Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that is extreme.
If BRE only did things like spy on girls in the showers or touched other young girls I doubt it was even recorded for fear of exposing lack of security at schools etc.

His behavior certainly seemed to become much more serious as he aged.

The judge needs to see the whole lot to get the full picture, as will the Magistrate who ordered him onto a Sex Offenders course at sentencing for the HH attack. If there's anything there.

The cops and the courts can access juvenile records.

There was a case in Victoria, Peter Dupas serial killer where I don't recall his juvenile offending coming up in court. He had some pretty serious priors and spent time in a juvenile correctional centre, his first noted offence was when he stabbed his pregnant neighbour in her house after offering to help her peel dinner vegetables. He was only 14 or 15yo iirc.

Not only Peter Dupas but also Derek Percy juvenile record of snow dropping, peeping Tom, assault offences and Christopher Wilder marked out as committing the Wanda Beach double murders when he would have been 17 (and for that matter Millat). In fact the teenage years of the sexual perversion killer's are the most dangerous for both them and society as they are full of raging hormones and have little impulse control over their desires. With BE being a classic case of juvenile misbehaviour that was buried or ignored by the parents and local police. It was also the era of Police and Authorities dismissing so much that then escalated.

The Herald and The Age have been told Mr Heydon harassed another student the following year, leading to his early dismissal from his Visiting Professorship. Another former Australian student studying law at Oxford told the Herald and The Age she was warned about Mr Heydon’s propensity to harass young women.

Maybe an indication today of the CSK case further raising awareness and use of the word "propensity".

Heydon should be thankful that he is is being paraded in this bunker and not locked up in one, for reportedly/allegedly dangerously taking advantage of his privileged life, position of power, and potentially leaving himself open to blackmail/coercion and corruption in the legal system/courts by powerful vested interests wanting to take advantage of this.

Which leads me to wonder if BRE even went through the harassing young women phase on his path to violent rapist and alleged murderer/serial killer?

Or, if as BRE's defence (Yovich) appeared to claim in Court, there was a lack of evidence to show that BRE was involved in any of the Telstra living witnesses incidents that the prosecution presented in the CSK trial,
did BRE pretty much skip the 'harassment of young women' phase altogether in both his physical and online world?

Maybe an indication today of the CSK case further raising awareness and use of the word "propensity".

Heydon should be thankful that he is is being paraded in this bunker and not locked up in one, for reportedly/allegedly dangerously taking advantage of his privileged life, position of power, and potentially leaving himself open to blackmail/coercion and corruption in the legal system/courts by powerful vested interests wanting to take advantage of this.

Which leads me to wonder if BRE even went through the harassing young women phase on his path to violent rapist and alleged murderer/serial killer?

Or, if as BRE's defence (Yovich) appeared to claim in Court, there was a lack of evidence to show that BRE was involved in any of the Telstra living witnesses incidents that the prosecution presented in the CSK trial,
did BRE pretty much skip the 'harassment of young women' phase altogether in both his physical and online world?
A friend told me he did harass the women on the floor at Telstra and that they would try to give him a wide berth if they had to pass him or saw him coming.

Not only Peter Dupas but also Derek Percy juvenile record of snow dropping, peeping Tom, assault offences and Christopher Wilder marked out as committing the Wanda Beach double murders when he would have been 17 (and for that matter Millat). In fact the teenage years of the sexual perversion killer's are the most dangerous for both them and society as they are full of raging hormones and have little impulse control over their desires. With BE being a classic case of juvenile misbehaviour that was buried or ignored by the parents and local police. It was also the era of Police and Authorities dismissing so much that then escalated.
Absolutely, still don't understand why we have not heard anything about his personal life, seems strange, no character witness's, friends or family called to defend or not defend him. Strange?

I heard he locked one in a cupboard
When you think about it, if there were any incidents at work they should have been addressed and noted on his personal file. As his father worked for Telstra woman may have been too afraid to make a report. Reporting BRE may have had dire consequences. My thoughts are the family were in with management because the family were left off the vehicle and driver's list, and HH incident seemingly was kept quiet.

If anyone has ever worked with family who have got a relative a job, they'll be able to relate to what problems can be associated with nepotism.

When you think about it, if there were any incidents at work they should have been addressed and noted on his personal file. As his father worked for Telstra woman may have been too afraid to make a report. Reporting BRE may have had dire consequences. My thoughts are the family were in with management because the family were left off the vehicle and driver's list, and HH incident seemingly was kept quiet.

If anyone has ever worked with family who have got a relative a job, they'll be able to relate to what problems can be associated with nepotism.

People should be ready to talk soon, I imagine there's a lot to say about BRE.

Says it all though imo about how pretentious and self centered he is when after meeting Wife2 he started to cry, crocodile tears when he confessed the HH attack and it had the desired effect, she felt sorry for him. He only told her because he thought she might find out about it at some stage being on his record. What a campaigner.

Hot off the press tonight, does the sentencing of convicted UWA rapist, Wayne Adeline, today, for 12 years, provide a guide as to how many years BRE will be jailed for, for the 1995 Karrakatta rape related charges he has already pleaded guilty to?

On a Saturday morning in September 2018, a young UWA student was on her way to study in the library when she was ruthlessly assaulted and repeatedly raped in the Winthrop Hall toilet blocks — her attacker leaving her “naked, bloodied and inert on the floor” after brutalising her in a half-hour ordeal.
Adeline’s 12 year sentence was backdated to start on September 23, 2018. He must serve 10 years behind bars before he will be eligible for parole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hot off the press tonight, does the sentencing of convicted UWA rapist, Wayne Adeline, today, for 12 years, provide a guide as to how many years BRE will be jailed for, for the 1995 Karrakatta rape related charges he has already pleaded guilty to?

The Karrakatta attack was aggravated in that BRE kidnapped KK. So it will be a longer sentence.

Even the attack in Huntingdale is aggravated as it occurred during a burglary

My question to this - did BRE have any offenses as a minor ? If so harassment may have been a phase at a young age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Absolutely, still don't understand why we have not heard anything about his personal life, seems strange, no character witness's, friends or family called to defend or not defend him. Strange?

Pretty bad when you go to these sorts of lengths and it doesn’t work .

A very camera shy Jack Darling, trolling BRE, in his forgettable quad-Golden 200th WCE match this afternoon on the old Gold Coast,
with just 4 disposals today against Port (including 1 behind point, 1 mark and only one tackle).

Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 5.30.45 pm.png

BRE cut a lock of hair from CG & left it with her. He would have done that with the others. The thing is I am better at finding serial killer souvenirs in the ground that what the cops can do. And they have been over the area I want to go over. From what someone told me last week.

BRE cut a lock of hair from CG & left it with her. He would have done that with the others. The thing is I am better at finding serial killer souvenirs in the ground that what the cops can do. And they have been over the area I want to go over. From what someone told me last week.
Have you found anything beforehand?

I don’t really think he left a lock of hair there on purpose, Barbagallo thought it was just cut during the knife attack from the 21 cm gaping wound from her temple down to her shoulder, then another cut across the neck from shoulder to shoulder.

Last edited:
Does anyone think that SS could’ve potentially been dumped at John Forrest National Park or Greenmount National Park? It’s roughly 40odd kms from Claremont. Despite the short turn around, It still could’ve been done within those 4 hours or so. BRE wasn’t the best sleeper anyway. So to me it strikes as a possible scenario. Keen to hear your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back