Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to answer those questions. No I did not make the Claremont Ghost video, and no I did not make the Tiger Moth video. I was quite impressed by the making of the Tiger Moth video I must say. Talk about creepy. References to Buffalo Bill in the Silence of the Lambs movie too in that. I do admit to taking a pic of a Tiger Moth aircraft at Jandakot several years ago. Now re the Claremont Ghost video; all I can guess is it was someone stirring the pot & it was not me. Nor anyone I know. Probably was not BRE even. But you never know. I am still interested in the guy taking pics of the girls by the stairs before they were murdered. Now that is creepy to the max..

Is the tiger moth airplane picture in the tiger moth film your photo ?

A few differences
1) DNA was all the prosecution had linking OJ to the crime, this one also has fibres.
2) OJ's was jury trial this is judge only
3) OJ's was one crime, this is a series of crimes.
Ok yeah is it a media beat up ?
Not really similar ?

Ok yeah is it a media beat up ?
Not really similar ?
Yovich seems to be using the same defense tactic in regards to contamination but where OJ's defense used a police corruption claim (a jury is more like to take notice of a claim like that) Yovich is using a Keystone Cops type scenario.

You might notice later on I posted in response to Bfew who posted an article that it wasn't an Irish Newspaper.

I did find the article from the Telegraph so there is no need to risk that money.
And it was $1 Million Aussie Dollars Converted to Pounds = Pounds 375,000 Ask John Flint The West Australian
in March 1997 How Many Houses would that buy in Boganville Rockingham

Who were you planning to have the info provided to re your $1m reward?
Directly to you, or just via the normal channels (WAPOL).

Why do you ask that? Do you have information you want to Sell

No info whatsoever.

Just wondering how rewards by members of the public work, without potentially interfering with a hot Police investigation,
unless all info was to be passed directly to Police.

Although, once your name was in the media linked to the reward, there is always the risk that info on Ciara might come to you and Police.

Are there any precedents for this anywhere in the world?
In the dawn of the internet (1997), it would have been much harder to find out how rewards like the one you offered would work (rules).

That was very generous of you to care so much for Ciara that you were prepared to put up approx. AUD$1m of your hard earned cash (in 1997) to try and help solve the crime quicker.

Was your main reason for the reward, because she was of Irish stock, or because you were concerned that it would adversely affect your business interests in Perth, if the 3 Claremont missing/murdered/raped cases went unsolved for too long?

Or possibly because you were concerned that with your background, and having been at the scene of 2 of the crimes, that you were going to be considered and investigated as a POI, and that this might cause you big problems (personal and business) if this became known?

No info whatsoever.

Just wondering how rewards by members of the public work, without potentially interfering with a hot Police investigation,
unless all info was to be passed directly to Police.

Although, once your name was in the media linked to the reward, there is always the risk that info on Ciara might come to you and Police.

Are there any precedents for this anywhere in the world?
In the dawn of the internet (1997), it would have been much harder to find out how rewards like the one you offered would work (rules).

That was very generous of you to care so much for Ciara that you were prepared to put up approx. AUD$1m of your hard earned cash (in 1997) to try and help solve the crime quicker.

Was your main reason for the reward, because she was of Irish stock, or because you were concerned that it would adversely affect your business interests in Perth, if the 3 Claremont missing/murdered/raped cases went unsolved for too long?

Or possibly because you were concerned that with your background, and having been at the scene of 2 of the crimes, that you were going to be considered and investigated as a POI, and that this might cause you big problems (personal and business) if this became known?
As for your hot Police investigation,I was not Interview In 23 Years regarding Jane My Business Curtin hotels Was not affected in any way I had Controls in Place to counter Criminal Activity The Army Corrective Services the National Data Base Have Had My Finger Prints and DNA On Record Since I Joined The Services in 1980 I am just Amazed after 23 Years your Hot Police are still running around like chooks with their heads chopped off your Hot Police Still Do not know what happened that Night They are still on a Wild Goose Chase Down on Stirling highway and their 12 Living Witness are Still contradicting Each Other
The reason there is no video of Ciara walking down Bayview terrace in because She got in a Taxi At the News agency on bayview terrace Yes there Were Drunks and drug addicts Hitching Lifts on Stirling Highway Ciara Was Not One of them
Both Jane and Ciara Got Into Taxis outside the Continental Hotel on 9 June 1996 and 14.March 1997
Edwards was In the Conti at 10.30 on the 14 of March 1997 He was wearing a Telstra Shirt
I was There on Both Occasions on the 9 June 1996 and the 14 March 1997 and watched as both girls leave Claremont in a taxi - a taxi was involved in Both Abductions both Jane and Ciara
Got into a Taxi to leave Claremont
I an buying Information and Intelligence from Informers
There are Criminals on Here Collecting Intelligence For Edwards and will be concerned

