Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I'd guess that whilst he was kicking his heals at the Stores Depot in Miles Rd, and watching the main depot being built next door on Kewdale Rd, that he might've discovered all the nooks and crannies, and spaces where things could be stored in perpetuity whilst maintaining an eye out for any unwanted attention upon such a site. If they prove that the accused had anything to do with the CSK s of course.

As to predicting a body location for SS, it could be anyone's guess, but if there were more known locations, say for argument shake, Dorothy and Kerry and those distances from home and abduction sites could all be put into a computer, then things like averaging increasing distances and directions could be computed, maybe a few rough target areas for searching could come up, but it's still down to luck in the end.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
Yes, for the line theory to work we need more than the location of two bodies.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
if there was something in that box among the womens underwear they found at his house.
then surely it would have come out in the legal hearings to date.

Maybe if they did find something, and have told his defence about it, but suppressed it for everyone else for now, the defence will claim that they were planted their maliciously. Or that their client was involved in the abduction of Sarah Spiers, but did not murder her, and does not know where the body is.

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

Maybe if they did find something, and have told his defence about it, but suppressed it for everyone else for now, the defence will claim that they were planted their maliciously. Or that their client was involved in the abduction of Sarah Spiers, but did not murder her, and does not know where the body is.
The DPP told the court about the sandwich bags that the accused masturbated into, so I very much doubt that they held anything back at all.

The DPP told the court about the sandwich bags that the accused masturbated into, so I very much doubt that they held anything back at all.

We still don't have details of the DNA trail, or the 'taxi' evidence whatever that is or if the Camry was ever found. We haven't heard anything about what's in his juvenile record or medical records, unless that's suppressed.

Agree, it's not likely anything of huge significance in trophies was found in his toy box but I still think there could be more. Something to do with Sarah Spiers.

Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle

I don't think the prosecution or defence know re anything found.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
We still don't have details of the DNA trail, or the 'taxi' evidence whatever that is or if the Camry was ever found. We haven't heard anything about what's in his juvenile record or medical records, unless that's suppressed.

Agree, it's not likely anything of huge significance in trophies was found in his toy box but I still think there could be more. Something to do with Sarah Spiers.
I agree. We know nothing about the evidence they have re Sarah Spiers but there has to be plenty. Charges couldn't be laid on propensity alone.

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Looking for SS.
The reports of Screams at Mosman Park, that a witness who lived near Coles apparently was disturbed enough to look and saw a couple near a car makes me wonder if it was SS and if she ended up in this bin a few hours before the rubbish removal truck emptied it?
8e46b7198acd63e26682c816aed57b48.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Did whoever produced the Claremont Ghost clue videos have any knowledge of the crimes, other than what everyone else already knew? The witness reporting what they heard and saw from St Leonard's and Monument St only appeared in the media fairly recently. One of the CG's alleged "clues" was apparently a picture of a older style house with bushes. Similar to this one just on the corner of Monument St and Lochee St (where I saw the industrial bin).
ed2fc10649d0f999cbb750e715dcf19e.jpg

So, did the CG know the crimes? And was the house just a picture of a landmark to show sleuthers that he knew the route that the perpetrator took? If anyone has download a copy of the original CG stuff from YouTube can you please screen shot a metadata dump so we can ascertain if it contains any clues to it's provenance?
At least if it can be proved to be a hoax then we can discount any value in it for discovering the whereabouts of SS, until then it remains a possibility that whoever posted the CG clues might indeed of had some intimate knowledge of the crimes.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Was there a trophy box or a collection box, or a mixed box or 2 separate boxes. The claddagh broach and sunflower key ring are personal items missing from victims,

If there were dozens of items of clothing found were they taken from dozens of victims or random items collected on his nocturnal wanderings.

Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Did whoever produced the Claremont Ghost clue videos have any knowledge of the crimes, other than what everyone else already knew? The witness reporting what they heard and saw from St Leonard's and Monument St only appeared in the media fairly recently. One of the CG's alleged "clues" was apparently a picture of a older style house with bushes. Similar to this one just on the corner of Monument St and Lochee St (where I saw the industrial bin).
ed2fc10649d0f999cbb750e715dcf19e.jpg

So, did the CG know the crimes? And was the house just a picture of a landmark to show sleuthers that he knew the route that the perpetrator took? If anyone has download a copy of the original CG stuff from YouTube can you please screen shot a metadata dump so we can ascertain if it contains any clues to it's provenance?
At least if it can be proved to be a hoax then we can discount any value in it for discovering the whereabouts of SS, until then it remains a possibility that whoever posted the CG clues might indeed of had some intimate knowledge of the crimes.

All I remember was it was a red brick bungalow style house with an outdoor area at the front under the roof. with a wall & the roof of the house covered the veranda. The front waist high wall is part of the house. The tile roof of the veranda is part of the house roof as one. Whether the house was rendered I cannot remember. I have forgotten the bushes name too for now. I believe the maker of the video was most likely not BRE but I really do not know. The left Bank pub was videoed. Views to garden Island. Tar lines on a road in a haphazard fashion trying to hold the road together till it can be replaced. videoing of a police wagon in front of the maker of the video. A pulsating hum sound at some sort of plant. I thought that might have been just sth of the Naval Base shacks.The other videos I cannot remember.

Coastie19

Senior List
Apr 22, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

I thought the hearings to date were to argue contentious issues. Had there been a bail apllication these generally contain all sorts of juicy evidence - So maybe there is something found that can't really be argued (although picking at DNA found on several victims leaves a bit to be desired....). I have been wanting to know what they have to go for the murder charge on SS but unfortunately may be as per above and we'll have to wait

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
If there were dozens of items of clothing found were they taken from dozens of victims or random items collected on his nocturnal wanderings.

I envisage the defence will try and argue that it was more night owl play than night foul play.

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
I wonder how much more will be revealed in public at the CSK trial, about at what points in the accused's life, his alleged preference for fishing, prawning and crabbing, allegedly changed to phishing, spawning and grabbing?

Hopefully there won't be too many fishy tales, nursery crimes, or bedtime gories at the trial.

SimonSays77

Rookie
Apr 29, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Still struggling with the SS charge.

Taxi called.

Timing.

Must be a taxi.

October 31, 1994.

Swan Taxi - broken ankle.

Two Men - driver and another.

Same location.

Very strange.

No body.

No parole.

SimonSays77

Rookie
Apr 29, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Yes ok. I am not working on the GR case. Even though I have visited his site after he was found. He was on the right side of the track I went in on. But on the main track I was on I am not sure. Nor am I working on RZ`s case at Graylands. I am working on the line theory BRE has created.

Stop taking BS.

Line theory wasn’t created by BRE.

Someone with megalomania and severe mental illness started referring to it.

Wonder if it runs in the family?

SimonSays77

Rookie
Apr 29, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
I do not think the accused or the CSK offered damsals in distress a lift home , then dropped them of safely … there may have been a Telstra employee doing this but these witnesses have one thing in common , they are alive

I don't think this one is hard to explain … A Telstra employee either offered or was asked to drive someone home , he got lucky and continued to try his luck … this is how guys mentality works … if a guy gets lucky at Pub X on Saturday you can guarantee he is back there next Saturday

There is not evidence to say he Frequented anywhere , there are assumptions made

The earlier crimes were carried out by a fool , left DNA Finger prints etc. …. I do not think the same person is the brains behind the CSK … I think the accused was involved , but to what extent I don't know

Maybe why you have trouble trying to fit one person into a profile is because there is more than one person

So you think the accused was involved.

But he was not the “brains” as you call it behind the CSK.

Tend to agree.

BRE lacks the smarts.

Sick errand boy with some technical skills handy in serial murder.

Go on.

Who was the CSK mastermind?

Nothing “genius” to plan, abduct and then murder young, attractive and intelligent women and then play games with authorities?

Fruitloops.

Reeks of severe mental illness likely to be bipolar and / or PTSD, megalomania, envy, misogyny and hatred of authority doesn’t it?

What causes that?

If BRE was involved, but not behind the CSK, at what stage do you think he will fess up?

Only when it becomes crystal clear he has extremely limited options?

That time would have passed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back