back