Current The Bunker Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

And this makes me very sad (and worried). Bret has been a beacon of light in this and other dark cases. Hope he has still got some good reporters there at the Post?

1604458984116.png

For some reason I can't copy text from this attachment but checkout page 24 about Bret and others who are fighting the good fight!

Attachments

• chap-8-WEST-AUST-CCL-200514-Proofed (1).pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 234
Last edited:
One of Jane's friends, Sarah Wanek.

As police investigated the murder, Wanek was brought in to look at the CCTV footage from the night of her friend’s disappearance. Earlier that day, Rimmer had been to the hairdressers before having lunch with her mum. She met friends for drinks at the Continental, but by midnight, as the footage showed, she was alone outside the pub. The vision next revealed a dark-haired man approaching her. Rimmer smiled as if she expected him, appearing to know him. Wanek told detectives she didn’t recognise the man, and she now believes it might have been Edwards. “He just looks like every other guy,” says Wanek. “For someone like Jane, who wanted to find love, she’s easy prey. I can see her going willingly in his car.”

The Detective - Terry Dobson.

“It was a strange attack,” recalls Dobson. “He had unplugged the telephone and closed the parents’ bedroom door. The kimono got our attention as you don’t often have things like that at a crime scene.”

On a hunch, a fellow detective suggested they use his mate’s tracker dogs to see if the kimono could be traced. The next day, two dogs followed the garment’s scent to a nearby house where a couple lived. Inside, police found a sash that belonged to the kimono.

After clearing the husband as a suspect, the detectives learnt the kimono had been stolen from the property. But despite a thorough investigation, the case went cold.

“I’d like to say Bradley Edwards was on our radar back then,” says Dobson, “but his name never came up.”

After a recent arm injury I am planning to go back to three spots. One I was drawn to many years ago. That is sorta near an historical spot settlers set up camp in @ 1830/31.They might have sailed there. Nothing like digging up history with the wand. But there were a few dirt streets about there in the 60s and that hampers things a bit. Another day after that I will go back to the four rusty beers in the wetlands. I did give up on the 3rd spot in the hills until I found BRE laid branches this way & that. So that will be last to go back to. You don't want it too hot and you don't want to be drenched either. Keep you posted one way or another.

Got a good one for ya peeps!

So, the Mrs was just telling me, a lady she works with had some bloke stalking her - circa 1993-95. Post HH, pre-murders.

She was in the city walking round shopping. Some bloke is literally stalking her, like so close walking behind it was obvious. She clicked to it and was aware of it, but didnt know what to do and didnt think anyone would believe her.

She is walking round Myers in the city and he is following....

She goes in to Macca's Forrest Chase and gets a milkshake....the bloke is on the outside of the glass watching her.

She goes into a card shop and is looking at a card and as she puts it down and he is there! other side of the booth starring at her.

She said he looked insane, like a predator. His eyes evil.

She sees a bunch of sailor/military dudes walking, like a mob...she joins them and loses him.

When she finally see's a picture of BRE she gets scared stiff, it was him!!

She reckons her hubby told her to ask a reporter to confirm he had hazel eyes.....and apparently he does. Anyone confirm that?

She is an attractive blonde girl, mid 40's now. Was telling the girls at work because her 17 y/o is going to leavers.

She is 100% sure it was BRE. Creepy AF

Got a good one for ya peeps!

So, the Mrs was just telling me, a lady she works with had some bloke stalking her - circa 1993-95. Post HH, pre-murders.

She was in the city walking round shopping. Some bloke is literally stalking her, like so close walking behind it was obvious. She clicked to it and was aware of it, but didnt know what to do and didnt think anyone would believe her.

She is walking round Myers in the city and he is following....

She goes in to Macca's Forrest Chase and gets a milkshake....the bloke is on the outside of the glass watching her.

She goes into a card shop and is looking at a card and as she puts it down and he is there! other side of the booth starring at her.

She said he looked insane, like a predator. His eyes evil.

She sees a bunch of sailor/military dudes walking, like a mob...she joins them and loses him.

When she finally see's a picture of BRE she gets scared stiff, it was him!!

She reckons her hubby told her to ask a reporter to confirm he had hazel eyes.....and apparently he does. Anyone confirm that?

She is an attractive blonde girl, mid 40's now. Was telling the girls at work because her 17 y/o is going to leavers.

