Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder the step daughter was heard screaming. I would too if a bunch of dark clothed people busted down my door with guns pointed at me while shouting instructions
The following day, I went past, on route to Belmont Forum. I saw a big group of WAPOL and the neighbours standing, chatting with folded arms. Probably, blown away, completely gob-smacked. I thought the step-daughter was out at the time, and that she'd returned after he'd been taken away. I do feel for her.

Over the years, I've gone past that house quite regularly and still do. The letter box is leaning over - looks like it's been given a boot.

I'm not making this up. Their one shoots, everyone shoots policy came up at the inquest of a man they shot outside the WACA - you can still see the dozens of bullet holes in the brick wall where they missed.

I never heard anything like that in Victoria, you couldn't shoot like that in a house raid you'd risk bullets going through walls and hitting people in the next room. That's nuts.

I never heard anything like that in Victoria, you couldn't shoot like that in a house raid you'd risk bullets going through walls and hitting people in the next room. That's nuts.

The Victorian equivalent of the TRG managed to kill that lady in the Lindt siege because they didn't make sure civilians were out of the line of fire. Yes it was 'a fragment' but a bloody big fragment travelling in the direction they were firing. Do you know how many shots were fired by the police?

The Victorian equivalent of the TRG managed to kill that lady in the Lindt siege because they didn't make sure civilians were out of the line of fire. Yes it was 'a fragment' but a bloody big fragment travelling in the direction they were firing. Do you know how many shots were fired by the police?

Hindsight is great but they should have let the sniper take the shot.

Hindsight is great but they should have let the sniper take the shot.

Nothing to do with hindsight. They went in with automatic fire military rifles and brassed the place up. It was inevitable bystanders would be shot.

"Monis was shot in the head. An officer reported that "I watched the (gun's) laser ... from the centre of his chest go to his head and his head exploded and he fell". One officer then fired a total of 17 rounds, and another officer fired 5 additional rounds. (Some fragments of those rounds killed Dawson.)"

The reason the TRG was brought in is if there is a possibility of resistance to serving the warrant. TRG are essentailly overgrown thugs (with guns) and more recently black ninga playsuits to make them scarier. Their key attribute is the abilitity to beat up people and/or tear gas them.

I'm going to disagree with you here Jezza. Plenty of people resist arrest, that resistance is usually expected and the squads are more than capable of handling that. TRG is used almost exclusively on suspicion of a weapon.

Was any weapon discovered? Was there any evidence of suspicion of a weapon?

Yeah he'd weaponised ladies underwear!

Going back to my original post where I referred to wife 1s lover / the boarder's concern over what he knew was in BREs bedroom and why I now think it was probably a gun.

If he'd had registered guns in the past the cops would have found out about it. Enter the TRG. Could have been for the added drama and rah rah and they could have also waited for him to leave the house and quietly pulled him over. They didnt want to do that.

Was any weapon discovered? Was there any evidence of suspicion of a weapon?

I'm more inclined to think it was a piece of police theatre aimed at the evening TV news broadcasts, and the West Australian of course.
It was a couple of days before Christmas and I imagine BRE thought it was going to be a quiet break for him. He probably had a few odd jobs lined up.
I don't suppose he was expecting much excitement and might have been just sitting watching TV.

Mind you, he may of had an idea why such a large group of TRG were bursting through the door. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lindt siege was in Sydney.

"Senior Constable Berry told the court he researched past copies of the Mandurah Mail newspaper from 1995 and 1996 to find out if there had been any fireworks displays in the area at the time, as the Mandurah Council did not keep records of fireworks displays dating back further than seven years."

Pretty poor investigation. The Mines Department approves all fireworks displays in WA and has decades of records. Why not check with them? N.B. Fireworks are illegal in Western Australia unless they are fired by a mines Department approved pyrotechnician on a specific date at a specific location.

This is the current list.

http://dmp.wa.gov.au/Schedule-of-fireworks-events-3205.aspx

Last edited:
Can someone kindly inform Contessa (She's ignored me so won't see this) that she was not the first to link then car accident to BRE. Either ShellyG, Sprockets, BluE , Power Raid or Grey Crow brought it up well before the trial even started. This is how I found out about the accident
i recall shelly g talking about it quite a ways back, quite possibly before the trial.

Correct. I was wrong on state.
Should have blamed Shelly she was the one who mentioned Victoria, no wonder you were confused. ;)

I believe that BREs parents have been attending court. I wonder if either of them look Caucasion, especially as BRE has dark hair and even described as mediteranian.

Should have blamed Shelly she was the one who mentioned Victoria, no wonder you were confused. ;)

I believe that BREs parents have been attending court. I wonder if either of them look Caucasion, especially as BRE has dark hair and even described as mediteranian.

Yes I'm taking free hits today ... :p

Neither looks swarthy. He's marginally darker than normal. She is a partial ginger.

i recall shelly g talking about it quite a ways back, quite possibly before the trial.

Actually I was banging on about it first not long after he got arrested, that they should be checking for any accidents he might have had and to check with all the towies. That was before we found out he had an accident on Stirling Highway. Now we know he was hiding the Camry the day Sarah disappeared and had a day off work the following day. Why???? He didn't hide his car or skip work when the other girls disappeared.

Its a long shot but it might be a clue to where Sarah is. He left his car on a service road/track dragging Ciara to where she was found and he didnt drive his car off road to leave Jane, he might be wary of driving further into the scrub or swampy area due to a bad experience he's had before either getting his car stuck, damaging it or similar when he left Sarah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back