Last edited:
As for your hot Police investigation,I was not Interview In 23 Years regarding Jane My Business Curtin hotels Was not affected in any way I had Controls in Place to counter Criminal Activity The Army Corrective Services the National Data Base Have Had My Finger Prints and DNA On Record Since I Joined The Services in 1980 I am just Amazed after 23 Years your Hot Police are still running around like chooks with their heads chopped off your Hot Police Still Do not know what happened that Night They are still on a Wild Goose Chase Down on Stirling highway and their 12 Living Witness are Still contradicting Each Other
The reason there is no video of Ciara walking down Bayview terrace in because She got in a Taxi At the News agency on bayview terrace Yes there Were Drunks and drug addicts Hitching Lifts on Stirling Highway Ciara Was Not One of them
Both Jane and Ciara Got Into Taxis outside the Continental Hotel on 9 June 1996 and 14.March 1997
Edwards was In the Conti at 10.30 on the 14 of March 1997 He was wearing a Telstra Shirt
I was There on Both Occasions on the 9 June 1996 and the 14 March 1997 and watched as both girls leave Claremont in a taxi - a taxi was involved in Both Abductions both Jane and Ciara
There are Criminals on Here Collecting Intelligence For Edwards and will be concerned

K G Lawless

Kevin

1. how do you know it was Ciara you saw getting into a taxi that night? how can you confirm it was her and not some one that looked similar?
2. how do you know it was Jane you saw getting into a taxi that night? how can you confirm it was her and not some one who looked similar?
3. when did you report these sightings to police, and were you interviewed by macro?
4. how did you know it was Bradley Edwards in the Conti that night? no one knew he existed until his arrest, or did you know him prior?
5. who else can you remember being at the Conti that night?
6. Have you reported to macro that you saw Bradley Edwards at the Conti that night?
7. where is the news agency in relation to the Conti?
8. did Jane and Ciara get into taxi's on their own, or with other people?
9. when you walked out of the Conti and were near Jane, was MM Bradley Edwards?
10. what made you watch Jane and Ciara get into taxi's, and what made you remember this happening?

Very familiar writing style too. Seen it before somewhere.
And it was $1 Million Aussie Dollars Converted to Pounds = Pounds 375,000 Ask John Flint The West Australian
in March 1997 How Many Houses would that buy in Boganville Rockingham in 1997 Fix up your problems in Australia's Cancer Capitol Rockinghan Thank God there is enough Distance from Rockingham to save us from all your shoplifters and Criminals in Boganville

K G Lawless
"Edwards was In the Conti at 10.30 on the 14 of March 1997 He was wearing a Telstra Shirt

What was it that made you notice Edwards in a crowded club? he wasn't even on the radar back then, not too mention 20 odd years younger. Did the Telstra shirt stand out that much too make you take notice of him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the Irish/British do.
Maybe, but the Aus forces give you 2 dog tags, one for around your neck to wear and the other that hangs off that same chain to hang off your big toe in the body bag.

Brass with your name and blood type stamped into them.

Kevin

1. how do you know it was Ciara you saw getting into a taxi that night? how can you confirm it was her and not some one that looked similar?
2. how do you know it was Jane you saw getting into a taxi that night? how can you confirm it was her and not some one who looked similar?
3. when did you report these sightings to police, and were you interviewed by macro?
4. how did you know it was Bradley Edwards in the Conti that night? no one knew he existed until his arrest, or did you know him prior?
5. who else can you remember being at the Conti that night?
6. Have you reported to macro that you saw Bradley Edwards at the Conti that night?
7. where is the news agency in relation to the Conti?
8. did Jane and Ciara get into taxi's on their own, or with other people?
9. when you walked out of the Conti and were near Jane, was MM Bradley Edwards?
10. what made you watch Jane and Ciara get into taxi's, and what made you remember this happening?
Here's a 2007 Google Street view photo of Bay View Terrace showing the newsagency, taxi ranks and Conti Hotel across the road on the left. It's completely changed since then. Taxi rank no longer there.

Attachments

• TAXI RANKS 2007 AND PHONE BOX BAY VIEW TCE.jpg
    TAXI RANKS 2007 AND PHONE BOX BAY VIEW TCE.jpg
    532.8 KB · Views: 114
Maybe, but the Aus forces give you 2 dog tags, one for around your neck to wear and the other that hangs off that same chain to hang off your big toe in the body bag.

Brass with your name and blood type stamped into them.
I'll bet they didn't take his DNA back when he joined.

I'll bet they didn't take his DNA back when he joined.
Imagine storing this info and the cost to do so on fit Australians who have been physiologically tested and passed,
no previous criminal activity excepted and mostly high achievers? Its not going to happen.

I can understand if it happens in the States as the courts use to and may do so today ... offer a goal cell or 2 years of service for lower end crimes, hence so many loose campaigners.

Australian army?

I'm ex military and they don't take your prints and DNA when you join.
I'm ex military and they don't take your prints and DNA when you join.
unfortunately The Aussies are 20 Years Behind the Irish US and British Army
That can be an Advantage we need somebody the guard the embassy's while the US British and Irish
regiments go on operations
We love the Aussies and Foster Beer and Your Beautiful Aussie Girls
You are always welcome on the front line and at our Parties

Last edited:
unfortunately The Aussies are 20 Years Behind the Irish US and British Army
That can be an Advantage we need somebody the guard the embassy's while the US British and Irish
regiments go on operations
We love the Aussies and Foster Beer and Your Beautiful Aussie Girls
You are always welcome on the front line and at our Parties
Gallipoli ended years ago, but as a Aussie we thank you for the patronising post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back