She is 100% sure it was BRE. Creepy AF
Excellent story, thanks for that. At some stage BRE had worked at Oxford Cl Leederville, so probably did pop into Perth for a look around, spending time wondering through the lingerie section, fondling with the bra's and undies etc. The staff probably thought he was choosing something for his wife, but, no, not BRE they would have been intended for himself. Presumably back then he wore a Telstra uniform, so all he needed to do was wear a civilian jacket overtop, no one would have known where he worked, the staff probably referred to him as that Creepy Guy.

Excellent story, thanks for that. At some stage BRE had worked at Oxford Cl Leederville, so probably did pop into Perth for a look around, spending time wondering through the lingerie section, fondling with the bra's and undies etc. The staff probably thought he was choosing something for his wife, but, no, not BRE they would have been intended for himself. Presumably back then he wore a Telstra uniform, so all he needed to do was wear a civilian jacket overtop, no one would have known where he worked, the staff probably referred to him as that Creepy Guy.

It's a bit surprising we haven't heard more from women with similar experiences. imo.

Almost nothing from anyone involved in Little Aths, that might come later.

Almost nothing from anyone involved in Little Aths, that might come later.

Maybe post-murders when he met the second wife and settled down so to speak he became better at hiding that he was a complete creep.

Little Aths seemed quite happy to have him around running their events. Even though from the photos it doesn't look like he was in any roles where he would've been directly dealing with the kids, I can't imagine any of the parents would've been keen to have him stay on if they were getting major creep vibes from him.

He probably still presented as a little antisocial or possibly socially awkward but probably not the blatant creep he was in his younger years

Few things came out of the Live Podcast tonight that I did not know:

BRE girlfriend and BRE mother were in court to support him for the 1990 HH attack.
Wendy the HH victim - her husband was a Police Officer.

TIM CLARKE'S BOOK: ENIGMA OF THE DARK:

Chapter 1

States Don Spiers was out at Salter Point swamp area looking for Sarah midnight until 2am crying his eyes out. (Never heard Salter Point being mentioned before)

Don Spiers went out 5 months later - looking for his Sarah in Claremont soaking up the atmosphere - to try and understand - and to sit and park up and watch - was the weekend JR went missing !

BRE girlfriend and BRE mother were in court to support him for the 1990 HH attack.

Chapter 1

States Don Spiers was out at Salter Point swamp area looking for Sarah midnight until 2am crying his eyes out. (Never heard Salter Point being mentioned before)

Don Spiers went out 5 months later - looking for his Sarah in Claremont soaking up the atmosphere - to try and understand - and to sit and park up and watch - was the weekend JR went missing !

Thanks Eaglette. I'll check in.

Never heard of Salter Point being mentioned either. I wonder what it was that compelled him to go into Claremont the weekend JR went missing, we most often can't explain these things though.

Interesting that BREs girlfriend and mother were in court for the HH case, that certainly would have helped him and hints at why the girlfriend to this day appeared to offer the same kind of support. I had an inkling someone was married to a cop but I thought it might have been Wife1.

Chapter 1

Regarding the HH attack, as Wendy's husband, at the time, was a police officer, that would explain why BRE was actually charged. There was no way BRE was getting away with that, and the husband, probably made sure.

Don Spiers in Claremont the evening JR went missing - when you think about it, BRE probably drove past a couple of times but simply blended in well, driving a work vehicle. If someone saw a Telstra wagon go back and forth, they might have thought he was going to sort out a major phone problem - an outage somewhere.

I can only imagine a person intending to commit such evil must go through some sort of nervousness. Did BRE have a prang in Claremont one evening?

I can only imagine a person intending to commit such evil must go through some sort of nervousness. Did BRE have a prang in Claremont one evening?

I don't think he gets the same kind of nerves as most of us would. He did have an accident in his Telstra car on Stirling Highway, not through nerves imo but more likely because he was rubber necking and distracted perving on women.

It's very sad to think of Don Spiers wading through this looking for his daughter.

View attachment 1019115
From memory I think it was a clairvoyant who had told him about Salter's Point. Evidently, the Spiers family had lots of clairvoyants contact them.

