Current Claremont Murders - The Bunker

Is Bradley Edwards the Mystery Man in the CCTV?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this. There appears to be some Telstra pits outside the fence there.

I really do think Edwards had a motive behind taking CH to a 'worksite' especially given her stated fact he cautioned her on her safety in Claremont. Game player.
Google maps 2018. Corner of Baldivis Rd and Fifty Rd.
1573364385928.png

Thanks for this. There appears to be some Telstra pits outside the fence there.

I really do think Edwards had a motive behind taking CH to a 'worksite' especially given her stated fact he cautioned her on her safety in Claremont. Game player.

The exact timing of when BRE took CH into that area, chatted to her about missing girls and when he took her into a Claremont heritage pub would be important.

I'm assuming it was all some time after Sarah disappeared but before Ciara was taken because it was only two to three weeks between the last disappearance and him entering into a committed relationship with Wife2 on April 1st.

Also have to assume the area BRE took CH to would have been identified, or a massive effort gone into finding it and it would have been searched extensively for Sarah?

Be careful looking at current maps for stuff that may have been elsewhere 20 years ago. Especially as it looks like roadworks/realignments have been done in that area

The best way to check is using Langate's mapviewer as they have aerial photographs that are more relevant to the respective years.

what were the new housing estates around the south east of Perth area in the mid 90's? i recall there being a bunch of work done in the older part of gosnells for sewers and phone cable upgrades. also the Kenwick link was just getting built, and there was new homes being built on corfield rd near warton rd/fremantle rd if i recall. could something like this of been where BRE took CH on a work site visit? he could of been laying all the cables for a new sub division? places around gosnells would be near his home, and could of made for a good burial spot.

what were the new housing estates around the south east of Perth area in the mid 90's? i recall there being a bunch of work done in the older part of gosnells for sewers and phone cable upgrades. also the Kenwick link was just getting built, and there was new homes being built on corfield rd near warton rd/fremantle rd if i recall. could something like this of been where BRE took CH on a work site visit? he could of been laying all the cables for a new sub division? places around gosnells would be near his home, and could of made for a good burial spot.
Not the 90's, much later. Kenwick link isn't any where near that old!
Huntingdale was being developed, and southen river, not much else till much later

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Any ideas about where this half acre worksite that. CH stated Edwards took her too. Its south of the river and had small shrubs and trees around it.

Refer page 12 of transcript of 24 June directions hearing.

In mid 90s CH was the friend of a girlfriend of Edwards brother.
Most suburban exchanges in outer suburbs fit that bill. I'd wager Maddington exchange most likely. Even today it's secluded and looks like somewhere you could dig a hole and bury someone.

Not the 90's, much later. Kenwick link isn't any where near that old!
Huntingdale was being developed, and southen river, not much else till much later

kenwick link was officially opened in 1998. work would of taken a while, so not that far fetched for work to happen on it in 1996. southern river wasnt being developed in 1996, i lived in southern river at that time, not far from gshs. the section on the corner of chamberlain and southern river road was done in 2003. the bit further down southern river road near ranford wasnt done until about 2010.

bullfinch street in huntingdale was chopped up about 1998, so there may have been work going on there in 1996.

kenwick link was officially opened in 1998. work would of taken a while, so not that far fetched for work to happen on it in 1996. southern river wasnt being developed in 1996, i lived in southern river at that time, not far from gshs. the section on the corner of chamberlain and southern river road was done in 2003. the bit further down southern river road near ranford wasnt done until about 2010.

bullfinch street in huntingdale was chopped up about 1998, so there may have been work going on there in 1996.
It'd also be a kick in the teeth for those who lived in Huntingdale & knew about the Edwards family. Seems like it would be his parting "get F'd" to those residents. God, that sounds so sadistic

The exact timing of when BRE took CH into that area, chatted to her about missing girls and when he took her into a Claremont heritage pub would be important.

I'm assuming it was all some time after Sarah disappeared but before Ciara was taken because it was only two to three weeks between the last disappearance and him entering into a committed relationship with Wife2 on April 1st.

Also have to assume the area BRE took CH to would have been identified, or a massive effort gone into finding it and it would have been searched extensively for Sarah?

I am sure in my mind CH will be the older woman that was mentioned by Barbagallo in one of the direction hearings. That would also make her involvement in 1997 before Ciara from memory.

Good thinking. When did the ground works start for the Wellard estates in North Woolcoot Rd and South Bollard Swamp area west of Jane's site commence?

I am sure in my mind CH will be the older woman that was mentioned by Barbagallo in one of the direction hearings.

Maybe the accused had more than one much older women he dated or had a non-familial relationship with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am sure in my mind CH will be the older woman that was mentioned by Barbagallo in one of the direction hearings. That would also make her involvement in 1997 before Ciara from memory.

Good thinking. When did the ground works start for the Wellard estates in North Woolcoot Rd and South Bollard Swamp area west of Jane's site commence?
Not long after I don't believe, I delivered mail to a fully complete residential areas with a new train line, parks, landscaping lawns etc a decade later in these areas.

Not long after I don't believe, I delivered mail to a fully complete residential areas with a new train line, parks, landscaping lawns etc a decade later in these areas.

Before roads are made and building construction commences all the infrastructure is put in place and that would include telecommunications. Anyone know where the telecommunications structures are in both north woolcoot rd and Bollard Swamp estates?

Before roads are made and building construction commences all the infrastructure is put in place and that would include telecommunications. Anyone know where the telecommunications structures are in both north woolcoot rd and Bollard Swamp estates?
Underground comms was the trend of the day, Coaxial vs Optic fibre was promised with streaming of movies, TV ...but it was way off....maybe another ten years....no TV antennas was a selling point.

Coaxial was cheap and flawed tech as amps, coaxial cable corroded...techs of today are ripping this shite out and replacing with optic fibre.

Could Telstra hire a team like the recent NBN techs to install this tech in these days in the new suburbs in its day possibly?

Strangely, my can of alphabet soup was full of worms.
And only those 4 on topic letters of the alphabet.

Hear’s hoping that the worms are released el promto.
And that they re-seal the lid behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back