Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was my daughter, I wouldn't let it go. Noooooooo .... there would be heads on pikes before I was done.

Figuratively speaking.
All the more reason for a fair trial, and if someone is found guilty, it is because the verdict is beyond reasonable doubt.
The rule of law must prevail.
The innocent must never hang, figuratively speaking.
Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

All the more reason for a fair trial, and if someone is found guilty, it is because the verdict is beyond reasonable doubt.
The rule of law must prevail.
The innocent must never hang, figuratively speaking.
Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

We were referring more to the flaws in the investigation and how it was run, questions will need to be answered and won't be surprised to hear Deb Marshall is writing another book taking a hard look at that.

It is really disturbing the more I look at it.

Any experienced detective should have known at the Huntingdale attack they had an extremely dangerous predator and that he was living very close in the neighbourhood. And they should not have stopped until they found him. That's aside from lost fingerprints etc.,

Bugging me a bit why he had knotted pantyhose, first we heard of it probably because it would have freaked everybody out if that went to press. It was a garotte.
The buck definitely stopped with local police working the Huntingdale area at the time.

Then again, who knows what may have occurred if he'd been caught earlier and if that would have changed anything at all had they solved it at the time.

As all the info was coming hard and fast it looked shocking that he wasnt caught but if theres any truth to the Kimono story at all, had they caught him years earlier, & I dont care what anyone says about they'd have had his DNA if they caught him blah blah...no they wouldnt have & Im prepared to lay money down that they'd have not taken his DNA at the time regardless & not least because it can never be proved or disproved and I stand to lose no money anyway. DNA was used as a tool in connection with blood analysis up until at least 1993. Your DNA could be taken as a comparative tool to rule you in or out as being a contributor when compared to blood left at a crime scene. They could not identify anyone from it because they didnt test at enough loci to differentiate individuals.

People that are astounded he wasnt linked via HH to Huntingdale via cops at this end need to go back and have a refresher on the systems they were using & have a longer harder think about the reality of how exactly & why they'd have done that. He was arrested, charged, guilty plea, case closed. Why would they go poking around to see if maybe he'd committed other crimes 30km away on the other side of town? Local cops could have hunted him down if they tried harder via fingerprints, he was already in the system.
But.....if they had solved it soon after 1990 & the evidence on a closed case put away, in the course of retesting old evidence with new technology would that testing have extended to a crime that had been solved 25yrs ago. Im not so sure. If the Kimono was the key as they've said, maybe they'd still be looking for him.

To suggest Macro could have or would have followed that up either is ludicrous until much much later and only if they were certain they were looking for a Telstra employee. Claremont CIB should have taken a closer look at KK & may have connected it but news reports suggest they wrote that off in 6 weeks as unsolved. 12mths on, Macro doorknocked and found the licence, the CIB never did.

I dont even want to try to explain if you cant see why the only cops that could have linked HH to Huntingdale were cops investigating Huntingdale & I'll say again that if you think they'd have DNA tested the Kimono then, & he'd have been linked to KK, your dreaming.

I'm trying to find a link to an article with statistics reflecting the arrests for serious crimes and the amount of those who actually had DNA & fingerprints taken and placed on system in 2011. It was 31.5% of over 100,000 people & of those, 30% werent completed correctly so were invalid. Outcome 22,050 new profiles added of over 100,000 people that should have been added. Cops explanation was lack of training.

This isnt directed towards your post Shelly, besides the 1st paragraph. I agree with you.

Last edited:

Let what go? I have zero clue what you are referrring to here

When i said let it go i meant stuff like what goes on here , there are some people that seemed to be consumed by this case , when the trial is over i hope they are not
I was not suggesting for 1 second the families or people close to it let it go , they never will and i have no idea how someone could have got that idea from what i said ... i guess people seeing what they want to see

When i said let it go i meant stuff like what goes on here , there are some people that seemed to be consumed by this case , when the trial is over i hope they are not
I was not suggesting for 1 second the families or people close to it let it go , they never will and i have no idea how someone could have got that idea from what i said ... i guess people seeing what they want to see

As a mother its quite natural to identify more closely with the parents of murdered children, my post was merely an expression of that nothing more Tap.

