Current The Bunker Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

apologies, i thought it was water corp land, and was a run off drainage ditch. if it was power station land, would it of been fenced in and require keys to get in?

I got that information only a couple of nights ago off True Blue podcast, no idea what's on the title and it looks like that spot has been built on over the years. Building on landfill is usually a no no. I used to see Karmein's Mum. It was so close to the power station, she would have been able to see it.

In a statement from Casuarina, young Bradley, upon being informed that last night there was a suspected arson attack on his ex-Kewdale shack,
just stared blankly, displaying no emotion, and then went back to sharpening pencils duties.

Meanwhile, a cryptic statement on the matter, has been issued by someone called BoogieMan 33, claiming that Bradley had an alibi for last night, and that Bradley would never play with fire, because he would be too scared of the water required to suppress it.

Last edited:
In a statement from Casuarina, young Bradley, upon being informed that last night there was a suspected arson attack on his ex-Kewdale shack,
just stared blankly, displaying no emotion, and then went back to sharpening pencils duties.

Meanwhile, a cryptic statement on the matter, has been issued by someone called BoogieMan 33, claiming that Bradley had an alibi for last night, and that Bradley would never play with fire, because he would be too scared of the water required to suppress it.

Lols. I was searching for BRE's trophy box the weekend before this one just gone. Around Tomato Lake around the block from his comfy home. Err former home cause the one he is in now will not be nice.

Tomato Lake is not a place I'd go, but it's definitely a place where some interesting characters might hang out after dark. (allegedly)

It was quite shocking for me to realise I didn't know what 'dogging' was and had to get someone to explain it to me.

Tomato Lake Belmont far end car park is a dogging spot.

It was quite shocking for me to realise I didn't know what 'dogging' was and had to get someone to explain it to me.

Tomato Lake Belmont far end car park is a dogging spot.

Apparently its quite popular.... for some! Is it any coincidence there is a location near BRE??

BRE to spend a minimum of 40 years wandering inside the Casuarina wilderness, and will likely die before he reaches the Promised Lands of either Mounts Claremont, Lawley or Pleasant.

Anyway, if he does find his way out of the Casuarina wilderness, he'll like be banned from going anywhere near Mount Claremont.
The Law will be leying in wait for him at Mount Lawley.
And they'll likely be something very unpleasant waiting for him at Mount Pleasant.

BRE to spend a minimum of 40 years wandering inside the Casuarina wilderness, and will likely die before he reaches the Promised Lands of either Mounts Claremont, Lawley or Pleasant.

Anyway, if he does find his way out of the Casuarina wilderness, he'll like be banned from going anywhere near Mount Claremont.
The Law will be leying in wait for him at Mount Lawley.
And they'll likely be something very unpleasant waiting for him at Mount Pleasant.
In forty years time, if BRE does venture out to Claremont or anywhere else, people will know who he is by the walking stick. Imagine a frail old man hobbling along. LOL 🤣

The people I feel sorry for are the prison staff who open the mail. Just imagine, all the crap the public probably sends to BRE. People might think it's amusing to send kimono's, undies and sandwich bags etc. Each day, there's probably a huge mountain which needs to be processed, which all takes time. They probably take a large sack to pick it up from the post office. :)

36 more years actually
He's already served 4 years.

The WASC document released today post-verdict states that Justice Hall backed the start to when he BRE was arrested 4 years ago in December 2016.
I'm pretty sure the parole eligibility mentioned there & the backdated sentencing comments are applicible to the sentences he received for the first 5 charges only, being that any minimum period set down on a murder charge begins at the time the sentence begins. So technically, it must still be 40 years either from actual sentencing & therefore today, or 40 years from the day he was found guilty of the murders and in custody awaiting sentencing.
All the time he spent in prison prior to that & right up to the month before trial when he changed his plea to guilty for those 5 charges, his status was that of an accused person remanded to custody awaiting trial. He hadn't been found guilty of anything let alone sentenced for it despite being in jail, so I can't see how a minimum term that begins when the sentence starts can be taken to have been 4 years ago regardless.

If by some outrageous chance he appealed & the murders were quashed outright, his sentence & parole eligibility would then be recalculated based upon all the terms given for the charges he pled guilty to & taken from the day he went into custody but the 40 year term has to be in 40 years.

Thats my understanding of how that combination of charges/sentencing works, hence Hall saying he would set parole eligibility despite it being pointless or whatever he called it, because any parole period for those was irrelevant as it was far outweighed by the minimum term set that must be served for the murders.