There are lots of people who are never found, must be terrible for the families.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of clairvoyants I’ve recently read this book Never Alone on a psychic detective named Debbie Malone that has worked in some big cases inc the Milat murders. She has a chapter in the book dedicated to the Claremont Killings that she was asked to investigate by a TV program Missings Persons Unit. This happened around 2008/9 Long before info was released and not being a big believer in these things I was fascinated to read a lot of her findings were pretty spot on.
Her Visions of power lines connecting all 3 girls ( maybe Telecom lines?)
His availability of access to different cars and a Logo on the side.
A frenzied knife attack to SS’s throat.
Her identicate image she had done by forensic artist Terry Dunnett who had worked for WAPOL for 30 years of the Mediterranean with olive skin, black wavy hair dark eyes and 5’oclock shadow man she had seen in her visions.
WAPOL wasn’t interested in talking to her at all at the time either.
Her visions say SS was taken towards Fremantle and she is in Sand dunes around the South Fremantle old abandoned power station. ??
Much more reading in her book of the others if you can get a copy to read.
Who knows eh??

Attachments

• 8A169B3C-4687-40A7-AE1F-E7CF363A3DEA.jpeg
    8A169B3C-4687-40A7-AE1F-E7CF363A3DEA.jpeg
    783 KB · Views: 115
Regarding the sandwich bags. I think that type of behaviour falls under something which is called paraphillia. There doesn’t seem to be much on the internet, but I’ve found something called Hygrophilia which is sexual arousal from bodily fluids. Each specific bodily fluid has its own name. For example, if they’re turned on by tears, they have dacryphilia.

I stumbled across what a paraphilia was, whilst watching a documentary on Derek Percy. BRE seems to be very similar to Derek Percy, and Derek was described as a nerd too.

Derek Percy’s paraphilia is explained at time 21.38 Crimes That Shook Australia S01E06 Derek Percy - YouTube

https://metro.co.uk/2017/08/16/metr...ead-games-and-hardsports-6809591/?ito=cbshare

Last edited:
Speaking of clairvoyants I’ve recently read this book Never Alone on a psychic detective named Debbie Malone that has worked in some big cases inc the Milat murders. She has a chapter in the book dedicated to the Claremont Killings that she was asked to investigate by a TV program Missings Persons Unit. This happened around 2008/9 Long before info was released and not being a big believer in these things I was fascinated to read a lot of her findings were pretty spot on.
Her Visions of power lines connecting all 3 girls ( maybe Telecom lines?)
His availability of access to different cars and a Logo on the side.
A frenzied knife attack to SS’s throat.
Her identicate image she had done by forensic artist Terry Dunnett who had worked for WAPOL for 30 years of the Mediterranean with olive skin, black wavy hair dark eyes and 5’oclock shadow man she had seen in her visions.
WAPOL wasn’t interested in talking to her at all at the time either.
Her visions say SS was taken towards Fremantle and she is in Sand dunes around the South Fremantle old abandoned power station. ??
Much more reading in her book of the others if you can get a copy to read.
Who knows eh??

statements made with a good chance of success regardless of result by the "clairvoyant"

Her Visions of power lines connecting all 3 girls ( maybe Telecom lines?) - most if not all of perth around the time of the CSK would of had above ground power lines. a claim of a connection due to power lines could be claimed relative to any house, business, the abandoned east perth power station, power worker etc.

His availability of access to different cars and a Logo on the side - for years the most widely accepted idea of what happened is that the 3 x victims were picked up by a taxi or fake taxi, or someone impersonating a cop. to do this you would have access to vehicles with logos, whether they were real or fake.

Her identicate image she had done by forensic artist Terry Dunnett who had worked for WAPOL for 30 years of the Mediterranean with olive skin, black wavy hair dark eyes and 5’oclock shadow man she had seen in her visions - forensic profiling of the crime would of given certain basic details which could of been fleshed out into an identikit. the perpetrator would likely be male as he was able to overpower the victims, old enough to have a drivers licence/be of drinking age, not too old that they couldn't over power the victim. the perpetrator would also need to have a decent level of dress and grooming to blend into claremont, so most likely employed. most australians have a level of a tan, so tanned or olive skin would be most likely. hair style would be neat and tidy business like. middle age clean cut employed guys most likely shave before work, so a 5 o'clock shadow is quite likely. most common eye colour in the western population is brown which could be claimed as dark.

