Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The distance from Claremont to Banyola Reg. Park is approx. 35kms

WA has various areas of state forest and one of them is Banyola Reg. Park which is surrounded by suburbs – Forrestfield, Bickley, Martin, Gosnells and Maddington. It’s within the Darling Range Hills of WA.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-32.0468717,116.0451108,11z
Close enough then. Drive out, drag and dump a body after god knows and cruise back in before meeting up with the co-worker.
From JR and CG, we can safely assume the type of dumping grounds he preferred. Is there a chance he never picked too far out of Perth so he could “remain in control and feel in his safe zone”?

Close enough then. Drive out, drag and dump a body after god knows and cruise back in before meeting up with the co-worker.
From JR and CG, we can safely assume the type of dumping grounds he preferred. Is there a chance he never picked too far out of Perth so he could “remain in control and feel in his safe zone”?
My thoughts are he needed to be mindful of work vehicle use, if spotted out of his jurisdiction he'd need an excuse. Imagine going to work and someone says, 'Hey mate, saw you in whoop, whoop last night, what were you doing out there?' So, he probably didn't take the vehicle further than needed.

As routine, the fleet service may have been asked to flag to management vehicles with high mileage readings. Thinking he may have already used excessive fuel, due to prowling. I think it was Feris Elf who mentioned that beforehand - thanks FE.

Personal use of a government vehicle probably means, popping into a shop on route home. Telstra would receive infringements, some with a photo and the driver would need to explain to management why they were there at that time.

In order to remain undetected, the accused needed to keep a low profile and avoid questions.

can anyone help me to locate the post containing these photos which i recently screenshot.
the post was uploaded to one of the threads related to the CSK, but i am now unable to find in the forum.

who was it that uploaded and made comment in regard to it being rubbish that had been dumped?

dad4644722ca5df21723bdcbdba92dde.jpg
c933e2f3cc96a6be7774932dd6fc7709.jpg

imho

can anyone help me to locate the post containing these photos which i recently screenshot.
the post was uploaded to one of the threads related to the CSK, but i am now unable to find in the forum.

who was it that uploaded and made comment in regard to it being rubbish that had been dumped?

That would be me.

dad4644722ca5df21723bdcbdba92dde.jpg
c933e2f3cc96a6be7774932dd6fc7709.jpg

imho

It wasn't that far off the road. There was a dirt track that a car could drive up, say 30-50 metres in. Then it was 20-30 metres due east of that - so again no more than 50m from the road. All the white stuff is dumped rubbish. The track back then was a bit different to the current view. The marker is my best guess of the body location - possibly it was even closer to the road

is your orignal post still up?

Click on JezzaPerth said and it will take you to the original post

Click on JezzaPerth said and it will take you to the original post

i see the google earth picture is dated 2020,
so that's not the "rubbish" that was present at the time of ciara's discovery then?

imho

i see the google earth picture is dated 2020,
so that's not the "rubbish" that was present at the time of ciara's discovery then?

imho

Correct, but there was some rubbish in the 90's aerial photo - though less of it.

Also, as noted, the track has been realigned since. I have spent some time matching the crime scene photos with the google maps images. I'm sure my guess is in the correct location +/- 30 metres.

Correct, but there was some rubbish in the 90's aerial photo - though less of it.

Also, as noted, the track has been realigned since. I have spent some time matching the crime scene photos with the google maps images. I'm sure my guess is in the correct location +/- 30 metres.

Another view of the murder site. The long track is just visible in the lower left (seaward side). Note rubbish dumped in the area back then

1592188838685.png

how far back does google earth go?
what would be the earliest year available for an image comparison to the 90's?

imho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not being familiar of the terrain of Pipidinny Road , there must be quite a steep hill for a clue to the spot. Tim Clarke from the West did a walk around there recently and showed the white cross is still there that marks the spot.

Attachments

• 6F26345A-B388-4067-9EA3-D574BC40414D.jpeg
    6F26345A-B388-4067-9EA3-D574BC40414D.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 53
Not being familiar of the terrain of Pipidinny Road , there must be quite a steep hill for a clue to the spot. Tim Clarke from the West did a walk around there recently and showed the white cross is still there that marks the spot.

The pic exaggerates the slope. You can cruise up and down there yourself using Google Maps streetview.

This link is to it, but for unknown reasons they show play equipment instead of scrub. https://goo.gl/maps/kDb7bk28zvVn8axm8

I know it's a bit off topic, but how about they rename Coon cheese to Hoon cheese

what or who is github?

Sorry, a bit industry specific. It's a system used by programmers, quite a few scientists, and even sharetraders to publish 'stuff' that can be used by others. It keeps a record of the 'stuff' and all the changes over time. It's actually pretty significant in today's information world.

In the past few months the forum has been very quiet, I hope people are well, and didn't suffer from that horrible Covid-19.
There's been quite a few who haven't posted anything for ages.

I've got a new Giphy Avatar. Back in the day, I thought Wonder Woman was great. Probably half the kids on here don't know who WW was 😆

Github has just anounced they will abandon the term 'Master' in all their systems as Master is either sexist or racist or both.

Luckily Github don't know what a git is or they'd have a major rebranding crisis!
Next thing we'll have the women libbers jumping up and down, to have certain suburbs changed - Like Mandurah or Manhatten because it's considered sexist

🤣

Next thing we'll have the women libbers jumping up and down, to have certain suburbs changed - Like Mandurah or Manhatten because it's considered sexist

🤣
Can't they just alternate with Susandurah or Joanhatten on an annual basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back