I'm pretty sure the parole eligibility mentioned there & the backdated sentencing comments are applicible to the sentences he received for the first 5 charges only, being that any minimum period set down on a murder charge begins at the time the sentence begins. So technically, it must still be 40 years either from actual sentencing & therefore today, or 40 years from the day he was found guilty of the murders and in custody awaiting sentencing.
All the time he spent in prison prior to that & right up to the month before trial when he changed his plea to guilty for those 5 charges, his status was that of an accused person remanded to custody awaiting trial. He hadn't been found guilty of anything let alone sentenced for it despite being in jail, so I can't see how a minimum term that begins when the sentence starts can be taken to have been 4 years ago regardless.

If by some outrageous chance he appealed & the murders were quashed outright, his sentence & parole eligibility would then be recalculated based upon all the terms given for the charges he pled guilty to & taken from the day he went into custody but the 40 year term has to be in 40 years.

Thats my understanding of how that combination of charges/sentencing works, hence Hall saying he would set parole eligibility despite it being pointless or whatever he called it, because any parole period for those was irrelevant as it was far outweighed by the minimum term set that must be served for the murders.

Tim Clarke is reporting in the West Australian newspaper today (p4) that a 52yo BRE will not be released before he is 88yo at the earliest, which like me, was assuming that he has already served 4 years of the minimum 40 year sentence before he is eligible for parole consideration.

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 9.59.08 am.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Justice Hall's sentencing remarks.

[2020] WASCSR 49
HALL J
Page 24

Sentence

Bradley Robert Edwards, you are sentenced as follows:1. On count 1

4 years' imprisonment.

2. On count 2

2 years' imprisonment.

3. On count 3

3 years' imprisonment.

4. On count 4

12 years' imprisonment.

5. On count 5

12 years' imprisonment.

6. On count 7

Life imprisonment, minimum term 40 years'imprisonment.7. On count 8

Life imprisonment, minimum term 40 years'imprisonment.

All of those sentences will be served concurrently. Although itmight seem pointless to do so, I order that you be eligible for parole on counts 1 - 5. I will backdate the commencement date of your sentence to 22 December 2016 to take account of the time that you have already spent in custody.

Tim Clarke is reporting in the West Australian newspaper today (p4) that a 52yo BRE will not be released before he is 88yo at the earliest, which like me, was assuming that he has already served 4 years of the minimum 40 year sentence before he is eligible for parole consideration.

View attachment 1032042
Yeah, I saw ABC reporting the same thing last night whilst everyone else was still quoting the 92 years. It states clearly in the legislation that the term commences when the sentence begins & he wasn't sentenced till yesterday, but its neither here nor there really, he wont be let out regardless of any parole eligibility or having lived to serve required minimum terms IMO.

Yeah, I saw ABC reporting the same thing last night whilst everyone else was still quoting the 92 years. It states clearly in the legislation that the term commences when the sentence begins & he wasn't sentenced till yesterday, but its neither here nor there really, he wont be let out regardless of any parole eligibility or having lived to serve required minimum terms IMO.
Also the 40 years is based solely on current convictions. I presume that it’s a long time to keep your nose clean in prison. It’s also a long time for new evidence to turn up on possible crimes from the past.

Also the 40 years is based solely on current convictions. I presume that it’s a long time to keep your nose clean in prison. It’s also a long time for new evidence to turn up on possible crimes from the past.
I can't see this weak piece causing any disruption in prison, he prefers fighting petite females. I think he'll be a good little boy, although I'm sure others would like to get at him.

His biggest issue will be maintaining the fiction he only killed twice

Many many nights he will want to talk - and some will egg him on - and he may well let slip some detail that will see him back in court

(knowing cell confessions will come thick and fast from those put in with him)

His biggest issue will be maintaining the fiction he only killed twice.

Many many nights he will want to talk - and some will egg him on - and he may well let slip some detail that will see him back in court
Maybe he’ll make some admissions in his sleep when/if sleep talking.

Just imaging Young Bradley is prison yesterday. Even as a piece of sh1t, Sure reality sunk in yesterday that this is the first Xmas behind bars for life. Hope he got upset and had a think about his actions. I doubt it, But I can only hope.

Just imaging Young Bradley is prison yesterday. Even as a piece of sh1t, Sure reality sunk in yesterday that this is the first Xmas behind bars for life. Hope he got upset and had a think about his actions. I doubt it, But I can only hope.
Flog believes he is innocent still. Pure psychopath.

The people I feel sorry for are the prison staff who open the mail. Just imagine, all the crap the public probably sends to BRE. People might think it's amusing to send kimono's, undies and sandwich bags etc. Each day, there's probably a huge mountain which needs to be processed, which all takes time. They probably take a large sack to pick it up from the post office. :)

The staff at Casaurina can forget about reading about all the uninteresting mail addressed to BRE. Until they read the hint addressed to BRE about his stash of four out of six beers still stashed near the SS site. IMO that is... But the Casaurina staff may not even see the hints...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back