A frenzied knife attack to SS’s throat - her body was never found, so hard to prove this one way or another, although after the body being undiscovered for close to 15 years at the time of this claim, it would be hard to prove/disprove this claim.

until a "clairvoyant" can accurately foretell me the result of a future random event before the event occurs, such as next weeks lotto numbers, then i hold a dim view of their ilk.

statements made with a good chance of success regardless of result by the "clairvoyant"

Her Visions of power lines connecting all 3 girls ( maybe Telecom lines?) - most if not all of perth around the time of the CSK would of had above ground power lines. a claim of a connection due to power lines could be claimed relative to any house, business, the abandoned east perth power station, power worker etc.

His availability of access to different cars and a Logo on the side - for years the most widely accepted idea of what happened is that the 3 x victims were picked up by a taxi or fake taxi, or someone impersonating a cop. to do this you would have access to vehicles with logos, whether they were real or fake.

Her identicate image she had done by forensic artist Terry Dunnett who had worked for WAPOL for 30 years of the Mediterranean with olive skin, black wavy hair dark eyes and 5’oclock shadow man she had seen in her visions - forensic profiling of the crime would of given certain basic details which could of been fleshed out into an identikit. the perpetrator would likely be male as he was able to overpower the victims, old enough to have a drivers licence/be of drinking age, not too old that they couldn't over power the victim. the perpetrator would also need to have a decent level of dress and grooming to blend into claremont, so most likely employed. most australians have a level of a tan, so tanned or olive skin would be most likely. hair style would be neat and tidy business like. middle age clean cut employed guys most likely shave before work, so a 5 o'clock shadow is quite likely. most common eye colour in the western population is brown which could be claimed as dark.

A frenzied knife attack to SS’s throat - her body was never found, so hard to prove this one way or another, although after the body being undiscovered for close to 15 years at the time of this claim, it would be hard to prove/disprove this claim.

until a "clairvoyant" can accurately foretell me the result of a future random event before the event occurs, such as next weeks lotto numbers, then i hold a dim view of their ilk.
There is a big difference between Clairvoyants who predict the Future, and Psychic Detectives who work with Police and actually see visions and talk to the with the victims and visit sites, and like i said, she worked on this case in 2007/8 long before any info was given out from MACRO.
So i'm not saying its all true and i'm not a big believer especially in anyone predicting the future but a lot of what she wrote in this Claremont Chapter made me think on what she came up with and saw with the other murders as well.

There is a big difference between Clairvoyants who predict the Future, and Psychic Detectives who work with Police and actually see visions and talk to the with the victims and visit sites, and like i said, she worked on this case in 2007/8 long before any info was given out from MACRO.
So i'm not saying its all true and i'm not a big believer especially in anyone predicting the future but a lot of what she wrote in this Claremont Chapter made me think on what she came up with and saw with the other murders as well.

I have done a bit of research on this and opened up a thread. The official line is that the cops don't use psychics but detectives/investigators independently do. Nearly all of them.

Two weekends ago I went over part of the Power station site. I did some of the north side. I think someone is there but not the part I went to.

Mr. Cruel in Melbourne, of the three young girls he abducted left two girls at power stations.

I don't know much about Perth and surrounds but I had a look on a map one night and pegged a place in between the highway and where 4WDs rally (which I didn't know at the time), it was called Powerline Run something so that's an interesting coincidence as well.

Mr. Cruel in Melbourne, of the three young girls he abducted left two girls at power stations.

I don't know much about Perth and surrounds but I had a look on a map one night and pegged a place in between the highway and where 4WDs rally (which I didn't know at the time), it was called Powerline Run, so that's an interesting coincidence as well.

The Powerline track is up Mundaring way in the Perth hills.

I don't know much about Perth and surrounds but I had a look on a map one night and pegged a place in between the highway and where 4WDs rally (which I didn't know at the time), it was called Powerline Run something so that's an interesting coincidence as well.

mr cruel abducted 3 girls, and was suspected of a fourth (karmein chan). only one victim was left at a power station, not two.

victim 1 was left in the home
victim 2 was released at bayswater high school
victim 3 was released in a power sub station
suspected victim 4 was murdered, with the body found in a land fill.

mr cruel abducted 3 girls, and was suspected of a fourth (karmein chan). only one victim was left at a power station, not two.

victim 1 was left in the home
victim 2 was released at bayswater high school
victim 3 was released in a power sub station
suspected victim 4 was murdered, with the body found in a land fill.

Karmein who was murdered, was found on power station land. That's two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back