This case will not be skimmed over. Unfortunately I was close enough to hear the efforts of some of the early investigations.

Quite frankly, early investigators might have had what someone referred earlier to "glue foot". It was easier to lock onto a sick animal and metaphorically dismember it until it could no longer defend its name.

No more brushing crap under the carpet. Commissioner O'Callaghan has said more critic is coming.

We all have sisters, we all have daughters. We owe it to the families that have suffered.

Do not mix transfixed with pure bloody ******** mindedness! Imagine if it were your sister or daughter. Not knowing their location.

By the time Ciara come around, people were sick to the teeth of it. That cowardice dog is going to die of old age tied to a stake with a nappy on.

Last edited:
Early investigators would not try connect or exclude any other crime.

While a local officer thought the 1995 case was worth a look. We have our man. Permanent watch, cameras falling out of ceilings.

Was someone watching Lance and set him up as a scapegoat? Eric st, yellow Toyota.

How is it Lance was picked up, but a Telstra guy was rumoured to be circling the block in a Telstra van? How does a Telstra guy do three murders from the block without being seen?

Telstra knife
Telstra rope?
Telstra rape? (Hollywood Hospital)
A van (Karrakatta)
A white Camry
A white Commodore (VS 1995 Fibres from Jane and Ciara)
A Telstra man with stolen womens apparel off his clothes line.

Fingerprints. How was the Southside Kimono rapist missed?

How many more crimes will there be?

Whats on trial here, is the capacity of people to do their bloody job!

Putting aside background, Greers case was lacking a lot of evidence.

Last edited:
What people don't understand, is, at the time, every male that remotely came into the scope was under suspicion. The public were largely paranoid, fueled be media speculation, elements hindered by operational secrecy.

Police questioned every male and people talked about those males.

In certain sectors of the community, rumour was rife, people were scaremongering.

Some people started rumours thinking it was funny. Imagine spreading innuendo in the public, at pubs thinking murdering and discarding girls was humorous.

People even pointed fingers in jest. Who the **** does that?

People talked. People came under suspicion. People were paranoid.

Last edited:
The other night I looked at Hungry Jacks and how quiet it was. Prior to this in the 90s, the entire carpark was packed full of happy joyful people, business was great. The streets were full.

Now I think, all ruined by one narcissistic cowardice disgusting animal that treats women less than most animals.

What fuels such a gutless act of an animal given so many opportunities in life? So many second chances. What drives this abhorrent behavior?

How does it come to this?

Last edited:
What drives such a gutless coward to select a beautiful petite innocent loving caring defenseless female, then beat and drive her into the deepest denigrated hole he can find?

Does it make him feel like a big man?

I'm just surprised that there is no current ongoing narrative in the media by journalists and psychologists into what is the driver behind a person classed as sane take defenseless caring young ladies and denigrate them into such a hole?

Where is that narrative? Discussion between journalists and psychologists? Can we hear any appeasement of this sane behavior from psychologists?

Does someone want to do a podcast on the theoretical driver for this abhorrent behavior? Theoretical psychological profile of this crime?

Last edited:
Who ever did this, whoever it is, is a mindless savage, unhindered by unadulterated incompetence.

A vertical lawless unhindered crime in a perfect storm - dumber than a box of hammers.

A cowardice narcisstic savage given free reign. Not intelligent. Not smart!

He made a mockery unhindered! No one got in the road, and they new, they new.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What kind of psychological profile desires to control the denial of the location of the dead daughter of a parent?

We need to hear this narrative from a psychologist and journalist based on this crime.

What kind of psychological profile desires to control the denial of the location of the dead daughter of a parent?

We need to hear this narrative from a psychologist and journalist based on this crime.

He has pleaded not guilty , it may be a bit of a give away if he says where the body is , but I'm not a psychological profiler so what would I know

He has pleaded not guilty , it may be a bit of a give away if he says where the body is , but I'm not a psychological profiler so what would I know

That body is obviously not as obtainable as the other general bodies discovered across the metro area.

