Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you 10th light horse or equivalent? If so, I'd have thought you were better at light APCs than gee-gees?

I'm still waiting for the results of my DNA test to establish that.
Been waiting a long long time.
I was told they were sent to the UK at Forensic Science Services for LCM testing in about 2008.

Yep Shelly, I've been waiting for some horse expert to discern the stance and reaction of the horse to him. I agree it looks like he's scared of the horse, bet he didn't ride it much, if at all. No affection there from either party and ready to whack it on the nose if it tried to bite him. I'll await a horse person to tell us if we are right.

I've been riding most of my life across various disciplines, even some track when I was a kid.

That's my read on it.

I have available a consultant horse person who knows everything there is to know about horses; and people's reaction to them; and horses' reaction to that. She's top in the public riding stables business in Perth.

Give a link to the image(s) you are talking about and I can get a response in a few days.

Hi Jezza,

Thanks for the offer of your friend who sounds very qualified to interpret "horse language". Shelly also sounds like she's a very capable horse person too, but if your mate wants to give it a go, I've linked the photo of Brad and his stallion? (or is it a lady horse? You can see my knowledge there with the very educated term I used!) I was trying to squint and look between its legs, but I felt a like a dirty old lady, (though where am I going to find one at this hour?) so I looked away! :blush:

Attachments

• brad and horse.jpg
    brad and horse.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 212
Hi Jezza,

Thanks for the offer of your friend who sounds very qualified to interpret "horse language". Shelly also sounds like she's a very capable horse person too, but if your mate wants to give it a go, I've linked the photo of Brad and his stallion? (or is it a lady horse? You can see my knowledge there with the very educated term I used!) I was trying to squint and look between its legs, but I felt a like a dirty old lady, (though where am I going to find one at this hour?) so I looked away! :blush:
Does Brad have a sugar cube ( or similar) in his hand?

The horse looks to be reaching and Brad is holding his hand back as if to say ' not yet''

Done it myself

Yep Shelly, I've been waiting for some horse expert to discern the stance and reaction of the horse to him. I agree it looks like he's scared of the horse, bet he didn't ride it much, if at all. No affection there from either party and ready to whack it on the nose if it tried to bite him. I'll await a horse person to tell us if we are right. I have had only one encounter with a horse that was way cleverer than me and took me for a delightful ride under every low hanging branch, then stopped and ate grass whilst i slid almost down it's neck whilst saying commanding words like "giddy up, please!" and other begging instructions. He eventually got tired of eating and my whimpering and took me home to his stable in complete disgrace. Yeehah!
Yes I'm a horsey person, I did notice the pic, but didnt think it was a big deal as have seen that hand movement with many non-horsey people. To me it looks like BRE was going to give the horse something to eat but got scared and pulled his hand away or the horse can smell something on him or its being inquisitive and hes pulled away. Its not necessarily a violent gesture on BRE's part, he is just not used to being around horses.
JMO

The horse looks to be reaching and Brad is holding his hand back as if to say ' not yet''

Done it myself
Yes someone else has just suggested that to me too, could be but the ears back and tail between legs (on the horse that is!) looks like its scared? I await a second third or fourth opinion. Where's Mr Ed when you need him? Old TV show for you young ones who are saying who the bleep is Mr Ed?)

Yes I'm a horsey person, I did notice the pic, but didnt think it was a big deal as have seen that hand movement with many non-horsey people. To me it looks like BRE was going to give the horse something to eat but got scared and pulled his hand away or the horse can smell something on him or its being inquisitive and hes pulled away. Its not necessarily a violent gesture on BRE's part, he is just not used to being around horses.
JMO
When I saw this photo for the first time last year, I thought BRE looked very "Camp". Like some of my gay friends would do. Put their hands up waving in disgust while saying "EWWW IT TOUCHED ME, get it away"

Done it myself
Yeah I've been around horses all my life, my money would be on either Brad had just fed it something from his hand and the horse wanted more or Brad had at least shown the horse he had some food in his hand. Its a bit annoying when they nudge their head into you, their head does weigh a fair bit and are hard so if it comes with force can actually hurt so its fair enough Brad backed away considering he wouldn't have too much horse experience. Pretty irrelevant to any trial or murder discussion I would have thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something in his hand.
View attachment 805877
Whats the lump below his eye?...

Interesting injury there but the horse (Beau) was sold in 94/95 which predates any injuries possibly caused by the girls.

"The court heard the couple purchased a horse which they had for a few years.

The first wife said she used to show it then they sold it in either 1994 or 1995."

The Huntingdale scratches to his face occurred in 1988 so that is too early to relate to that photo also.

Last edited:
The defence case will be essentially expert witnesses in response to prosecution expert witnesses. They could bring in non-expert witnesses like Frankie but I seriously doubt it.

The defence is required to disclose their witnesses fairly early on. The prosecution will be aware of them and will usually lead evidence 'pre-emptively' countering that.
Oh no Frankie, damn! Got to love the Frankie. Nobody gives evidence quite like our Frankie, he's out of this world!

Last edited:
Well it been a quiet balmy night here in the bunker , over at big brothers house there is breaking news that Robert Redford may be called as a witness to decipher the actions of a horse
And speaking of deciphering its now been made clear that trials in Perth are carried out in a clandestine manner , using secret codes known only to those who know , I'm expecting Tom Hanks to also be called as a witness

With Robert whispering to horses and Tom visiting local churches this should while away some of the time that now needs to be filled , the secret code society have already been informed of the accused's guilt and with several months to go before judge announces what he already knows I dread to think what filler pprograms we will be subjected to

The murders he has been charged with were 21-22 years ago.
Do you think it is possible that there is still something wrong with his mind, the same as then?

Maybe now that he has fathered a daughter for approx 19 years, he might not get triggered the same way as before.

I guess we might find out when the trial is over and his first BF in jail is unfaithful or dumps him.
Nowadays he can download any sort of weird stuff he's into.

Less triggered perhaps

Well it been a quiet balmy night here in the bunker , over at big brothers house there is breaking news that Robert Redford may be called as a witness to decipher the actions of a horse
And speaking of deciphering its now been made clear that trials in Perth are carried out in a clandestine manner , using secret codes known only to those who know , I'm expecting Tom Hanks to also be called as a witness

With Robert whispering to horses and Tom visiting local churches this should while away some of the time that now needs to be filled , the secret code society have already been informed of the accused's guilt and with several months to go before judge announces what he already knows I dread to think what filler pprograms we will be subjected to
Tut tut such a cynic Bear That Taps. Robert and Tom are a bit old and wrinkled now. Doubt Robert can even hear what the horses are saying anymore, and Tom's too slow to climb around anywhere looking for secret codes. Hang in there, we need your delightfully dark sense of humour, especially on a balmy night in a bunk in The Bunker.:firstqmoonface:🛌🛏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back