What other bodies have we not yet located, even if they are not known to be connected? Cutler?

Many other bodies have been found. Public locations. Kerry Turner, although i would like to know here exact location, which has been kept relatively secret. Operational secrecy obviously.

The buck definitely stopped with local police working the Huntingdale area at the time.

When the cop held the kimono up a couple of days after the Huntingdale attack implying there may be a connection to the Victoria Clarke murder in Victoria Park, I'd made the assumption that experienced detectives from Major Crimes or Homicide had taken the investigation on.

That the offender took ligatures or garotte to a home invasion and assault, whatever he was going to use knotted stockings for either way should have had alarms ringing everywhere at Major Crimes without the recent Victoria Clarke murder. I'm curious to know why they stopped looking for him, if they did.

They had his height, from the victim and the bare half foot print. By October they had prints. A guy doing home invasions wearing a ladies nightie, kimono and barefooted should have told them he was living very close. He knew how to avoid attention and the shortest routes in by scaling fences and probably knew whose yards to avoid if they had big dogs.

When the cop held the kimono up a couple of days after the Huntingdale attack implying there may be a connection to the Victoria Clarke murder in Victoria Park, I'd made the assumption that experienced detectives from Major Crimes or Homicide had taken the investigation on.

That the offender took ligatures or garotte to a home invasion and assault, whatever he was going to use knotted stockings for either way should have had alarms ringing everywhere at Major Crimes without the recent Victoria Clarke murder. I'm curious to know why they stopped looking for him, if they did.

They had his height, from the victim and the bare half foot print. By October they had prints. A guy doing home invasions wearing a ladies nightie, kimono and barefooted should have told them he was living very close. He knew how to avoid attention and the shortest routes in by scaling fences and probably knew whose yards to avoid if they had big dogs.

Just hope David Masters doesn't turn into a Mallard scapegoat. We still know nothing about the multitude of sexual assaults at the time.

Just hope David Masters doesn't turn into a Mallard scapegoat. We still no nothing about the multitude of sexual assaults at the time.

He plead guilty to another murder only recently iirc and was transferred to do time over that. Unless he was encouraged or coerced under the pressure of a jailhouse informant for example, that might be quite done and dusted imo.

Because this is not a trial matter, I will post this here.

A 1995 Telstra van for personal use. #1777 Julie Cutler Thread

telstra-van-1995.jpg

‘Huntingdale Prowler Series’

This series started with the theft of clothes from clotheslines at the start of 1988.

Then the offender began breaking into houses in the Huntingdale area, Mr Edwards was living nearby at the time, with all the offences occuring within a kilometre of his home.

Mr Edwards’ mother coached the 18-year-old victim of one attack in netball.

The victim was sleeping on her stomach at home when Ms Barbagallo claims Mr Edwards entered and unplugged the telephone.

She woke to a man on top of her trying to shove a cloth in her mouth and when she struggled he ran away.

Weeks earlier, a kimono had been stolen from a clothesline in the area, it was dropped on the ground as he ran away.

https://www.communitynews.com.au/we...eges-accuseds-dna-was-found-on-ciara-glennon/

28th February, 2019
Notes From an Old School Crime Reporter

There were, as I suggested, notes of conversations. Notes like this one.

“If you knew what we know about this person it would blow your mind,” the detective said. “We’ve always kept that secret. There are very good reasons why he won’t take us on. If he was to, then he would have to explain why we are paying him attention and he wouldn’t like that. You’re dealing with a very unique individual.”

That individual was Lance Kenneth Williams. Was it any wonder that reporters like me were convinced back in the day that the peculiar public servant in his early 40s was the Claremont serial killer?

By April 1998, a year after the serial killer’s third victim went missing from Claremont, crime reporters knew Williams was the prime suspect. Police made sure of it.

Back to those notes.

“Don’t underestimate this guy,” the detective continued. “Most in the media are operating with about 5 per cent of the information.”

And after all those years of putting Williams under the pump, that5 per cent didn’t turn out to be worth a pinch of a dog’s proverbial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back